Chapter 9

Meng He on the first floor called out a few times. Of course, Yan Mengsheng, who came by, also heard it, frowning slightly.

    He looked up towards the stairs on the second floor. It was Chu Xuan and the three maids. What did they do to avoid him?

    The maids on the second floor were a little panicked, and none of them could have thought of this sudden situation. Now they have not been able to think about why Meng He would report to them on the first floor. They are now thinking about how to explain. this picture.

    The three of them glanced at each other, they knew everything in their hearts, and they exchanged their thoughts, they all understood...

    The responsibility for this matter must be transferred to Chu Xuan! They think it is impossible to recognize!

    Chu Xuan didn't have any expression, but was a little surprised. It was clear that he had contracted with Meng because he failed to force them to tear up the photo, so she asked her to help. .Of course, these were all plans he made after understanding the character of the maid, but he really didn't expect that he could easily anger the maid so that he didn't need any assists at all.

    Even more unexpectedly, Yan Mengsheng would really come back at this time.

    But it is also just right, to solve the problem today, save them looking for trouble again.

    Yan Mengsheng walked to the side of Meng He, his eyes swept over her drooping face, Meng He's face dropped lower, and he dared not say a word.

    He slowly stepped up the stairs to the second floor, his shoes stepped on the carpet and made a very slight sound, but even such a light sound caused cold sweat on the backs of the two maids, and his thumbs were constantly scratching his fingers. Put your hands behind you to hide your guilty conscience.

    Ah Qin pretends to be calm, and is the calmest of the three. In fact, he also started to panic. After all, it is not impossible for Yan Mengsheng, who has bipolar disorder, to go crazy and kill them on the spot.

.But in this situation, you can only choose to bite the bullet.

    Seeing that Yan Mengsheng had four or five steps to go to the second floor, Aqin immediately pretended to be innocent and said: "Young Master, how can you tear up this photo?! This is what Yan Master likes most and even regards it as herself. Pictures of life"

    Hearing the two words in the photo, Yan Mengsheng's footsteps paused slightly, his heart sank suddenly, his dark eyes seemed to be able to blow a storm, and his right hand clenched into a fist.

    When he got emotional, the scars left before began to turn red.

    The feet on the second floor could not help but become faster.

    Yan Mengsheng saw confetti-like things scattered on the carpet with white flowers, but it was not confetti, but a photo, and it was a woman faintly seen in the photo.

.The heart seemed to be hit by a boulder in an instant, and the irritation in his head surged again, and his eyes began to turn dark red, his hands slowly clenched into fists, and his fingers whitened vigorously.

    ——He wants to smash something again.

    ——He can't control this thought.

    When Yan Mengsheng was about to lose control of the overwhelming pressure, a milky milky soft and cute voice was like a spring breeze blowing through his heart, soothing the unbearable gloom, "I didn't, I Really do not have."