46. Meeting (ii)

Author's POV.

After talking about a few professional things and getting comfortable with each other they decided to order.

"What would you like to order, Yoongi?" Jin asked.

"That's what I'm thinking about..." Yoongi said as he looked through the dishes.

"Aish... He always takes the most time while ordering but at last he orders-"

"One Bulgogi." Yoongi said to the waiter. And everyone laughed.

"And what would our tiger like to have??" Yoongi asked.

"Strawberries!"

"We're not in a park, Tae..." Joon said.
"It's okay... He can eat from mine." Jin said. "I haven't ordered spicy food and he doesn't eat much anyways."

The waiter nodded. "Okay sir, your food will be here in a few. Feel free to call me if you want anything." He bowed and left.

"So...how old is he??" Mrs. Park asked.

"He is going to be three this December." Jin said.

"I'm really surprised and proud that you are able to give him so much love and time even in between your busy work." She said.

"Actually we are still lacking in that.... We have to leave him with the nanny s while working. And we work most time of the day so..." Joon said feeling a little low about the situation.

"Oh don't say that! You're doing amazing. I see." She cheered them up with a smile.

"Thank you Mrs. Park." Jin smiled.

"By the way....Yoongi said you're his brother... So why are your surnames not same??" Mr. Park asked and their smiles dropped.

Yoongi looked at Joon and again back at his lap.

"I'm sorry if I went too far... You don't have to answer it...." Mr. Park said.

Jimin looked at Yoongi. He was looking down so he placed a hand on his knee to which Yoongi reacted directly by putting his hand on Jimin's. He looked up to meet the boy's eyes and of course Jimin was just giving him an assured look that he doesn't need to talk anything about that part of his life but Yoongi rejected it with a smile.
He wanted to speak.... He didn't want to keep anything in the dark. He wanted their relationship to go smooth from the very beginning.

"My dad doesn't support me." Yoongi said and all of them looked at Yoongi with curious eyes. Jin and Joon were shocked that Yoongi was actually talking about it and Mr. And Mrs. Park just stared.

"He found out about us last morning... And he said he'd throw me out of his business and never take me back as his son if I leave."
Jimin held his hand.

"He never supported me to be honest and he made my childhood miserable. But one day I met Joon hyung and he took me to his house. I spent a whole day at his house and that's when I realised what family actually is...." He took a deep breath. "I lost my mother at a very young age so I started calling his mother 'mom'. And she never discriminated me... She loved me as her own child and Namjoon hyung became a sibling to me."

Joon patted on his back as he paused.

"Then I debuted and I didn't want people to know that he was my father so I came out as Kim Namjoon's brother.... But he remembered me as soon as I gained popularity and came back to my life. He declared that I am his son and took half of my business in his hands. Out of which only 30 percent was given to me later and he took the rest.

But I don't care about money so I asked him to take whatever he wanted and let me to live with Hyung and he agreed. He didn't come to see me in years until that day when the rumours of me dating that girl came up. He said it brought his reputation down....