39. Signature

Author's POV.

"Awww Minnie! That was so cute~" Jackson said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ew Jackson!" Jimin scoffed. "He said that for his fans..." He walked out of his room.

"Haaaw~" Jennie yawned.

"Why is he so dumb??" Jackson asked.

"I have been looking for the answer of this question since I was born but never found out!" Jennie slowly laid on the bed and closed her eyes.

Jackson shook his head and walked downstairs.

Ding dong.

The doorbell was heard and Jimin ran to open the door.

"Hey, hyung! I hope you're doing fine!"
It was Felix.

"Oh hey..." Jimin was in surprise to see him. "Did you leave something here?? " That was the first thing jimin asked. Because he thought they might have left something important in his house.

"Oh no no..." Felix smiled. "Actually I am here for some work issues, so I thought of paying you a visit."

"Oh... Sorry.... Come in then." Jimin opened the door and made way for Felix to get in.

"Here. I bought you some snacks!" He handed a bag of snacks to Jimin.

"Thanks..." Jimin said as he placed the bag on the table.

"Hyung... If you are mad that Yoongi sir then-"

"Felix... Can I go meet him??"

Felix looked at him with confusion. "N-now?" He asked.

"Yes!"

"Uh... I-... Okay!"

~~

Time skip.

"Hyunjin. Make sure to send the lyrics to Jin hyung. And also the files I sent you last night are confidential so put a tag on them before sending them to the selected trainees." Yoongi said as he hurried towards Mr. Jeon's office.

"Okay, sir. Will do." Hyunjin said. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"Nah. It's fine. Go do your work for now." Yoongi said as he pushed open the door of Jeon's office.

"Sure sir." Hyunjin left.

And after entering the room, Yoongi almost got a heart attack as he saw tears in Jeon's eyes.

"Mr. Jeon... What's wrong?" Yoongi asked and Jeon directly turned his back towards the boy and wiped away the tears quickly.
"Why are you crying?? "

"Oh no no... I wasn't crying, Yoongi..." He gave a smile. "It was just my eye medicine.... After putting that my eyes get really teary." He said.

For a moment Yoongi didn't believe that but he nodded as he saw the eye drop bottle on Jeon's table.

"Oh... I got worried for a moment." Yoongi sighed.

"You worry alot, Yoongi." Jeon laughed a little.

"So... Where are the papers??" Yoongi asked.

"Oh.. Here. You just need to put your sign here.." He said as he placed the papers in front of Yoongi.

"What are these for?" Yoongi questioned.

"Just some documents...related to the new idols. " Jeon said and Yoongi nodded. He quickly signed the papers and handed them to Jeon.

"Here. Done. And sorry I couldn't come for dinner that night." Yoongi said.