Permanent

You were sitting at your desk with some of Loki's books flipping through the pages looking for inspiration. He silently walked into the room and was watching you. "Looking for something little one?" He coos as you jump. "Shit Loki don't sneak up on people like that. You could have gave me a heart attack." You whine as you place a hand on your chest. "I'm sorry (Y/N). Are you ok?" "Yes I'm fine. And to answer your question I'm looking for a new tattoo." "In my books?" Loki asks arching his brow. "Yeah that Shakespeare quote you say to me. The one about a kiss." "Ah that's in Coriolanus. Oh a kiss long as my exile sweet as my revenge. That one?" "Bingo! I want that as a tattoo so it will be with me and remind me of you forever." You coo looking up at him with a big smile. "You're too precious for the realm." He chuckles as he leans down to kiss you. "I like the idea but not the way it's going to be done." He shivers at the thought of needles poking your flesh thousands of times. He hates the sound the machine makes and how it sometimes makes you bleed. "You don't have to watch." You giggle as you rest you head against his toned stomach. "Yes I do. I have to make sure they don't hurt you or get handsy with your exposed body. Speaking of bodies, where are you going to put it? There's not much room on your arms anymore." He says lifting up one of your arms to look at your tattoos there. His fingers linger over your forearm were you have his helmet tattooed. It was his helmet with his favorite flowers around it and the words More Than A Trickster. "I was thinking on my chest. Close to my heart." You giggle as you look up at him with big doe eyes. "You're going to be the death of me aren't you?" "Why?" "Because you're too adorable." He playfully growls as he squishes your face. "If you put it there I'm going to be supervising closely. You know that right?" "Yes my love because of my exposed chest. But Leif is a professional and I've known him for years, he wouldn't try to take advantage." "Men are men little one." He sighs as he runs his fingers through your hair. You nod and hug him closer. "I like when you come with me even though you don't like it. Thank you." "Anything for you." He coos kissing the top of your head.

"Hey Leif !" You say as you and Loki walk into the shop. Leif turns from the guy he was working on to see you. "Hey (Y/N), Loki. I'm almost done here just take a seat." You nod as Leif returns to his work. You sit down as Loki looks at the wall of generic tattoo options. "You thinking of getting one?" You giggle and he looks at you over his shoulder. "No but this one would be good for you." You get up to see what he's talking about. He points to one that says Daddy's Lil Monster. You groan and punch him in the arm. "I'm just teasing my love." He chuckles as he kisses your forehead. "You better be. Or I won't be calling you daddy any more." You whisper in his ear before giving it a soft nibble. "You know I am. And you know how much I like that name so I wouldn't jeopardize my chances of hearing you say it." He breathes as you two walk back to the waiting area. The guy leaves with a fresh tattoo and Leif cleans and sterilizes his area. "Alright (Y/N) I'm ready for you." He calls out and you head over to his chair. "This is what I drew up." Leif says showing the quote in a font that looks like hand writing. "You've done it again Leif. I absolutely love it." "Thank you. So you said it's going on your chest?" "Yeah left side right over my heart." You giggle as you start to remove your top. You sit in your bra when Leif hands you some tape to cover your nipples and faces away from you. You hand Loki your clothes as you tape yourself up. "Alright I'm ready." You hum as you lay back in the chair. Leif places the stencil and goes to work. Loki cringes at the sound and holds your hand tight. You look over at him and smile as you rub your thumb over his knuckles. "So what's the quote from?" "Shakespeare. Loki would say it to me sometimes after we would kiss." You hum as your face twitches from a little discomfort. "Shakespeare huh? Such a ladies man Loki." Leif teases and Loki smirks. "But I hope your revenge isn't along the lines of the New York fiasco." "Oh no I won't be doing that again." He chuckles as you whimper. "Are you ok little one?" He looks at you with worry in his eyes. "Yeah I'm ok just a sensitive spot." You sigh as Loki pets your head. "Just a few more minutes. It's almost done." You nod as Leif continues his work.

"How bad would a shoulder tattoo be?" Loki asks as he brings your hand to his lips. "Not as bad as this why?" "I have a surprise." He says with a shrug. "What mischief are you planning Loki?" You ask as Leif finishes your tattoo and wraps it up. "A secret tattoo that Leif and I already planned out. So what do you say my love, do you want a surprise?" He smiles wide at you and you search his face for any indication that you should be worried. You don't find any and you turn to Leif. "You know about this?" "Yeah it's a really nice piece Loki came up with. I would do it if I were you." He chuckles and you turn back to Loki. "Do you trust me?" "Yes I do Loki. But if it's a prank or something I'm going to kill you." You sigh as you sit up in the chair to change positions. "You're going to love it. I promise." Loki coos as he kisses you. You sit on the chair with your back facing Leif. He starts on your surprise tattoo. You try to concentrate on Leif's movements to decipher what is going to be permanently on your skin. All you can make out is what you think are words but in a weird alphabet. "Something in a different language." You think to yourself as you look into Loki's eyes. He's just grinning away and giving you soft kisses. "Alright all done." Leif says as he wipes away excess ink. You walk up to the mirror and turn your body to see your freshly tattooed shoulder blade. "Wow it's runes." You gasp as Loki steps closer to you. "What does it say?" "It's an ancient Norse spell that binds two souls together. The runes are to be permanently etched into ones flesh by a brand or scarring. But in our case a tattoo." He coos as you continue to look at it in the mirror. "Our case?" You ask looking at him. "Well I need the runes on me too for the spell to be complete." Loki walks over to the Leif and takes off his shirt. "Wow Loki I don't really know what to say." You sigh sitting in front of him and holding his hand. "You could say you love me." He chuckles. "I love you so much Loki. Thank you." You kiss him hard as Leif puts the stencil on. "Just hold my hand and focus on me. It will be over before you know it." Loki nods as Leif goes to work. Loki tightly grips your hand as his face cringes. "You're doing great my love." You coo as you press your lips to his cheek. You start to feel a tingly sensation through out your body and you look at Loki who is grinning like a mad man. "You feel it too?" Loki nods as he rests his forehead against yours.

"All done." Leif says as he wraps Loki's shoulder. "And now the spell is complete. You're mine forever." Loki coos as he stands up and carefully puts his shirt back on. You hug him tight making sure not to touch his shoulder. "And you're mine." You breathe as you stand on your tippy toes to give him a kiss. You separate and Loki chuckles. "You should probably put your shirt back on too little one." You look down at your bare chest and nod. You walk up to the desk to pay Leif for his work and buy matching shop tee shirts. "Thank you so much Leif. You're the best." You say as you hug him. You wince after your chest made contact with his. "Oh (Y/N) be careful you did just get a tattoo on your chest." He chuckles as you pull away from him. "I guess so." You giggle as Loki shakes Leif's hand. "Well if you want more ink you know where to find me." "Will do. Maybe we can get him in your chair again." You tease as you nudge Loki with your elbow. "Don't get your hopes up." Loki sighs as he turns for the door. "We shall see. Thanks again Leif." "No problem (Y/N). See you around." He says as he starts to clean his station. You walk out and get into the car with Loki. "Well this is going to be a challenge." "What is?" "Driving home. I can't put my back to the seat because it hurts." "Oh I can drive then." You say getting out and switching sides. "Yours doesn't hurt?" "It's a little tender but it's ok. Thank you for the surprise. I love it just as much as I love you." You coo as you lean over for a kiss. "Anything for you my sweet." Loki hums as he rests his hand on your thigh.