Snap Your Fingers

The Deal Pt 2

Astrid shakes you softly to wake you up. "Good morning princess uh I mean lady (Y/N). I brought you some breakfast." She says as you sit up in bed. She places a tray of various fruits and some toast over your lap. "I don't really know what you like yet so I got the basics. If you want something else I'll go get it." "Oh this is fine Astrid I don't eat too much breakfast anyway so this is good. Thank you." "My pleasure. I will start your shower while you eat." You nod and take a bite out of an apple. She returns from the bathroom, "what would you like to wear?" "There should be a blue gown with gold beading at the collar and waist somewhere around here." You say getting up from the bed to help look for it. "This one?" Astrid asks holding the dress up on a hanger. "Yep that's the one." You shower and Astrid helps you get dressed. You slip on your shoes when there is a knock at the door. Astrid giggles and you ask "does he always have this perfect of timing?" "Yes. But his magic helps him." She says as she opens the door. "My magic helps me with what?" Loki asks raising an eyebrow. "Your perfect timing. I was just putting on my shoes when you knocked." You say walking towards the door. "Ah yeah I can sense stuff. I could tell you were almost ready so here I am." He chuckles. "That can surly come in handy huh." "It sure does my sweet." He says offering his arm and you take it. "See you later Astrid." "Yes lady (Y/N)" she says as she bows. "Lady (Y/N)? Show some respect Astrid." Loki says sternly. "It's fine Loki that's what I told her to call me. I don't let my maids back home call me princess or your highness and I won't have it start here." "If you say so. I'm sorry Astrid." "Not a problem my prince." She says closing the door.

Loki leads you to the dinning room where the palace cooks are waiting with samples of food and cake for you two to try. "My prince and princess congratulations on your engagement. We have prepared some things for you to try and pick for the reception." The head chef says as you both sit down. You both pick the prime rib and a chocolate cake. The cooks leave you and Loki alone in the dinning room. "You ready for that tour little one?" He asks offering you his hand. "Sure I should probably know were things are since I'll be living here." You giggle as Loki smiles. "You're too cute." He coos as he intertwines his fingers with yours. He shows you everything and ends at the palace stables. "And this is Sven." He says petting the horses nose. "Hello there Sven you're a very pretty horse." You say slowly walking towards the animal. "Be careful (Y/N) he doesn't take kindly to strangers." Loki says holding his arm out to keep you back. "Oh ok?" You say with a sigh. Sven walks closer to you and Loki tries to hold him back. "No sven she's not going to hurt you." Loki grunts trying to stop the animal. Sven sniffs your face and hair which causes you to giggle. You slowly bring your hand up again and Sven rests his nose in it. "Wow that's never happened before." Loki gasps letting go of Sven. "I guess he likes me." You start to pet him and he neighs as if he was answering you. "Would you like to brush him? Loki asks having you a brush. "Um sure but I don't really know how." "Here I'll show you." Loki guides you to svens side and places his hand over yours. He guides your hand up and down the animals fur. You enjoy the closeness of Loki sighing with content. "We should start heading back. We will go on our ride tomorrow." Loki says looking at the sun set. After dinner Loki takes you back to your room. As you were walking the halls together you asked, "you said you can sense things with your magic. Would you be able to sense if I need your help with something?" You look up at him waiting for an answer. "Yes my dear I can but if you ever need me right away for anything just snap your fingers twice and I'll come running." "Like this?" You snap twice and Loki twitches. "Yeah like that." He chuckles. "So tomorrow I have some meetings to attend but I'll come find you after and we can go for that ride. How does that sound?" "So I just roam the palace till you're done?" "Yeah or pick out some flowers for the wedding." "Oh what kind do you like?" "All of them. I'll like whatever you want my love." He coos as you stop at your bedroom door. "Goodnight little one." He says as he places a kiss on your cheek. You gasp at the feeling of his lips and he quickly pulls away. "I'm sorry. I should have asked." He looks at the ground nervously playing with his fingers. "It's ok I just wasn't expecting it." Your fingers linger on the spot he kissed. He looks at you and you smile. You motion for him to bend down and he complies. You give him a quick kiss on his cheek too and he laughs. "Thank you my princess." "Not a problem. Goodnight Loki." You say as Astrid opens the door. "Lady (Y/N), prince Loki, I though I  heard your voices out here. Are you ready for bed?" She asks and you nod. Loki waves to you as he makes his way to his room.