Little Prince

Loki was practicing his magic and you were observing. He was creating a potion and reading the measurements out loud. You noticed something odd with the ingredients and looked at the book over his shoulder. "Uh my dear you might want to remeasure that witch hazel. Think you added too much." "Hush woman I know what I'm doing." He teases as he pats your head. "If you say so." You sigh and sit back up on the workbench. "What exactly is this supposed to do?" "It's supposed to make the person that drinks it young." "Do you think you're old?" You ask as he turns to you. "A little, I'm not as spry as I used to be and I'm starting to get lines around my eyes." He sighs gesturing to his wrinkles. "I want to be able to keep up with you little one. I don't want you to think I'm boring." "I could never think that Loki. And your lines show wisdom. I love you no matter what." You hum as you pull him into your embrace. You run your fingers through his hair and give him a soft kiss on his forehead. "Well I still want to try it just to see if it works." You nod and let him go for him to go back to the potion. "Here it goes." He says as he drinks all of the dark purple liquid. You watch him intensely to see if there is any change. Suddenly a purple mist engulfs his body and changes his form. Your jaw drops when the mist dissipates. "I told you remeasure that witch hazel Loki." You giggle as you walk up to him. "Why are you so tall? Why does my voice sound so high?" He looks down at his body and gasps. His clothes hung on him like large blankets. "(Y/N)? Am I a kid?" "Yes my love seems like it." "Shit!" "Um watch your mouth little prince." You tease as he glares at you. "I need to fix this before anyone else sees. Wait what are you doing?" He asks as you pick him up and cuddle him into your chest. "You're so cute! I could just eat you up." You coo as you kiss his face. "Put me down woman! I'm not a child!" "Yes you are. You're a cute little bun." You giggle holding his squirming body tighter. "(Y/N) please I have to find a way to fix this." "Oh alright mister grumpy pants." You sigh as you put him back down on the ground.

"Should I tell your mother?" "For gods sake no. I can figure this out." Loki says as he steps up to the table where the books are. He had to stand on his tippy toes to reach the spell book and you couldn't help but laugh. "Not a word." He growls as he sets the book down on the ground to read it. He sits down with his legs crossed under him and you lay down on your side to watch him. A huge grin painted on your face as you watch him flip through the pages frantically. "So little prince, does it give an antidote?" "If you will be quiet maybe I can find it. And don't call me that, I'm older then you." "Not at the moment. And looks like someone needs a nap." You hum as he yawns. "Damn this form." He grumbles as he rubs his eyes. "How about we take a nap my love and maybe the spell will wear off." He nods and takes your hand. "You have to hide me I don't want people to see me like this." "I'll have to hold you to hide you Loki." "If that's what you have to do then do it." He sighs as he lifts his arms up for you to pick him up. You hold him against your hip and cover him up with his cape. He wraps his arms around your neck and snuggles close to you. "So precious." You giggle as you walk into the hall on your way to your bedroom. He was fast asleep when you lied him down in the bed. You slide into your side of the bed and he instantly latches on to you. "My little bun." You coo cuddling him close and pulling the blankets over you two.

You wake up a few hours later to see Loki even smaller. "Fuck." You gasp as you pick him up carefully so you don't wake him. You hide him under his cape once again as you cradle him in your arms. You quickly make your way to Frigga. "She will know what to do." You say to yourself as you round the corner and come face to face with Thor. "Hello sister. Have you seen Loki? We were supposed to train but he never showed up." "Ummm there was a mishap with a poison he made and now I have to find mother." You say as a soft baby cry comes from under the cape. Your eyes widen as Thor pulls the cape away to reveal a baby Loki in your arms. "Is this who I think it is?" He asks looking up at you. You nod as you swaddle Loki's naked baby body with the cape to keep him warm. "Well I'm sure mother will know how to fix this. But this is too funny." He chuckles as he follows you to Frigga's room. "Mother we have a situation!" You call as you knock on her door. She opens it to find you Thor and a baby in your arms. "Ummm come in and please explain." You walk into her room and sit down. "It's Loki. He made a youth potion and got the measurements wrong. He first turned into a kid maybe 10 or 11. Then we took a nap because he was getting tired and we thought maybe the spell would wear off. But when I woke up he was smaller like a 2 or 3 year old. When I ran into Thor in the hall he changed again to an infant." You explain as he starts to get fussy. You look at Frigga wide eyed not knowing how to take care of a baby since you are not a mother. "Give him here." She giggles and you pass the frustrated baby over to her. She rocks him and gives him kisses. He calms down and starts to giggle. "He looks just like I remember." She hums as she caresses his little cheeks. "Can you fix him?" "Oh yes but let's just enjoy this." She sighs as she starts to hum a lullaby. You and Thor watch as Loki's eyes get heavy and he slowly falls asleep. "He was a cute baby." You sigh as you smooth down his thin hair. "I'm sure your babies will be cute too." Frigga teases as she gets up and gently places the sleeping baby on the bed. "Alright I guess we should change him back." She sighs as she admires baby Loki one last time. She whispers a spell into his soft skin and steps back. He quickly starts to grow and you use his cape to cover his naked body. You all grin as he starts to come too. "Well hello there little bun." You giggle as he pulls the cape closer to his body. "I got smaller huh?" He sighs and you all nod. "How small?" "An infant." Frigga says caressing his cheek. "I'm never going to hear then end of this huh?" "Nope." The three of you say in unison. He groans and flops his head on the pillow. "You really need to make sure you got the measurements right for potions Loki. Hope you will listen to (Y/N) next time." Frigga teases as he gets up from the bed.

You two make your way back to your room. "I told you not to go to mother." "What was I supposed to do? You were a baby you couldn't have fixed it on your own." "You could have at least put some clothes on me." "Really Loki? She's your mother she's seen you naked before." You giggle as you sit on the edge of your bed. "It's just weird." He says as he puts on clothes. "Whatever you say little prince." "Stop calling me that I'm not little any more." "Oh yeah make me!" You giggle as you stick out your tongue. "If I were a little prince would I be able to do this?" He says as he pounces on you kissing your face and neck. You laugh till your sides hurt and he pulls you on top of him. You snuggle into him and yawn. "Looks like the little princess needs a nap." Loki chuckles and rubs your back. You nod against his chest as he pulls the blanket over you. "Sleep well little one." He coos as he kisses your head. You're out like a light holding on to him tightly.