Chapter 37

Chu Xuan stared at the door of the hotel, no matter how he knocked, no one opened the door, except that he would bring him food when the meal was ordered, and he was completely ignored at other times.

    Recalling yesterday afternoon, a man with a blue scar on his right brow bone came to Yan's house without any hindrance. He said that it was his biological father and took him away from Yan's house. No matter how hard he struggled, he couldn't break free. With a big hand like a lock, even because he was too struggling, he was taken away directly, so he could only watch him leave the door of Yan's house and be taken to this hotel.

    Since he said he was the biological father of the original owner, it should be Jiang Heng, but why did he suddenly bring the original owner back to Jiang's house? And Yan Bo actually agreed?

.Chu Xuan sat on the bed, his calm face was actually very flustered, because Jiang Heng in the book was not a good person, he did not give his girlfriend the status, even if he gave birth to a child, he did not care about the original owner until now. He also arbitrarily abandons the original owner as a child to others, and any one of them is enough to be scolded by everyone.

    At that time, Yan Mengsheng was not at home, and he was taken away forcibly. There was no time to get the mobile phone placed upstairs, let alone call Yan Mengsheng.

    But... Chu Xuan's eyes drooped, and the light inside dimmed.

    Yan Mengsheng should also know that they are not brothers, so would they come to him? Probably not. According to the thinking of a normal person, after learning that his brother was not relative, and was brought home by his biological father to raise, it is estimated that he is either happy for him or it doesn’t matter...

.Chu's dangling small face could not see the expression clearly, only his small body was slumped, like a discouraged leather ball.

    And I don’t know how Jiang Heng would treat him now. He said so nice to bring him to Jiang’s family to raise him. It is estimated that he is just talking nonsense. It is not impossible to sell him. Chu Xuan's beautiful eyes stared at the door tightly. He must go out, even if he can't go back to Yan's house and wander outside, he will go out.

    While thinking about how to get out, the door in front of him was suddenly opened. Chu Xuan raised his head and saw Jiang Heng walk in. He and Yan Mengsheng had completely different auras.

    To use an analogy, if Yan Mengsheng is a wolf with cold eyes, then Jiang Heng is a cunning fox.

.Jiang Heng looked at the child on the bed, not afraid of strangers at all, and dared to look at him openly. It was also very rare. Few in the business world dared to look at him so unscrupulously. Jiang Heng didn't care when he was a child.

    "Xiao Xuan, don't be afraid here, and live abroad with Dad tomorrow." Jiang Heng sat next to him and whispered softly. When his hand was about to touch Chu Xuan's head, Chu Xuan hid in disgust. pass.

    Jiang Heng was also not angry. After all, the money was in his hands. He didn't need to care about a child. He took his hand back and stood up, tidying up the cuffs of his wrists. His voice was not hurried, "You have to go if you don't want to, you know?"

    Chu Xuan heard the words, not the tone of discussing with him at all, but informing him.

.Chu Xuan had a cold face and looked at Jiang Heng's unkind eyes. There were many ideas in his mind to escape, but they were all denied. As a child, it was impossible for him to be an adult male. Contest.

    Jiang Heng looked at the silent child sitting on the bed, only as if he had listened to his own words, smiled slightly, and left the room.

    Hearing the words "going abroad" made him firmer in his idea that he must escape. If so, he would only be trapped in this book for the rest of his life.