Defying Gravity

"My brother is coming here for some diplomatic duties but he has time to do something fun. Any suggestions?" Thor asks after returning from a mission. "My friend (Y/N) has her show. We could all go." Bucky says as he plops down on the couch. "What kind of show?" "A circus and acrobatic show. She's the ringleader. I've seen her act before it's pretty amazing." "Sounds interesting. I think Loki would enjoy that." "Oh he will." Bucky teases earning an arched brow from the thunder god. Everyone eyes him too and he figures he should continue. "It's a bit of a burlesque type of show so Peter can't come. If you get my drift." "Awe man." The spider child pouts from the kitchen. "Is this something appropriate for the crown prince of Asgard to be attending?" Steve asks, kind of surprised at his friend for suggesting something so risqué. "Well they aren't completely naked. I think Loki would like it. It's very tasteful and beautiful. It would mean a lot to (Y/N) if the Avengers plus the prince of Asgard came. Listen I'll buy the tickets and if you don't like it you're not out of the money." He says with a shrug. The team hesitantly agree.

"Bucky said we are supposed to dress fancy for this circus he's taking us to." Thor says as he struggles with his tie. With a snap Loki ties both his and Thor's using his magic. "From what he has told us, it sounds interesting. I'm excited to go." "I have my reservations. You know I don't like to see women expose themselves as a form of entertainment." Thor sighs as he makes final checks in the mirror. "From what Bucky said I don't think they are completely nude. But we actually have to see it and you're going to make us late."

Everyone meets at the small theater and finds their seats. The lights dim and a single aerial silk falls from the rafters. Next you come tumbling from your silk only to stop just before hitting the ground. The crowd gasps causing you to smile. "I hope everyone saw that because I only do that once per show." You laugh as you stand up right and adjust your corset and top hat. After the crowd realizes your entrance is apart of your act they clap and cheer. You curtsy as intro music play and the other performers come to the stage. "I hope everyone is here to have a good time. And if not, that sucks for you because I already have your money." You tease and the audience laugh. You introduce the other girls and their acts. Animal trainers, tightrope walkers, fire and sword eaters, contortionists, burlesque dancers and you finishing the night with your aerial acrobatic talents. You soar through the air on your silks and hang from your steel ring up high before coming back down. You're greeted with a standing ovation and that's when you notice your friend Bucky in the crowd. Him along with the other Avengers as well as a tall thin man you don't recognize. You and the rest of the girls bow before the curtain shuts. You all take a breath and head back to your dressing rooms.

You're in your dressing room drinking a well deserved glass of wine when there was a knock at the door. On the other side was Bucky. "Hey there doll." "Oh Bucky I'm so glad you came. I saw you after my act." You hum as he hugs you tight. "You were amazing tonight. I have some friends who would like to meet you." "Of course send them in." You open the door wider and lead the group into the room. "Everyone this is (Y/N). (Y/N) these are the Avengers." Bucky says as everyone takes a seat. "Hello. Thank you for all you do for us. I'm grateful that you keep the world safe." "And we thank you for an entertaining evening." Tony says and the team nods. You notice the tall thin man is very quiet so you decide to get him out of his shell. "And what's your name darling? I don't believe I recognize you from the news." You coo stepping closer to him. He stands and takes your hand to bring to his lips. "I am Loki prince of Asgard, lady (Y/N). I'm here for a visit." You giggle and blush. "Oh my, two princes? In my dressing room? Should I curtsy?" "No need. But I do have a question." "Yes?" "Do you possess magic?" "No I don't believe so. Why?" "Oh then how did you defy gravity with those long silk sheets?" "Yeah how do you do that?" Bucky asks leaning back in his chair. "That is a secret I plan on keeping for a very long time." You tease. You talk with the team for a while and you notice Loki hasn't took his eyes off of you. "Well we'll get out of your hair. I'm sure you are tried and want to rest. Can you get home ok?" Bucky asks as the team get up to leave. "Yes I'll be ok." "Good. Text when you get home doll." He says as he kisses your cheek. As he pulls away you see Loki's face fall. Like he was disappointed in leaving. "Don't I always? Thanks for stopping by. It is a honor to meet you guys." You say as you watch them leave your room. "It was an honor to meet you Lady (Y/N). Until next time." Loki coos as he kisses your hand again. "Same to you prince Loki." You curtsy this time, earning a bow from him.