Just You in My Arms

Loki let out a loud and slightly obnoxious sigh durning your meeting with council members. "Yes dear. Do you have anything to add?" You say giving him the attention he so desperately wanted. You can tell he wasn't expecting you to put him on the spot like that by the redness of his cheeks. He cleared his throat and shook his head no. "Well with that I think we are done here. I like to see your plans during our next meeting. May you all have safe travels and give your families my regards." You say as you stand from your spot at the head of the table. As the the door shuts after the last council member Loki latches onto your arm, hugging it close to him. "Do my meetings bore you?" "No darling I'm sorry I didn't realize how loud I was. Please forgive me my queen." He whimpers as he tucks his face into your neck. You hum something in the affirmative as you gently pat the top of his head.

It's not until dinner when you see him again. You were talking with a member of court when you felt his hand on your knee. You looked over at him for a moment before moving your free hand into his. Your thumb gently ran over his knuckles. You saw out the corner of your eye some members of court pulling disapproving faces at the gesture. You heard from your ladies maid that some speak poorly of your husband. How he is weak and that you treat him like a baby. How he doesn't deserve respect because he's a glorified concubine, only here to produce an heir. When you were told this your blood boiled. You desperately wanted to catch these people in the act so they can be punished. You love Loki dearly and vowed to never let anything or anyone hurt him. You feel like you are not fulfilling your promise when you see these jagged side glances at your prince. You brought his hand up from below the table to kiss. You watch as his face lights up. It only takes the little things to bring a smile to his face.

You were reading on the lounge chair when Loki came out of the bathroom. His hair dripping from the shower he was just in. His towel hung very loosely around his hips. "My my don't you look handsome my prince." You coo as you shut your book. "What? Oh me?" He says as blush creeps along his cheeks. "Yes you darling. How about you come over here so I can get a better look." He tries to cover his face to hide his smile as he walks closer to you. "Don't hide from me dearest. You know I don't like it when you hide." He nods and slowly lowers his hands. "Now I think there is something you'd like from me. Isn't there Loki? I've noticed your signs." You say as you run your fingertips down his toned stomach causing a shiver to race up his spine. "Umm yes my queen. I'd like to umm." He trails off as he nervously plays with his fingers. "You'd like to what?" You hum as you slowly undo the towel from his hips, letting it fall to the floor. His cock already hard and dripping pre cum. You just look up at him and smile, waiting for him to speak. "I'd like to be played with tonight." He breathes as his cock twitches. "Oh I think that can be arranged. How about a little edging first?" You says as you open the side table drawer and pull out a cock ring. He nods and steps closer to you so you can put it on. He moans when you take him in hand. His knees wobble when you lick the Pearl of pre cum from his tip. "Alright on the bed." You tease as you give his pale ass a smack. He lays down on his back and watches as you shrug off your robe. He drools at the sight of you only in a thong. "Like what you see my subbie boy." You tease as you take a feather and drag it against his skin. You love the way he shudders when you glide it over his thighs. The moans falling from his lips as the feather works it's way up his cock are music to your ears. You give the tip a little tickle that makes him arch off the bed. "Please my queen I need you." He whimpers as he takes your hand in his. You couldn't say no to that pleading look in his eyes. "Oh alright. Since you asked so nicely." You pull off your panties and straddle his hips. With his cock in hand you glide it through your wet lips. He moans and twitches at the pleasure but it wasn't enough. "Please my goodness I need to be inside." He whines as tears form in the corners of his eyes. You could tell he's right at the edge of what he could take. You still wanted this to be pleasurable for him so you slowly lower yourself on to his member. The sigh of relief Loki let out was so pure it gave you goosebumps. The sigh turned to moans and your name falling from his lips quickly. You ride him hard just how he likes till you see his eyes roll back. The warmth he fills you with is heavenly. After milking him dry you position yourself between his thighs. As he comes down from his high you gently lick him clean so you don't overstimulate. You take this time to remove the cock ring as well. You move to your side of the bed and be lazily flops into your arms. "You did so well for me my love. Such a good boy." You whisper against his skin. He just smiles up at you and you take the opportunity to kiss his lips. "Do you need anything from my my queen?" He asks after a few minutes of aftercare. "No my sweet one. Just you in my arms is all in need." He blushes again only snuggle closer to your chest and fall asleep.