12. Kiss and cries

Author's POV.

"So that's what happened...." Yoongi told everything that happened on that night to Lisa and Jennie.

She took a deep breath and leaned on Lisa. "Why is life so unfair?"

"I don't know...." Lisa replied sadly and silence covered the room for a few minutes untill Yoongi decided to speak again.

"I'm sorry if I made you guys sad..."

"It's okay!!! although we love you alot....but since you said that you like my brother....I'll try to set you up with him....." She sighed. "But there's a problem.."

Yoongi's smile dropped.

"He is a little....."

"I know..." Yoongi chuckled remembering how he got kicked by Jimin.

"Oh my god.... he'll be home in a few minutes..." Jennie said looking at the clock.

"Jennie....please don't tell him anything okay? He shouldn't know that I was here! Give me your number...please...if you don't mind."

"Sure!" She typed her number in Yoongi's phone.

"Thanks... we'll be going then!" With that Yoongi left the house with his manager and bodyguard.

"We're not dreaming right?" Lisa asked.

"No, we're not...."

Yoongi smiled through the whole ride to home. He was so happy that he completely forgot that he has to leave the place in a few days.

~~

"Jennie-ah...I'm home." Jimin said as he placed his shoes on the shelf and walked in. He tossed his bag on the couch and walked into the kitchen.
A smile made its way on his lips as he saw a beautiful cake placed on the kitchen counter.
Ah my favourite raisins..come to daddy!
He quickly washed his hands and looked at the cake with love eyes, ready to dive in.

"So is it working?" Lisa asked through the phone.

"Looks like it's working....." Jennie whispered. They were on call and Jennie was secretly watching Jimin.

"Jennie! Is that you...?" Jimin asked with a frown. And Jennie directly jumped into the kitchen but not before cutting the call.
"Yes oppa it's me!" She smiled.

"Woah! You look different today..." He cut a big piece out of the cake.

"Uh? Do I?" She frowned.

"Yeah...you look kinda happy..." He placed the piece on a plate. "Let me guess! You watched those special episodes of your hubby whole day...right?" He smiled as he picked a spoon and started walking upstairs to his room.

"Yeah...." She said softly as she looked down sadly. He is no more my hubby oppa...and he'll never be. How are you so lucky, oppa? You don't even want to see him..." She sighed looking at the boy who walked into his room with his piece of cake without any tension or thoughts.

Beep beep.

Jennie looked at her phone.

Two new messages.

"From an unknown number..." She opened the messages.

Hey,
It's me Suga! 

                        Oh hey oppa!

Is he home?

                   Yes! He just got back home.

That's great!
Did you talk to him???

Not yet but what's the plan?

Not sure yet.
But you gotta set
Him up with me!

I know...but how?

Maybe a blind date....

A blind date!?!
You want me to die, don't you?

Yah! No!
You're my only hope...
My light! My night!
Please do something...
Pleawease 🥺🥺

Oppa will kill me!

I'll give you anything you want!

Anything? 😏

Yeah...

Ok fine...I'll do it!
But don't mess up!
My brother can
turn into a dragon
when angry...

I'll try my best
Thanks sister-in-law!!

"S-sister...what!??" Jennie gasped looking at her phone.

~~

Yoongi rolled on the couch happily like a kitten. "Aaaah! Yes! Yes! Yes! I did it!!!" He screamed.

"What's wrong with him??" Joon whispered leaning on the wall.
"No idea...." Jin whispered back with a blank face but was internally screaming louder than Yoongi.
Joon looked at Jin and sighed and then turned to Tae. "Dwont know!" Tae said playing with his fingers and Namjoon smiled.

"Aiggo! My baby's growing so fast." Jin picked him in his arms and kissed on his cheeks.

But Tae covered his cheeks with his little hands. "Mama kiss Tae no! Dada...kiss yes!"

"Uh?" Jin looked at his son confused. "Tae what do you-" Jin froze as Namjoon pulled Jin by his nape and pressed their lips together.
Tae looked at his parents with wide eyes in complete shock. That was not what he meant.
Namjoon pulled away and Jin slapped him softly. "Yah! Don't do that infront of my son!"

Both looked at Tae who was staring at them with round eyes which slowly formed a frown between his eyebrows as his eyes turned glossy. And in a snap he broke down in tears.

Yoongi jumped as he heard the boy crying. "What happened Tae?" He ran towards Tae. "Aw why are you crying?" He pulled Tae out of Jin's arms and patted his back. Tae leaned on Yoongi as if he had never been this hurt before. And Jin glared at Namjoon.

After a few minutes Tae finally calmed down and cupped Yoongi's face, his nose was pink and eyes were still glossy with tears. "What happened Tae?" Yoongi asked softly.

"Dad...kiss... Mama!" With that Tae leaned on Yoongi's chest and sobbed silently. He was jealous and angry that his dad kissed his mom even after he asked Namjoon to kiss him.

"Aish! Hyung! Grow up!!" Yoongi scoffed as he walked upstairs to his room with Tae in his arms. "Let's go to my room...I'll teach you how to sing and play piano....okay?"

"Otay!"

______________________________________

Isn't Tae the cutest?

But what is Yoongi gonna do tho?

👀
👅