Modisty

You never liked showing off a lot of skin in public. Since you were Asgardian you grew up wearing long gowns or training attire that has to cover you to protect you. When you came to Midgard with your husband Loki the things people would wear sent shivers down your spine. You and Loki were walking around a mall one day kinda shopping but mostly people watching. "How could someone leave their house like that? What if they were attacked, they would have no protection against a weapon and their flesh." You asked puzzled why midgardians do this. Loki just shakes his head with a low chuckle. He takes your hand and gently kisses it. "I don't know my love. I guess they aren't as smart as you." "I guess not." You giggle taking his sarcasm as a complement. "You should dress like that since you don't need to worry about someone attacking because you got me." He coos rubbing his thumb over your knuckles. "Me? Dress like that? You silly man, do you really want all those eyes on something that's yours. If I remember right, you're not overly fond of sharing your toys." You laugh as you sit in his lap. "Why are you always right?" He sighs. You kiss his nose and lean back in his chest. "I just am." You smugly check your nails before getting up ready to go back home.

At home you put away your shopping and change into something lounge around in. At home you were more inclined to show some skin. You put on one of Loki's shirts that stopped about mid thigh on you. You skip out of the bed room and cuddle up with Loki on the couch. "Wearing one of my shirts again. Didn't we just buy you your own shits?" Loki teases pulling you into his chest. "So you don't like what you see?" You quickly straddle his hips allowing the shirt to pool at your hips exposing your sexy panties. "I always love what I see. No matter what form she is in. Like your beautiful dresses or this." He hums resting his hands on your hips. "That's what I thought." You lean down and softly kiss him. His hands caress your thighs then leading under the shirt. This cool fingers resting on the small of your back. You feel his growing erection under you which causes you to grin. You got him just where you like him. "Would my king like to see what's his?" You whisper in his ear causing his cock to twitch. "Only if my queen consents." He groans anyways needing to know that you want this, not wanting to force himself on you. "Since you've been a good boy I will grant you this pleasure." You nibble his ear before leaving light kisses down his neck. You pull away to remove the shirt. You throw it of to the side and Loki takes in the gorgeous sight of his wife's mostly naked body. "This never gets old." He sighs as his hands wonder your soft skin. You lean your head back as his hard cock twitches again under your wet cunt. He knows you're getting wet he could smell it. He kisses your exposed neck and down your collarbone. His hands still firmly on your hips he starts to rock you back and forth needing the friction of you grinding against his aching manhood. "Will my queen submit to her king?" He growls into your ear as another twitch causes a small moan to escape your lips. "Yes my king I am yours." You breathe as his one of his hands comes up to your exposed breasts. He softly kneads the supple flesh before his mouth attaches to your perky nipple. You gasp as his teeth nibble your sensitive skin. Your hands go into his hair pulling him closer to your chest. He moves his attention to your other nipple knowing this one was more sensitive then the other. Light licks and sucks making you a moaning mess. You yelp at the sting of his hand striking your ass. He moans at your noises causing his need for you grow. "May I remove these my love?" He coos pulling at the band of your panties. "Yes sir." You squeak as another twitch grazes your aching clit. You stand up and Loki drops down to his knees pulling your panties along with him. He kisses your hips and thighs before placing one of your legs over his shoulder. You feel his breath against your dripping womanhood. "My my little one. Always eager to please." He moans at the sight of your slick folds. His silver tongue goes to work on your clit. Pleased moans escape his lips as he teases your sweetness. He pulls this throbbing cock out of it's tight constraints and begins to pleasure himself while licking your pussy. His teeth graze your clit and you quickly pull his face away. He looks up at you with your juices glistening on his chin. "Take me my king." You moan as the sound of his hand rubbing his dick fill your ears. "As you wish. But know I will not be gentle." "That's how I like it." You growl in his ear as he gets back up on the couch. He removes his clothes and roughly pulls you on to his lap. You sit up on your knees as he teases your folds with the tip of his oozing manhood. "Please Loki." You whine wanting him to fill you. He pushes you down on him making sure he is completely inside of your silk walls. With no time to adjust to his size he begins to trust into you. You scream his name as he latches on to your nipple tugging it and sucking hard. His balls slap against your ass as the sounds of your wetness fill the room. "You feel so good my queen. So tight so wet." He groans into you chest you wrap your arms around his neck as you feel your orgasm about to rush over you. He feels it too as your walls constrict around his throbbing dick. He thrusts deep in you. Mercilessly pounding into your spot deep within your core. In an instant your vision goes blank as euphoria washes over you and you cum hard on Loki's dick. He rides out your high still thrusting deep within you chasing his own high. He reaches it spilling his seed all over your tight walls. You hold each other breathless as you come down from your rush. His spent manhood slips out of you as you rest against his heaving chest. Loki rubs circles into your back as you moan from your cunt slowly shrinking back to size. "You did so well my love. I love you." He coos kissing your temple. "Thank you. I love you too Loki." "Let's get you cleaned up." He hums carrying your spent body to your bed and retrieving a warm wash cloth from the bathroom. You cuddle in bed together fighting off post orgasm fatigue only for you to succumb first. He covers you with the blanket to make you comfortable. "Thank you my queen." He whispers into your skin before falling asleep.