Day 5 - Warning Signs From A Kid

Gabriel sent out his strongest Akuma to follow Marinette Dupain Cheng. She hasn't been akumatized yet and every time he felt strong emotion she has been able to push it down before he could akumatize her. He spied on her as she went on with her day. He watched her all day but then something caught him off guard. From what he has heard, been told and seen was wrong. He thought that she wasn't that strong or had any skills in combat. But here she was in a private gym training in many different kinds of martial arts. And she was amazing at it. When compared to his son's Sensei she was more skilled.

Just then a boy the same age as Marinette melted out of the shadows. Marinette turned to them. Gabriel watched with interest wondering where this is going. Marinette turned to the boy and tensed.

With Marinette

"What do you want?" Marinette demanded once she saw her twin brother. It was for the first time in years that they saw each other and they didn't leave on good terms. Main reason their grandfather sunk his beliefs into Damian.

"I want my other half back." Damian said staring at his sister with interest and longing. He has missed her. He hasn't seen her since that night when they were nine when she ran away. Marinette scoffed as she took out a throwing knife. With precision she threw the blade and cut the wings off the akuma that had been following her.

"I am not your other half. You gave up that right the moment you decided I was worth nothing to you other than a soldier." Marinette shot back anger and resentment in her voice. But there was also hidden grief and betrayal.

"I was a moron and an idiot to think that. I am sorry Marinette. Please I want to make it right." Damian tried not noticing how his family was spying on him and his sister. Marinette glared harden at Damian.

"I accept your apology and glad to see you have admit your short comings. But after I ran away I voted to cut Tues with you being my twin brother. So heed this caution I am about to give you. If you ever try and mess with me or anything in my life then I will disappear but not before seeking revenge." Marinette said harshly to Damian who flinched at her words and tone looked at her guilt ridden.

"Revenge isn't the way." Batman says dropping to the ground. Marinette huffed as she hits a button on her phone.

"Well, father have you ever had to fight for your life? Ever get put down just because you were a girl. I saw the warning signs of Slades betrayal years early. And so I decided to get out. I was kid then and I am kid now. I am fourteen years old and already I am fighting battles for others. So I will decide if revenge is the way." Marinette said in a cold tone. She hasn't relaxed at all since Damian stepped out of the shadows.

"Then let me help you." Batman said back with a frown. Marinette scoffed at that.

"Too late for that. I may be a kid but I have sent a warning message. Warning sign I hope you all with listen to." Was all Marinette said before hitting a button and the lights going out. Even with their night vision goggles they kept on them wasn't good enough to catch Marinette who disappeared from the private gym.

Sorry for it being short but this one was kinda hard to write one that would work with this. Please tell me what you think of this I wasn't sure about it.

Honah-Lee