The General & The Prince

You come from a long line of fierce Asgardian warriors. You quickly moved up ranks in the military and were likely to be promoted to General status. You would be the first female general in all of Asgard's army. Your leadership and decisions on the battlefield never failed and produced great successes. Your peers and higher ups never questioned your plans except for one person, Prince Loki. When you would go over battle plans he would always have some snide comment or question why a woman is giving orders. You two would constantly bicker whenever forced to interact with each other. You were watching over some new recruits train when Loki stands next to you. "Prince Loki." You say as you bow your head. "Colonel (L/N). Are these new recruits?" "Yes my prince." "Quite a few women. Hopefully they don't follow your footsteps." "You say that like it's a bad thing." You growl as your jaw clenches. "Once I'm king I will not have female officers in my army. Sure they can fight but they will not giving orders." He scoffs and you turn to face him fuming mad at his sexist comments. "Orders are orders no matter who they come from. One of us may even give an order that saves your life one day." "Hold your tongue girl! You are talking to a prince, your prince. I don't need saving." Loki growls as he grabs your wrist. You two stare each other down till he lets you go. "I came today to tell you Odin would like to see you in the throne room at noon." "Thank you my prince. I will be there." You say calmly as you bow. He takes his leave and you return to the training.

"Colonel (L/N) here to see you All Father." A guard announces as you walk into the room. You kneel before Odin, and Loki who were quietly talking to each other. "Ah Colonel your timing is always impeccable." Odin says as you stand to your feet. "Thank you my king. You wanted to see me?" "Yes my dear. I have a new assignment for you along with a premonition." You smile up at him. It's is the general promotion you've been waiting for. He steps down to you and pins a badge on your uniform. "I Odin All Father promote you (F/N) (L/N) to general in Asgard's army." He steps away from you so you can kneel. "Thank you my king. I will not disappoint you." He helps you to your feet and nods. "You haven't yet so I'm sure you will continue to please me in your new assignment." He sits back down in his throne and Loki slouches in his. You could tell Loki was annoyed at your promotion. You look at him and smile as he mutters something under his breath. "Your new assignment is to be Prince Loki's personal guard." Odin was cut off with Loki's disgust. "What?!? A woman as my guard! Father you must reconsider." Loki shouts as he jumps up from his seat. "Yes a woman. A general in fact so you will respect her son. She has proven time and time again that she is capable. Now sit down." Odin booms as Loki slowly sits back down. "Do you accept general?" "Yes my king." You breathe as your mind races through all the things you could do to Loki to get back at him for the years of bickering. "Great now you two run along and get aquatinted. You will be escorting Loki to Midgard in the morning." Odin says as he pounds his staff into the ground. You bow before following Loki out of the room.

"I've never been to Midgard before." You say quietly and Loki stops in his tracks. "I do not want to hear another word from you. You will only speak when spoken to. You may be a general now but I am still a prince. I technically out rank you." "I believe the All father told you to respect me." "And you really think I'm going to listen to him?" He growls as he pulls you into his room. "Now shut up and listen to me for once. We will be going to Midgard to do some diplomatic work with Thor. You need to blend in. You can't go to meetings with me in your armor. Now stand up straight and put your arms up." He says as he circles you like a predator. You actually listen to his instructions and this surprises him. "Wow no sassy comment? No resistance? Who are you and what have you done to General (L/N)?" He teases and you roll your eyes. He goes to work conjuring you a new Midgardian wardrobe. "You will wear this when we arrive." He makes a black feminine suit appear on your body. Wide leg trousers, lace body suit that showed way too much cleavage for your liking and a black jacket. "My prince may I have a different top I don't like how my chest is exposed." You say as you pull the jacket closed. "I guess." He huffs as he adjusts the neckline to your liking. "Thank you." You say softly as his eyes widen. "Was that a thank you from the general? Are you feeling well?" He asks putting his hand to your forehead. You step away from him. "I want this diplomatic trip to go well so I will play nice with you my prince. I want to please Odin and prove I'm worthy of my rank." You breathe as you start to take off the clothes. Loki nods and turns away so you can undress. You fold the suit up and place it on the bed. You stand in your bra and panties when he turns back around. He quickly looks up at the ceiling, "Uh would you like a robe or something?" "No just quickly conjure the other outfits. It's terribly cold without clothes on." He nods and makes a black knee length pencil skit and yellow blouse appear on you. "You will wear this during the meetings. And this for the party Tony always throws for guests." Loki says as he conjures a shimmery gold floor length gown. It is backless, hugs you in all the right places and has a slit up the side. You look at yourself in the mirror and he watches you sway from side to side in it. "Do you like it?" "Yes my prince. Thank you." "You're welcome. Now take the clothes and pack. Come back here when finished."