Your Darkness Calls to Me

You were captured by SHIELD and locked in a glass cell. Your wrists were bound and a mussel over your mouth so you couldn't use your power. You waited for a long time until a tall slender dark haired man walks into the room where your cell is. You knew who he was right way. An agent trails behind him and walks into your cell. The dark haired man nods as he sits down with some papers. The agent removes your mussel and you move your jaw around to loosen the stiffness. "Loki Laufyson what a surprise meeting you here." You purr as he raises a brow at you. "It's actually Odinson. Do you know me?" "Apologies my prince. And of course I know you. Who doesn't know the great Loki of Asgard, god of mischief." Loki looks over your files and rests his finger on his lip. "I see, it says here you're a succubus. That's how you know me." He says as he leans back in his chair. "Your files are correct my prince." You giggle as you sit up on your knees. Your chains rattle as your hands trail up your body and rest on your breasts. "Why are you here?" "I'm here for you. The darkness in you calls to me. You've been good for too long. Your little bad boy wants to come out and play. Come play with me my king." You hum as you crawl closer to the glass barrier. "I don't want to play with you." He says coldly. "Why not? Am I not pretty enough?" You whimper as you press your naked body against the glass. "You are beautiful but I'm a good guy now. Can't fraternize with your kind." He sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair. "You'll come around my king. You can't deny me." You turn from him and walk back to the far side of the cell making sure to sway your hips more then normal. "I got to go." Loki breathes as he rushes out of the room. You giggle waiting for your plan to unfold.

Loki sprints to his room as his cock threatens to burst out of his pants. Once in his room he rids himself of his clothes and begins to tug at his aching member. "Fuck I should have kept that muzzle on her." He growls as his pace quickens. Loki lays down on the bed and creates an illusion of you to look at while he pleasures himself. You with the muzzle and soft clanging of your chains allows him to climax. He releases all over his stomach and sinks into the bed. He lays there breathless as he looks at your illusion. "You will not control me." He growls as he makes your image disappear and cleans himself.

While Loki was pleasuring himself your smirk grew. You could sense his actions and they energized your power. You moaned as you sensed his climax. You trembled on the floor as your power grew. You decided to save your energy for when the time was right. You continued to lay on the floor, thinking of your prize, the one and only Loki of Asgard. You thought of all the ways to toy and tease him till he's a begging mess. "He may be a god but he still has needs and desires." You think to yourself as you draw imaginary patterns onto the floor.

"Did you get any information Loki?" Steve asks as a post climaxed Loki shuffles into the kitchen desperate for hydration. Loki chugs 4 bottles of water before answering the Captain. "She's a succubus and she's here for me." He pants, "I-I can't talk to her anymore or her spell will take over." "Oh ok we will send someone else. What should we do to protect ourselves?" "She's only here for me so everyone else is fine. Her kind are assigned to one person at a time." "Good to know. You just stay away from her." Steve chuckles as he pats the god's back. "That's the plan." Loki sighs as he feels his manhood hardening again.

He returns to his room and takes a cold shower to ease his needs but is unsuccessful. "Why is this happening? She didn't even touch me! She must be a powerful one if her words have this affect." He moans as his hand wraps around his member once again. Your body starts to twitch on the floor as he masturbates yet again. "Oh wow another? It hasn't even been an hour since the first time." You breathe when someone walks into the room. "You will leave my brother alone." A large blonde growls as he stands in front of the glass barrier. "Ah prince Thor brother of Loki. I will leave him alone once I'm finished with him." You coo innocently. "No you will leave here without your prize." "No can do my prince. I'm bound and can't really leave, see." You giggle as you lift up your wrists causing the chains to rattle. Loki can hear this and it causes his release. "Fuck what was that?" He breathes as he watches his seed wash down the drain. You moan at his climax and Thor's eye widen at the realization of your power.

"Loki!" Thor shouts as he pounds on his brothers door. It opens and Thor looks down to a disheveled Loki. "Bother you can't give into her spell it's energizing her." "I can't she's too strong." "You are stronger use your magic against hers." "I have one idea but I need your help." Loki says as he lets his brother into his room. Thor nods and waits for instruction. "I need you to tie me down to the bed and put these ear plugs in my ears till you and the team send her away." Loki says handing his brother some rope. "If I can't act on my desires and hear her siren call she will grow weak." Thor nods as Loki lays down in his bed. Thor ties his brother to the bed posts and notices Loki's erection in his boxers. "She must be very powerful to do that to you." He teases pointing at Loki's manhood. "Shut up Thor you would be defenseless too!" Loki growls as the earplugs are inserted into his ears. Loki gives a thumbs up to indicate they are in properly and Thor takes his leave. Loki lays in his bed staring up at the ceiling. "Just don't think about it and it will go away." He groans as his cock twitches. He try's to sleep but your words rattle in his head. "Come play with me my king." The ghost of your voice whispers to him as he try's to roll over in the bed. He lays on his stomach desperate for friction on his arching cock. He grids into the mattress as moans escape his lips. His actions cause you to awaken as energy flows through your body. "Showtime." You giggle as you use your power to escape and appear in Loki's room.

You silently walk up to the side of his bed. You watch as he contorts his body in desperation. You softly caress his skin which causes him to stop and look up at you. "Please release me from your spell." He whimpers as he leans into your hand. "And what would you give me in return?" Your fingers run through his hair. "Anything you desire." "Anything huh?" "Yes. Money, power, a crown for your head. Whatever you want just tell me it's yours." He breathes as he lays on his back. You untie him and straddle his lap. "I want you to kill me." "What?" He breathes. "I don't want to be this anymore and the only way I can be free is to be dead. Please kill me my king." Tears rush down your cheeks and he wipes them away with his thumb. "I will give you what you desire." He whispers as he softly kisses you. He rests his forehead against yours and gently traces patterns into your skin. You relax in his arms only to feel the cold steel of his dagger plunge into your chest. You toss your head back and scream in agony as he pulls the blade out of your body. Loki gently moves you to the ground as your hand presses against your wound. He cradles you in his arms as your breathing becomes labored. "Thank you my king." You whisper as you place your bloody hand on his cheek. "Tell me your name." "(Y/N)." You rasp as blood trickles out the side of your mouth. "That's a pretty name." Loki breathes as a tear slips down his pale cheek. With your last breathes your eyes fall shut and you go limp. He brings your body closer to his chest gently rocking you. "You are free now (Y/N)." He sobs as he feels your body start to vanish from his arms.