45. Meeting

Author's POV.

And this is the day...Im finally meeting Jimin's parents and it would be an understatement if I say that I'm just nervous. My stomach is filled with different feelings which I'll probably not tell anyone about....

I'm scared that they would behave the same way as my father did... I won't be able to see my baby going through something like me.

Yoongi sighed as he looked into the mirror. He looked at himself and tidied up his coat a little.

"Hm... It's good." He said as he turned to get a complete view of his outfit.
"But it's so Producer Suga." He clicked his tongue.

"Sir, that suit costs more than my salary!!" Felix said. "You can't just reject it!"

"Yeah. But I can gift it to someone!" Yoongi smirked.

"Sir...."

"You can keep it, Lix!"

~~

"Eomma, Appa! Are guys gonna stop whining and go in!?!" Jimin said as he tried to pull his parents into the restaurant.

"No! You seriously tell me Jimin... Are you into some illegal business???" Mrs. Park asked.

"Eomma...." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"How can you efford this!?? This place is so expensive!!"

"Eomma! Just trust me okay? Let's go... You'll know!" Jimin said last time with a pout.

"Aish! Okay okay fine now... Let's go in. Even if it's expensive... You don't need to behave like we don't have money... I'll pay the bill... Don't worry." Mr. Park said and both Jennie and Jimin smiled.

"Let's go!" Jimin said. "Appa, you know what? You're the best!"

They walked into the place and their jaw dropped. Jimin already expected the place to be something near to a palace but it was not what he expected. His eyes followed every design and every decor of the restaurant. It was like those places described in fantasy books.

"Hello, sir, ma'am. How can I help you?" The receptionist asked.

Jimin walked towards the counter and whispered. "Is there a reservation under Mr. Kim?"

"Um... Let me check....." The girl hit a few clicks on the computer. "Oh yes... There's a reservation for Mr. Kim....." She paused a little to take a look at Jimin. "Seokjin....."

"Thank you..." Jimin said.

"Wait... Are you sure you know them???"

"Yeah we-"

"Can I see your ID or something?"

"That won't be necessary, Miss."

"Min

"Min... Yoongi...." The girl mouthed with wide eyes.

"Yup! That's me... And you should stop judging people!" Yoongi rolled his eyes as he walked towards the counter and winked at Jimin who let out a chuckle.