I Think I'm Bi ~ Lady Loki Fic

"It's Friday!!! You know that that means." Loki says as she plops down on the couch next to you. "Girls night whoot whoot!" You crack open a bottle of Merlot and pour it into your glasses. "Pizza is ordered, wine is flowing and movie is ready. Am I forgetting anything?" "Ugh yeah the most important part of girls night. No pants and no bra!" You giggle as you rip off your jeans and bra. Loki giggles as she uses her magic to undress. "Nice thong (Y/N)." "Exquisite boy short Loki." You say as you start the movie and drink your wine. You two go through 3 movies, 2 medium pizzas and 4 bottles of wine. "Loki I know you can shapeshift. Show me what you look like as a boy." You say between hiccups. "You're in no condition to see me like that (Y/N)." She giggles as you pout. "Pretty please I like it when you use your magic." "No (Y/N) because you always freak out when I use it when you're drunk. Off to bed with you." Loki helps you off the couch and leads you to your room. "You just lay down and go to sleep my love." "My love? Loki do you love me?" "Yes I love you (Y/N). If I didn't I would have left you on the couch now go to bed." She giggles as you slide between the sheets. "I got a secret but you can't tell anyone." "You have already told me your secrets but go on." "I think I'm bisexual." "I know you already told me." She says caressing your cheek. "Oh I did?" "Yes you did. Is that all?" "Yeah I think so." You giggle as you start to pass out. "Goodnight (Y/N) sweet dreams." Loki coos as she kisses your forehead. With her lips on your skin she whispers a spell into your skin so you don't have a hangover in the morning.

You and Loki were best friends. You two shared just about everything with each other. You would give Loki the shirt off your back and she would do the same. Many people thought you two where in a romantic relationship with each other but it was plutonic between you two.

Loki wakes up and makes breakfast like she does every Saturday morning. You walk into the kitchen and wrap your arms around her waist. "Good morning (Y/N). How did you sleep?" "Morning. Sleep was fine. Thanks for the spell you're a lifesaver." You hum as you kiss her cheek. "It was mostly for me so I didn't have to deal with your whines." Loki teases as she plates the food. You two eat then clean up from last nights fun. "Can you show me what you look like as a guy now?" You ask tying up the trash bag. "Oh I guess." Loki says as a green shimmer surrounds her. "Tah da." Loki says with a deeper voice. The light dissipates and your jaw drops. "Fuck Loki you're hot." "Am I not hot in my female form?" Loki teases as he picks up the empty wine bottles. "You're hot in all forms. You're the reason why I think I'm bi." You giggle. "If you keep talking I'll prove to you that you are bisexual. Not just think." He coos as he gently caresses your cheek. "Please?" You breathe looking up in his big green eyes. "You want me to take you (Y/N)?" "Yes please Loki. I've been wanting to tell you for a while now but I love you and not like our usual love. I love you as a lover. I want to kiss you. I want to take you out on dates. I want to sleep in the same bed as you. If you don't feel the same that's fine I just really needed to get that off my chest." You sigh looking down at the ground. "Oh my sweet why didn't you tell me this sooner?" He asks as he guides your chin up to look at him. You shrug and he chuckles. "You're adorable when you get shy like this."

In an instant he crashes his lips to yours and pins you against the wall. He gently kicks at your feet so you can spread your legs. Loki pushes you up the wall and supports you with his knee. "We are going to have so much fun." He growls as he kisses your neck and makes his marks. You start rolling your hips against his thigh, desperate for some friction on your throbbing pussy. "Someone is needy." He chuckles as he pulls off your shirt. "Gods I wanted to do this for a long time." He kneads your soft breasts and takes a nipple into his mouth. His tongue swirls around the hardening bud and he gently nibbles. "Ah Loki!" You moan as your breath hitches. He smirks into your skin as he pulls you off the wall. He carries you to his bedroom as he continues to lick and suck your breasts. "On your knees." He growls as you quickly comply. "You've told me before how much you love a cock in your mouth. How would you like having mine?" Loki coos as he runs his fingers through your hair. Your eyes grow wide as you look at his crotch then back up to him. "Yes my love I am anatomically correct in his form." You pull his pants down along with his boxers. His manhood springs out of its tight confines and grazes your cheek. You marvel at his size for a moment then gently lick his tip. Your lips wrap around him and you go to work. You take all of him down your throat despite your gags. "Fuck (Y/N) you're so good at this." He praises through gritted teeth. You look up at him and smile. You suck him hard as he becomes a moaning mess. You can tell he's close due to his rampant twitches deep within your throat. You were at his tip when he slams your head back down on his cock and spills his seed. Your cheeks fill with his cum as you suck him through his high. He looks down at you breathless and you open your mouth to show him his good work. Loki smiles and nods, allowing you to swallow. "Your turn little one." He coos as he helps you to your feet. You both get on the bed and Loki transforms back to the female form. "I've never done this before so I don't know what I'm doing." You giggle as she gently pushes you down on the bed. "Don't worry about it. I'll take care of you." She pulls off your panties and sighs at the sight of your wet womanhood. "It's your turn to cum my love." She coos as she lowers her head between your legs. She laps up your wetness and moans at the taste. Loki's skillful tongue makes you feel so good. You've never had this much pleasure before when a guy would eat you out. "Oh Loki." You breathe as she holds down your bucking hips. "Be still (Y/N)." Her voice vibrating against your clit as she sucks on it. "I'm going to cum." You whimper as she plunged her fingers into your core. "Then cum (Y/N) cum for me baby." She hums as she looks up at your withering body. Her fingers quickly and roughly pumping into you. Your silk walls tighten around her digits as she gently kisses your hips and thighs. You cum on her long delicate fingers as pleasure washes over you.

You don't even notice her cleaning you up with her mouth till she crawls up your body with the shine of your juices on her lips. She kisses you so you can taste yourself. "You taste that? Absolutely delicious." She coos as she caresses your lips. "Your turn." You pant as you start to kiss her neck. You lightly lick her nipples before taking them into your mouth. You suck on them like the tip of a cock. Loki's breath hitches and pulls you closer to her chest. You kiss and nibble down her stomach. You kiss her hips and thighs. You stop at her womanhood and look at her for guidance. "Just do what you think would feel good on you." You nod as your fingers glide through her slick folds. You rub her clit slowly as her thighs twitch. You feel her getting wetter as you lick her clit. You decide to taste her at the source. You plunge your tongue into her depths and she crys of your name. You quickly remove yourself thinking you did something wrong. "I'm sorry." "No no that felt good do it again please." Loki whimpers looking down at you. You smile and return to your work. You rub her sensitive nerves as your tongue swirls around inside of her. With her hands in your hair she tugs on it to get your attention. "On your back now." She growls. "Do I not feel good?" You ask as you slowly take the space next to her. "You feel amazing but boy Loki wants to fuck you." She giggles as she shape shifts again. "I want to feel that tight pussy strangle my cock." He groans as he gets between your legs. "Use me Loki make me yours." You moan as he pushes his tip into your entrance. "That is my intention my love." He chuckles as he slowly enters you. Stuffing his fat cock in your tight hole. He give you a moment to adjust and you buck your hips to get him to move. He wraps your legs around his hips as he pulls out only to ram into you again. He forcefully pounds you as you cry out his name. "Thats it. Cry out my name. Let the world know who's fucking you." He growls as he sucks on your neck. "Loki! Loki fucks me!" You whine as he rips against your spot deep within you. He rolls over for you to be on top. You bounce on his cock like life depended on it and he pinches your nipples. You look down at him and wish for lady Loki to be under you. He reads your mind and smirks. He changes his face and chest to fulfill your desire. You look down again to see her. You crash your lips to hers as you continue to bounce. "Cum for me baby." You coo as you suck on her neck. "I have to change back if you want that." She breathes and you nod against her neck." You see a green shimmer and you look back at his handsome face. He grips your hips and thrusts up into you. "Loki!" You scream as your walls clamp around his cock. "(Y/N)!" He growls as he releases his hot sticky cum deep within you. Your high trails behind his as he rocks your hips. You collapse against his chest and he holds you close. Once his spent cock slips out of you he gently places you on the bed. He cuddles you close. "You did so well." He praises as he kisses your cheeks. "That was amazing." You breathe and he sighs contently. "Do you want me to change back?" He deep voice rasps. You nod against him and you find yourself cradled in her chest once again. "I love you (Y/N)." She hums running her fingers through your hair. "I love you too Loki. Both of you." You giggle as you place your leg between hers. "Oh (Y/N)?" "Yes?" "Do you think your bi?" She giggles as you smile against her skin. "Absolutely." You breathe and pull the covers over the two of you.