42. Bruised

Author's POV.

"What the actual fuck is going on???" Mr. Min said in his deepest and scariest voice that made Yoongi flinch.

Yoongi placed Jimin behind him and stared down at the floor

Yoongi placed Jimin behind him and stared down at the floor. 'It's not what you think' was the first line that came in his mind but was that even an excuse???

And there was not even any reason to give any excuses because he already saw Jimin in Yoongi's arms that too his legs wrapped around his waist and foreheads connected.

Jimin stood there looking down. He was holding yoongi's t-shirt from behind.

"D-dad...." As those words came out of Yoongi's mouth jimin's heart started beat faster than anything. Although it was his first time ever seeing Yoongi's father but his instincts said that he was a pure trouble.

Jimin gasped as a punch landed on Yoongi's cheek making the boy groan lowly.
"Is this why you're here!?!??" Mr. Min yelled. "Huh!??" He pulled Yoongi up but the t-shirt and placed another punch on his face making Yoongi's lower lip bleed. But that was not what was bothering Jimin.... But the fact that Yoongi is not even trying to defend himself.

What has got into him??? Why isn't he doing anything??? Jimin's eyes started swelling with tears.

"Did you come here to fuck these gay sluts and ruin my name by being one one of them!?!" He pushed Yoongi harshly on the floor which made him hit his head on the floor.

"It-its.... Not his f-fault....." Yoongi barely spoke as he received another slap on his face. "Felix.... S-send him home...."

And Jimin broke down crying. "I'm sorry.... Ahjusshi!.... Its all my fault.... P-please don't hit him more.... Please...." Jimin begged as he sat on the ground next to Yoongi. And the boy gave him a smile....only to make Mr. Min more angry.

"Yah!! Stay feets away from my son you slut!!!" He yelled as he kicked Jimin on his chest making the boy fall on the ground.

"Dad!!!" This time Yoongi raised his voice and Mr. Min looked at him with big eyes. "Don't fucking touch him!!!" At this moment Yoongi's nose started to bleed.

"Ouh. So he is not just some slut I see." Mr. Min smiled. "You might be in love with him.... Aren't you? But I will not allow this gay shit to infect my son too!!!!" He made Yoongi stand up harshly.
And Felix tightened his fists. He had seen these situations before but this time he was going out of league. He can't just force his son to be straight!

"I see you've learnt to speak alot!" He punched Yoongi's stomach with much force. "I'll show you how you keep your mouth shut." He grabbed Yoongi's hair and was about to do his next move when Felix grabbed his hands and pushed him away but not with much force.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Min. But this is enough! He is your son! Will you please respect his choices for once!" Felix said as he held Yoongi in his arms who was coughing blood.

"Yoongi..." Jimin stood up holding his chest and went to hold Yoongi. "We need to take him to the hospital..... Felix... Call the ambulance." Jimin panicked seeing so much blood on his shirt and his face full of bruises.

"I dare you to.... Lee Felix." Mr. Min said.

But Felix cared less. He pulled out his phone still glaring at the man and dialled the emergency. "Hello... We need an Ambulance...xxx building."

"You don't really care about your job do you?? "

"Min Yoongi owns almost 30% of your business and 50% of BH. And I'm his bodyguard... You can do nothing to me and my job...." He glared. "But I can shoot you right here as apart of my job for hurting my boss." Felix was fuming and Yoongi signalled him to stop.

"I request you dad....all my life I have done everything that you asked for... I didn't get to enjoy my childhood because I had to maintain your childhood fame. But now I'm tired.... Please! Let me live!" Yoongi coughed holding his stomach as he felt the whole revolving.

"So what now? Are you accepting that you're gay!?" Mr. Min laughed. "You will lose everything! Everything that you have today! Just like your mother did...."

Jimin had no idea what they were talking about. But all he cared about was taking Yoongi to the hospital.

Yoongi smiled. "Yes, I'm gay! And I can die for him......just like my mother did."

Jimin's eyes widened with shock but he didn't dare to speak.

"You say that again and I'll-"

"Throw me out of the company??? Take away my properties??? Do it! I don't care even if I have to live in the footpaths with him! Because I love him.... But sad for you.... You'll never understand this.... " He chuckled looking at his father. "Because my mother never even liked you!"

Yoongi's father was taken aback. Yes, he loved his wife with his whole heart and of course he was a good father until one day when she decided to open up her secret with him. She was hiding her sexuality from everyone she knew and even from her own husband. And it was getting hard for her as she met her ex girlfriend again.

But as she told Mr. Min about it.... Except of being supportive he started to distance from her. He started to take Yoongi away from her, until one day when Yoongi woke up to not find his mother anymore.

She was not dead but he was told that she left home because she was infected by some disease that could destroy their family's pride. And Yoongi believed and respected whatever his father told him until he was surprised by another woman in his dad's arms.

Of course Yoongi didn't say or question about things about his mother but he was not ready to share his everything with someone he barely knew....his step sister. By this time he started to miss his mother as his father only concentrated on his new daughter.

Yoongi was sad, broken and was lacking the most important thing that a child deserved. Love.
And he decided to search for his mother. But the only time he got for himself without his bodyguards was his school time so he bunked school.

And he succeeded to find his mother on a day but his heart almost broke seeing her with someone else too. A woman. But when he approached them love and care entered his life once again and his mother explained him that she was not allowed to see him....

Days went by and Yoongi started to bunk school once or twice in a week to go meet his mother. She'd prepare him food and spend time with him and also the other woman did care about him a lot.

From his mother he came to know what being gay actually was and he started hating his dad. But secrets can't be hidden long when you're this famous and soon his father came to know about him bunking school. And that was the first time Yoongi was bruised by his own father.

But the boy was quite brave, he bunked again the next day to meet his mother only to find out that both the women who were the only people who loved him were dead.

______________________________________

All sexy people cry before sleeping.

Thanks for reading💕