You Think I Don't Know What You Do?

You were laying in your large bed with last nights men asleep next to you. Your advisor walks in and shoos them away. "My queen Prince Loki of Asgard is here to see you." "Ah what a surprise. I'll be ready in a few." He nods and you quickly make your way to the bathroom. You shower and make yourself presentable for your favorite visitor. You sit on your freshly made bed propped up on your knees. "Send him in." You say as you make a few last minute adjustments. Your advisor ushers Loki into your dimly lit bedroom. "Loki of Asgard. What do I owe this pleasure?" You coo as he steps closer to your bed. "My queen I missed you dearly and wanted to see you." Loki kneels and it makes you giggle. As he gets up you sink down into the bed like how a cat stretches. You lay on your stomach as your hands hold your head up. "Did you bring gifts?" "Of course I would not come empty handed." He chuckles as he conjures a beautifully wrapped box into his hand. "You always bring me the best gifts. Come sit and relax my dear." You say as you pat the bed. He sits down and tugs off his boots because he knows he would be scolded for boots on the bed. You lay on your side as he places the box in front of you. You slowly pull the golden ribbon and take the green top off the box. You gasp when you see what's inside. A large emerald pendant cut into a heart with a gold chain. "Oh darling it's gorgeous." "I'm glad you like it. Only the best for my beautiful queen." He hums as he takes it out of the box. You move your hair out of the way for him to put it on you. Once clasped he places his cool lips on the base of your neck. You pull away from him and tsk. "Excuse me sir. I do not tolerate a thief of kisses." "I'm sorry my love. I just thought since you liked the gift you would allow me to kiss you." He sighs as he lays back in the bed. "It is a wonderful gift but I don't allow you to kiss me for your protection." "My protection? What ever are you talking about (Y/N)?" You straddle his hips and look into his deep blue eyes. "My kiss poisonous. It will sting and slowly consume you." You gently trace his lips with your fingertips. "Is that what happened to the men you had here last night? You think I don't know what you do? I can smell the lingering scent of sex in here, on you. I know you have needs while I'm away but why do you deny me? Don't you love me?" He sighs as he moves you off of him. "Of course I love you Loki but I'm not good enough for you. I deny you so you don't become attached." "Attached? What the hell do you call this (Y/N)?!" He shouts as he grips your necklace and pulls you closer to him by it. You whimper and try to look away but he grips your chin so you can't move. "Why do you think you're not good enough for me?" You look down an shrug. "Answer me when I'm speaking to you (Y/N)." He growls causing tears to roll down your cheeks. "Because I'm a whore Loki! You're the prince of Asgard, you need someone respectable to take home. Not me, I'm just a toy." His eyes grow wide at what you just said. He pulls you into his chest and holds you tight. "Don't you dare say that about yourself my love. You are already a fucking queen that deserves the world. I want to give you that world. My home is here with you. I don't care that you sleep with other men. I understand you have needs. But if you give me a change, I can show you that I can fulfill those needs beyond your expectations." You look up at him and he uses his thumb to wipe under your eyes. "But not until I treat you like the queen you are. Now get dressed I'll be waiting outside." He says as he hesitantly kisses your hand not knowing if he will be scolded or not. When you don't object to the first kiss he kisses the other before pulling his boots on and taking his leave.

A day full of romance and a little bit too much wine you both flop down of your bed. "I had a wonderful time Loki." "Glad to hear it but there is more that needs to be done." He chuckles as he hovers above you. "May I show you that you don't need those other men to feel good? To be satisfied?" He coos as his lips ghost over your neck. "Please show me Loki." You breathe as you roll your hips up to meet his. He kisses your lips for the first time. He loves the taste of them, the lingering taste of the wine you both drank. His tongue swipes your bottom lip asking for entrance. You part your mouth slightly for him as your hands fist is long raven locks. You feel his hard manhood digging into your hip. From what you could tell he was well endowed. His kisses moved down your neck and to your collarbone. He used his magic to rid you of your clothes leaving only your bra and panties. You tugged at his heavy leather clothing trying to get it off. He smirks into your skin at your struggle. With a snap he too was only in his underwear. "Oh wow." You gasp as you take in his toned physique. "Like what you see my queen?" He asks as he repositions you to be in his lap. "Yes I do Loki." "Great I like what I see too." He chuckles before kissing the tops of your breasts. His hands reach for your bra hooks but he can't seem to find it. You giggle as he looks up at you confused. "It opens in the front." You slowly take off your bra as he watches almost drooling. Once off he nuzzles his face into your chest. His mouth latches on to your nipple and begins to suck it. "H-how did you know?" You moan at the pleasurable sensation. He looks up at you with a smile. "You seem to forget I can read minds my love. This may be my first time bedding you but I know your every desire, all your sensitive spots. Everything to make you cry out my name and only my name." Just as the words left his lips he quickly puts you on your back again and rips off your panties.

"Now it should be right here." He says as he applies pressure to your clit. Your breath hitches as your eyes grow wide. "I'll take that as a yes." His skillful fingers rub your bundle of nerves as you become increasingly wet. You moan and buck your hips but he holds your down with his free hand. "Ahah my queen let's not rush this." He chuckles as he lowers his head between your thighs. His fingers are replaced with his tongue and you try to close your legs. He holds them down as his work continues. You tug at his hair as you moan his name. "Oh Loki it's too much. I-I can't." "You can and you will darling. You taste so good." He hums as he takes a long lick from your entrance to your clit. He crawls back up your body to crash his lips against yours. You can taste yourself on his lips. He rests his forehead against yours and looks in your eyes. "Are you ready my queen?" He asks as you feel his tip prod at your womanhood. "Yes Loki please take me." "As you wish." He chuckles as he slowly enters you. Your face crinkles as his large cock stretches you in ways you've never been. "Almost there my love." He whispers as you feel him completely fill you. He gives you a moment to adjust. "You can move now Loki." You breathe as you wrap your arms around his neck. He slowly thrusts into you but quickly picks up place and roughness. You cling to him as you scream out his name. "Oh gods you feel so good (Y/N)." He groans as he fucks you onto the mattress. "Ah Loki I'm so close." "I know." He chuckles as his hand pushes down on your stomach so you can feel how deep his is. "Do I make you feel good my queen?" "Yes Loki!" You scream as you cum hard on his cock. He rides out your high as he continues you fuck you. "Better then all of those other guys?" "Oh yes Loki better then anyone." You pant as his thrust overstimulate you and cause tears to roll down your cheek. One last deep thrust allows him to cum. The warmth of his seed soothes your raw pussy. He try's to hold himself up with his shaky arms but you pull him to your heaving chest. He adjusts so his weight doesn't crush you as his spent cock slips out of you. "Thank you dearest." He pants as he holds you tight. "No thank you my dearest. I love you." "I love you more (Y/N)." He says as he regains his strength. He gets up but you catch his hand. "Are you leaving me?" You whimper not wanting him to go. "I'll never leave you. I'm just getting something to clean you up with." He sighs as he kisses your temple. He returns with a warm washcloth and cleans up his mess. He crawls onto bed with you and pulls the blankets over you both. "So is my queen satisfied?" "Absolutely Loki." "Great now can I ask you something?" "Yes?" "Will you allow me to stay here with you forever?" He chuckles as he caresses your face. "Did you just ask me to marry you?" "Sure did. So what do you say?" "I've always wanted a king in my bed. Now I have him." You giggle as Loki crinkles his brow in confusion. "Yes I will marry you Loki." You kiss his lips as he holds you tight. "Thank you (Y/N)." He sighs as you look up at him. "You're my king now. King Loki. That has a nice ring to it." "I like it but the only title I care about is husband." He chuckles as he runs his fingers through your hair. "Well then husband let's get some rest. We got a lot to plan and we need our energy." "Right you are wife." "I'm always right." "I know my love. I know."