17. Sorry

Author's POV.

"Shit! Does this have to die at this moment!?" Yoongi tossed his phone on the car seat as he concentrated on driving.

He was driving to Jimin's house.

"Sir, slow down please...we don't want to break the rules..." Hyunjin said through the security mic. He was in another car with Felix that was following Yoongi.

"Will you guys ever leave me alone??" Yoongi sighed as he slowed down a little.

"Not at all, sir." Both Hyunjin and Felix said at the same time.

"We're here." Yoongi said as he pulled over. The other two did the same as they ran to Yoongi to hide him. But Yoongi backed off. "You two are not going in." With that he walked to the door and pressed the door bell.

Ding dong!

Jennie closed her books and walked out of her room to get the door.
She checked the time. 8:50 pm.

"Who could it be?" She whispered to herself as she opened the door. "W-what are you-"

"Where's Jimin??" Yoongi asked without even letting Jennie complete.

"He's upstairs...in his room..." Jennie said as she let him in.

"C-can I go to his room?...i mean to just check him out...like like just see him...n-not that checking... you know....aish what am I speaking!?"

"It's okay...he is asleep...you can go and see him." Jennie said feeling a little heavy on her heart. The person she loved the most in her life, whom she planned on getting married to was now in her house but not for her but her brother.
This is how life sucks uh?

But she couldn't just hate any of them because it was not Jimin's fault that Yoongi likes him and she can't force Yoongi to love her. But it was hurting her....
I don't know how long I can go like this.... She sighed as she walked to her room without bothering to close the door.

"She looks sad, doesn't she?" Hyunjin asked as they watched the girl from outside.

"Yeah...its really hard to see someone you like, love someone else." Felix said and Hyunjin directly looked at him only to recieve a warm smile from the other.

"Felix I-"

"Let's get ice-cream, yeah?" He directly changed the topic.

"Yeah....sure..."

~~

On the other side....Yoongi walked upstairs and stood infront of the door that had the name 'JIMIN' written on it with yellow orange letters and was decorated with sunflowers and a few butterfly stickers.
Yoongi smiled. It was same like Jennie's door....but her name was written in pink letters and had pink butterflies.

He was about to knock but stopped as he remembered Jennie's words, he was asleep.
I'm not gonna mess up this time!! What if he gets mad if someone disturbs his sleep...just like me!? He thought.

He then slowly turned the knob to open the door trying to make the least sound possible. He walked into the room on his tip toes and stopped by Jimin's bed.

He sat beside him and caressed his cheek lightly. So soft. A smile appeared on his lips.
He turned his head to look at the sky through Jimin's open window. He smiled looking at the shooting star. I wish you're mine...forever...

"Ngh~" Jimin whimpered a little as he held Yoongi's arm and hugged it.

Fuck. Yoongi was in a bad position right now but it's not like he could move. If he moved one finger Jimin would wake up and well he still remembers the pain...

After a few minutes of staying in that position it was out of his control. That position was killing Yoongi's back so he decided to pull his hand out of the younger's grip.

He moved his hand slowly but-
"What...are you...doing~~~?" Jimin pouted with his eyes closed. "Sleep~~ with me!!" He pulled roughly making Yoongi land next to him. Jimin directly hugged the boy pulling him close.

After a few seconds, Jimin started to sniff like a kitten. "Why do you smell so good~~?" He whined as he closed more and Yoongi was unable to breath. "So goooooood~" he said with another long sniff.

No no no no don't get up....don't get up....don't get up....please not now...
Yoongi thought..
(he doesn't mean Jimin 😉)

"Why is your hand so big?" Jimin asked holding Yoongi's fingers one at a time.

Yoongi gulped as his trousers suddenly felt tight.

"Why are your arms so big~?" Jimin trailed his hands up. "J-jennie...." Jimin gulped as he realised the figure was nothing like his sister. He slowly opened his eyes and

"Jimin I can-"

"Who the hell are you!!?!?" Jimin kicked Yoongi making him fall off the bed. He directly switched on the lights. "You!?" Jimin threw a hard pillow at Yoongi.

"You creep!!"

*Throws another pillow*

"You devil!!"

*Throws slippers*

"You piece of shit!!"

*Throws dirty shocks*

"You horny son of a bi-"

Jimin lifts up a glass vase to throw.

"Hush....!" Yoongi jumped passed the bed at once and pinned Jimin against the wall.

Yoongi grabbed the glass vase and threw it on the floor making it break into pieces. Jimin flinched.
"D-don't...touch me!"

"I just wanted to apologise.... I didn't have any other motive...." Yoongi bit his lip. "I promise..." He backed off. 

Jimin peeped at Yoongi.

"I know I tried to kiss you that night but that was not me!"

"You have a twin?" Jimin raised his brow.

"N-no...i mean it was me but not my true self....i was drunk...not just drunk but wasted. The moment I saw you I remembered you were the one I was looking for in the mall that day...but before I could talk to you, you were gone. I even looked around the mall but I couldn't find you. And when I saw you that night I didn't want that chance to be gone, so I walked to you but I was drunk and you were beautiful...." He sketched his nape getting a little embarrassed.
"And I would be lying if I say you didn't make me go crazy...i was not in control...and I'm." He knelt down infront of the boy. "Really really really sorry...!"

I can't believe this pretty face is kneeling down infront of me...god my hormones will kill me some day!

______________________________________

😏😏😏😏😏😏

He said sorry