Art Gallery Benefit pt2

With his hands roaming your body and leg between yours you couldn't help but be turned on. You rock your hips against his leg desperate for friction. He smirks into your kiss before moving his lips to your neck. "Tell me what you want my princess." He breathes against your neck. You moan as you feel his teeth scrape against your skin. You tighten your thighs around his leg and move him so he's on his back. You straddle his hips quickly before he can realize what happened. "Got some magic spell to get rid of these clothes?" You coo as you pull at the waistband of his boxers. With a snap you're both naked and he took great care in drinking in your body. Your breasts, stomach and thighs he seemed to worship with the drag of his fingers. "My body and heart are yours (Y/N)." He sighs as you lower yourself on his cock. "My body and heart are yours Loki." You moan into his shoulder as you wait a moment to adjust to his size. "Take your time. Don't rush this." He says as he pulls you from his shoulders and sits up with you. He holds you up with his hands flat against your shoulder blades. His lips kiss the valley of your chest before turning attention to your nipples. He takes the harden bud into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and sucking. He moans when this causes your pussy to tighten around his cock. While you're tight around him you slowly lift yourself up and back down. With each pass you lift yourself higher and go back down faster. It's not long till your fingers are twisted in his hair and he holds you close. "Mmmm darling I'm going to cum." He pants as he thrusts harder into you causing you to see stars. "Oh yes baby let me feel you." You whine desperate for him to fill you with his warmth. With a loud growl of your name you feel him pump his cum deep inside you. Just before he was finished your climax comes rushing over you, tightening around his cock, milking him of every drop. He gently rolls you onto your side of the bed before his spent manhood slips out of you. "Just rest I'll be back to clean you." He coos, kissing your cheek. With a warm washcloth he cleans away his mess and soothes your raw pussy. He was just about to pull the blanket over you when you stop him. "Need a drink. I'll bring you one too." You giggle as you swing your legs over the edge of the bed. You tie your robe shut and head for the kitchen.

"From the sound of it you had fun in there." A voice calls from your dark living room. You pick up the closest thing to you and throw it in the direction you heard the voice. With the vase shattering on impact Loki comes rushing out of the bedroom to help. With you both looking at the dark figure in the living room it moves to turn on a light. "What the fuck Tony! Why are you here!" You scream when you see it's him. "You didn't answer my texts. I saw the pictures from the benefit and now everything is confirmed. How could you? With him?" He says gesturing to Loki. "Because I love him that's why!" You stand in front of Loki just in case Tony tried to do something. "(Y/N) he's a bad man. Why don't you see that. He's a murder and destroyed your home once." "Excuse me, he is a prince. He has paid for his crimes. You really should be thanking him." "Thanking him? What the hell are you talking about?" "If it wasn't for him you wouldn't have had a cause to start the avengers. The council would have never approved of something so radical. Now if you're going to continue to be disrespectful please leave my house." You say pointing to the door. He gets up without a word and leaves. With the door closed you walk over to the broken vase. "Darling are you alright?" "No." You sniffle as you crouch down to pick up the pieces. "This was my mother's favorite. A wedding gift from Aunt Peggy. Now it's broken." You say as tears stream down your face. "Oh (Y/N) I'm sorry." He says walking over to you. He picks you up like it's nothing and holds you close. You wrap your legs around his hips and arms around his neck. "Why is he such a jerk? Why can't he be happy for me." "That's what big brothers do I guess. He just wants to make sure you're safe. His concern isn't completely unjustified." "But you're not like that now. You've changed." "Yes I have but I still need to prove it to him. Let's not worry about this now and go back to bed." You nod and tuck your face into his neck. He gently places you on the bed and he's not far behind. You bury yourself in his arms and chest before exhaustion takes hold.