Quarantine

"What are we going to do with ourselves?" You sigh as you sink into the couch. The stay at home order was just issued and since you and Loki didn't work you had to stay home. "There are lots of things we can do. We can read, train, give the house a good cleaning even sex." Loki teases as he reads his book. "Umm run that last one by me again?" "I said we could have endless sex." He puts down his book and turns to look at you. You blush and giggle when his eyes meet yours. He smirk widens as he pulls you closer to him. "What do you say my love? Would you want to use this time we have together to have some fun?" He coos in your ear giving you little kisses on the edge of it. "Hmm little one?" "Yes Loki." You breathe as you feel his cool lips on your neck. You can feel his smirk against your skin as he moves you into his lap. His soft and featherlight touches bring goosebumps to the surface. His kisses travel up your neck as he nuzzles his nose into your hair. "Loki." You whimper as his hand ghosts over the hollow of your neck. "Yes?" "Please?" "Please what? Use your words my love." He chuckles as he returns his hand to the spot. You lean your head back on to his shoulder and bury your face into his neck. "Ah too shy to ask for what you want baby?" You nod against him as you give him soft nibbles. "That's ok little one I'll get the sounds I want to hear escape your lips soon enough." He chuckles as his hand grips your throat. Your breath hitches as his lips crash into yours. He swipes his tongue on your lip asking for entrance. You allow him in as your tongues fight for dominance. His free hand trails down your body and rests on the waistband of your pants. He gently tugs as it and you roll your hips into his hand in turn grinding your ass into his hardening manhood. His grip on your body and neck tighten as he quickly puts you on your back. He removes his lips from yours and you whimper at the loss of contact. "Don't worry my sweet I'll be back. Just have to remove these pesky clothes." He chuckles as he conjures you both naked. "Ah there she is. My beautiful goddess." Loki sighs as he takes in the sight. Like he promised his lips returned to yours with even more hunger. Your legs instantly wrapped around his waist. He's kisses trailed down your jaw and neck. "Still no sounds? Do you think this is a game?" He growls a little frustrated your not giving him what he wants. You just smile and nod. With this he quickly lifts you up and throws you over his shoulder. "We'll see who wins then."

He carries you to your bedroom and throws you on the bed. "You will give me what I want, whether you give it willingly or not my love." He darkly chuckles as he secures your wrists to the bed posts with his magic. Determined to win this you tightened your lips together in order not to make a sound. He pounces on top of you using every trick he knows to make you a moaning mess but you were strong. Hickeys where raised to the surface of your skin as well as red splotches from spanks and slaps. You give Loki nothing except hitched breaths and coy giggles. You could tell he was slowly loosing control and you loved every second of it. "Enough with this game or so help me you will regret it." He growls as his hand grips your chin. "What ever are you talking about my love?" You say dripping with innocents. "So this is your play? Well allow me to up my game." He teases as he dips his fingers into your dripping heat. You may be able to stifle your moans but you couldn't deny your arousal. "Not so innocent now huh slut?" Loki teases as the sounds of your wetness fill the room. You bite your lip and look away from him, trying to keep your moans at bay. "Come on baby look at me and let me hear you." He coos as his grip on your chin tightens and guides your head to look at him. You squirm under his touch as every fiber of your being screams at you to moan. "Such a stubborn slut. I'll break you soon enough." He chuckles and let's go of your face only to grip your throat.

He stuffs his hard manhood into your tight soft core. Your back arches and the smallest whimper escapes your lips. His grin grows as your eyes widen. The first crack in your strong facade. He thrusts hard as his fingers tighten around your throat. Louder and louder your whimpers fall from your lips as you lose control. Your orgasm building as he plunges deep within you. You're trembling under him as he brings his lips to yours again. "Ah Loki!" You moan into the kiss. He moans against your lips as his thrusts become labored. You both where so close to your climax the game didn't matter any more. Your screams and his growls fill the room as you reach your shared high. He rests his head against yours as he tries to keep himself from collapsing on top of your spent body. You pull him onto your chest and he shifts his weight so he doesn't crush you. You hear your heart racing in your ears as you try to catch your breath. Loki matches your pants to be in sync with the heaving of your chest. Once breathing has returned to normal Loki gets up to retrieve a warm washcloth to clean you. Once finished he heals your buries and cuddles you close. "Congratulations my love, you win." You hum as he caresses your cheeks. "Thank you little one. You put up a good fight. I'm impressed."

As quarantine continues you and Loki played many games. You both would win and lose some. Loki was out getting groceries and you used this time to prepare your surprise for him. He removed his gloves and mask at the door before coming inside. With you being Midgardian he was extra careful even though you are not a part of the vulnerable population. He disinfected all the items before putting them away when you walked into the kitchen. "Still crazy out there?" "Yeah but it's getting better." He sighs as he washes his hands. "Hopefully this thing will be done before our package arrives." You giggle and Loki arches his brow in confusion. "Our package? Did you order something?" "More like we ordered it." "What in the 9 realms are you talking about little one?" "Here open this." You say placing a small box in his hand. He opens it slowly and pulls out a very small pair of baby socks. He studies them then looks at you with tears in his eyes. "Does this mean what I think it does (Y/N)?" "Yes Loki you're going to be a father." His smirk grew into a grin as he picked you up and set you on the counter. He stands between your legs as kisses you softly. You bring his hand to your stomach as you feel his tears on your skin. "Thank you dearest." He breathes as his hand rubs your belly. "How long have you known?" "A few weeks. I'm surprised you haven't picked up on things." "I have noticed changes but this never really crossed my mind." He chuckles as he helps you to your feet. He leads you to the couch and sets you in his lap. "Looks like we will be ordering our groceries now. I'm not going to risk bring that nastiness home to you in this condition." "I understand Loki. Let's just pray this is over this by the time the baby comes." You sigh as you rest your head on his chest. "I'll give my prayers in person." He chuckles and you giggle. "Who would you pray to for something like this?" You ask using air quotes around pray. "My mother. So I'm sure she will be more then happy to protect you and her grandchild." "That's reassuring." "I told you being my wife has its benefits." He teases then kisses your cheek. "I would have said yes no matter what Loki. You know that." "Yes I do. I just like hearing you say it. I love you little one." "I love you more." "Not possible." He coos as his hands return to your belly. "And I love you whoever you are." You two cuddle on the couch till you fall asleep.

Loki carefully carries you to bed and holds you close to him. "Mother? Can you hear me?" He whispers to the ceiling. "Yes my son I can hear you. How have you and (Y/N) been?" Her voice asks as an illusion appears in the room. "We are well. I'm sure you know why I called you here." "Yes I know. Congratulations Loki. I'm so happy for you both." "Thank you. We are both really excited. But we are scared because of all this virus stuff going around. Will it hurt our baby?" "All you need to worry about is taking care of (Y/N). I'll handle the rest." "Thank you mother I figured you would but I still wanted to ask. Hearing you say it comforts me." "Not a problem my dear. Now sleep well and give (Y/N) a kiss for me. Love you both." Frigga says before her illusion disappears. "Will do Mother. Love you." He whispers before sliding down in the bed with you. "From mother." He chuckles as he kisses your sleeping face. He pulls you into his chest and you instinctively hook a leg over his hip. "Goodnight little one and very very little one."