Welcome Home pt 3

"The queen would like to see you, your highness." A guard says with a bow. "Oh really? Lead the way." The guard takes you to the door of Queen Frigga's study. A place you are very familiar with, you spent a good portion of your life behind the large mahogany doors. You go to knock but she opens the door. "You wanted to see me Queen Frigga?" You say with a curtsy causing her to crack a smile. "Yes please come in. I figured with the men in their meetings we could do the same. Tea will be coming soon." She says as she gestures for you to sit in an open chair. "If there is any advice you'd like here is your chance." Frigga hums as she sits down across from you. "Oh wow I actually do have many questions. Is it ok if I take notes so I don't forget?" "Of course sweet child. Here use my stationary." She hands you a few sheets of her official letterhead paper and a pen.

Servants freshen your tea as you talk for hours. You've filled 3 sheets of paper front and back with all the advice she's given. "Now above all else be yourself. Don't try to fill the shoes of a previous queen. You've always had a gift for leadership don't hide it." "Thank you. It means a lot." You say as her hand cups your cheek. "You know I always considered you my daughter even if you weren't really mine. So don't hesitate to ask for help if you ever need it." "That's funny. I always thought of you as a bonus mother." "Thank you darling that's very sweet." You kiss her hand before a servant reminds you it's time to get ready for dinner.

While you were with Frigga. Enit and Hugo were hard at work. "You almost had it. Try it again from the top." She says as she stops the music. "I though you said you were bringing help." Hugo pants, he has been dancing for the last hour non stop. "Yes they should be here soon." Just as she finished speaking the door creaks open. "Am I still needed?" Loki asks as he peaks his head into the room. "Very much needed your highness." Enit says with a bow. "Alright. What can I do for you lady Enit?" "I'm teaching my brother in law Asgard's traditional dance but he is struggling. I asked you for help since you're the best dancer in the realm. Well besides my sister but this is supposed to be a surprise for her." "A surprise for (Y/N) you say? Well I guess I could help with that. Maybe a spell?" Loki suggests causing Hugo to make a face. "No spells please. I want to do this under my own ability. That way I can dance with her back home too." "Ah what a noble king." Enit mildly teases with an eye roll. Loki let's a smirk creep on his face letting her know he was proud of her sassing Hugo when he couldn't. "Alright well let's get started." Loki says as he shapeshifts into you. Hugo is taken aback while Enit try's to hold in a laugh. "How did you do that?" "My magic. Did you know know I'm a shapeshifter?" Loki says in your voice causing more confusion to wash over Hugo's face. "No I didn't. How accurate is your magic? I can see your face and voice but is there any other details you can copy?" "Oh yes I can copy everything. See." Loki says pulling up his shirt to expose your stomach. "Recognize this scar? She got that from falling out of a tree and on to a branch. And she has two freckles on her chest right down the middle." He pulls up his shirt farther to show the freckles that sit in the valley of your breasts. "How do you know what's on her chest like this?" Hugo asks arching his brow. Loki realized he may have got himself in trouble by showing off. Something that happens often. "She's always had those. Probably seen them when our mothers would put them in the bath together." Enit says trying not to let Hugo know you and Loki were sexually involved with each other. "Right we'd take baths together as babies. That's how I know they are there." Loki says nervously hoping Hugo will buy it. "Anyway let's get started we don't have much time left before dinner." Enit says trying to quickly change the subject.

Loki and Hugo take their places and Enit starts the music. Everything goes well till the switching of the partners portion of the dance. "I think I just need more people around to get used to the flow of changing parters." "Oh I can help with that." Loki laughs as he makes copies of himself. "Just don't touch them or they will disappear. They aren't solid." "Goodness what else can your magic do?" "Quite a lot but we don't have time for details. Let's start again." The music plays and the dance begins. Hugo finally gets the hang of partner switching. It's the last switch of the dance and he is surprised when a Loki grabs his arm and continues the dance. In the madness that is a traditional Asgardian dance Loki took the chance to change back into himself. This Loki didn't disappear when he was touched. With the music ending and the men slowdown to catch their breaths there seemed to be a crowd that formed. Your mother and queen Frigga came to see how Hugo was doing. They including Enit clapped and cheered at a job well done. "Marvelous you two. (Y/N) will be so pleased." Your mother says as the men separate. "You think so? I hope I don't mess it up tonight." Hugo says as he dabs his sweaty face with a towel. "You'll be just fine. But you better head to your room to freshen up before dinner." Your mom says as she walks out with him and Enit. Frigga and Loki stay behind for a moment. "What you did for king Hugo was very nice my son." "I didn't do it for him. Just want (Y/N) to be happy."