Finals

"Little one, I'm home. Traffic was the absolute worst. It shouldn't have taken an hour to get back." Loki calls out as he places the groceries on the kitchen counter. He waits a few moments for your answer but he heard nothing. "My love?" Still nothing. He starts to get worried and begins to look for you. "(Y/N) is this a trick? Are you playing hide and seek?" He chuckles as he opens the door of your bedroom. "Oh gods (Y/N)!" He gasps when he sees you face down on the ground with your hair sprawled out over the floor. "Are you ok my love?" He rushes to your side and examines your body for injuries. You whine and latch on to him. "What's the matter little one?" "You were right Loki." You whimper and look up at him with tear stained cheeks. "About what?" "I should have done those research papers earlier. I procrastinated now I'm overwhelmed." You say as you bury your face in his neck. He sighs and holds you close. "It will be ok. It will get done. Just think once this week is over you never have to write another paper again. You will be done." He coos as he gets up and sets you on the bed. He conjures some tissues for your face then grabs your laptop and books. You follow him down to the dinning room and he sets up a work area for you. "Now the hardest step is the first one but you can do it." He hums as he kisses your temple. You nod and open a new document. He leaves to put away the groceries and to not have his presents distract you.

After an hour or so he comes back to check on your process and bring you some lunch. "How's it going my college girl?" "Alright but I want to die." You joke as you look over at your books. "I know little one but it will be ok. You're smart." "If I'm so smart why did I wait till the last minute to do this?" "That's because you're a stubborn girl and don't like to listen to your boyfriend." He teases as offers you a grape. You grumble and open your mouth for him to feed you. He smirks and complies to your silent request.

Some time passes as Loki sits with you. "What was school like on Asgard?" You ask to fill the room with more then just sounds of the keyboard clicks. "Nothing like what you have here. It was more hands on. Sure we had reports but not as extensive as yours. You are defiantly more intelligent than me my love. I don't know what a thesis is." He chuckles and kisses your hand. "A thesis is just your point of the paper. Like what are you are trying to prove." "How far along are you?" "Page 5 of 8." "Ah look at that you're almost done. See not so hard when you sit down and do it. You can take a break when you're finished." You nod as he kisses the top of your head. He lets you be to prepare something for your break.

More time passes and you finally finish the paper. "Loki? Can you proof read this?" You call out as you slouch in the chair. "Finished already?" He hums as he enters the room. He drys off his hands as you get up for him to sit at the computer. He reads it over and makes adjustments. "Very convincing argument little one. I would give this an A." "That's only because I'm sleeping with the professor." You tease and he side eyes. "Go head and turn it in then come to bed." He coos getting up from the chair. "For what?" "A surprise since you worked so hard." You nod and submit the paper to the class Dropbox.

You walk into the bedroom to see Loki lighting some candles. "Ah there you are little one. Since you finished your work today I believe you earned some relaxation. How does a massage sound?" "That sounds amazing my love." You sigh and he smiles. You take off your clothes only leaving your panties and lay on the bed. Loki straddles the back of your thighs and applies massage oil to your back. You melt under his touch as his skillful hands go to work. Delighted moans escape your lips which cause him to laugh.

Over the week you complete all your tests and papers with Loki's encouragement. You are getting dressed for graduation when Loki leans against the door frame of your room. "You look amazing little one. I'm so proud of you." "Thanks Loki. I just hope this was all worth it you know?" "Of course it is. You now have the skills for your dream career. It only gets better." He coos as he kisses your cheek. "Ready to go?" He asks as he hands you your cap and gown. "As ready as I'll ever be." You get to the university and check in. "Just so you know you aren't supposed to clap or carry on when people walk across the stage." "I'm the God of Mischief so I do what I want." He teases and you roll your eyes. "I'll see you later then." "See you later my love." You kiss before you are ushered to where the graduates are supposed to be. Loki sits with your family and catches up.

You sit through the keynote speaker and finally get up to walk across the stage. Your stomach flips as you get closer and closer. You worried that you might trip or something embarrassing. "(F/N) (L/N) graduating Summa cum laude." This pulls you into reality and you start to walk towards your dean and the university president. "Yeah that's my girl!!! Whoot whoot! I love you!" You hear Loki shout from his seat. The dean and president arch their brow at you but you couldn't help but giggle. Once you past them you look up in the detection where his voice came from and you can see him and your family waving. You wave back and walk off the stage.

After the ceremony you walk out to the parking lot trying to find Loki and your family. He sees you first and sneaks up behind you. You feel two strong arms wrap around you and pick you up. He spins you around causing you to giggle. "You did it (Y/N)! Congratulations." "Thank you but I couldn't do it without you. I'm so grateful. I love you so much Loki." You sigh as you stand on your tippy toes to kiss him. Your family starts to take pictures and Loki gets down on one knee. You cover your mouth with your hands as he pulls out a small black box. "I've wanted to ask you this ever since I met you but I wanted to wait till you finished school. I love you so much (Y/N) and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife? My queen?" You were speechless so you nodded as tears streamed down your face. He smiles and slips the beautiful emerald ring on your finger. Your family gets pictures of the whole proposal. He kisses you passionately only to break away to breathe. Your family swarm you to look at the ring and congratulate you on your degree and engagement. Loki slips away to talk to the mascot that was walking around taking pictures with the graduates. He leads the costumed character over to you to take pictures with. You show the mascot your ring and it makes a surprised gesture as Loki takes the pictures.

Once pictures were done you head to dinner with your other family members and Thor that couldn't make it to the ceremony. You and Loki announce your engagement. Thor hugs you and Loki tightly in his arms. "Welcome to the family sister." He booms before setting you down on your feet. You have a pleasant evening with family before heading home. "Now let the real fun begin dearest future wife." Loki chuckles as he pulls out a bottle of wine. You two cuddle in bed with your wine and a movie. "I'm so excited to marry you Loki. One chapter of my life is done and now I start a new one as your wife." You giggle as you cuddle closer to him. "A new chapter with you as my queen. I'm excited what mischief we get into together." He coos as he runs his fingers through your hair.