33. Love (II)

Author's POV.

"Jimin?" Yoongi whispered.

"Um?"

"Will you reject me if say i love you?"

Jimin didn't reply to that question. "What will you do if I say i love you too??" He questioned back.

"I'll marry you....."

Jimin smiled.
They were sitting in that same restaurant that Yoongi booked for their first date, Jimin was released to go home as his health was much better now and they decided to eat something before heading home.

"You know....this is the place where I planned our first date to be." Yoongi said.

"And those guards didn't let me get in..." Jimin chuckled.

And for a moment everything went quite. Non of them spoke anything. They just ate and shared glances at each other.

After a few minutes of this not so uncomfortable silence. Yoongi decided to speak.

"But Jimin....will you seriously reject me if I say i love you??"

Jimin couldn't help but smile. "Why don't you try and check yourself??"

"Jimin I love you!"

"Aishh stop doing that!!" Jimin threw two clean tissue papers at Yoongi

"Do what??"

"Being so straight forward!! Stop doing that!?!" Jimin covered his face and stood up.

"Where are you going??" Yoongi raised his brows.

"To the washroom!" Jimin said as he started walking.

"It's on the other side Jimin."

Jimin nodded and ran towards the washroom.

"He didn't even answer to my i love you...." Yoongi said to himself putting a spoonful of food into his mouth.

~~

"I was trying to flirt and that guy just said it on my face. Is he not afraid of anything!?!"
Jimin said looking at the mirror. There was nobody in the washroom so he could talk out his stress to the mirror.

Ring ring...

Jimin pulled his phone out and to his surprise it was his mother. "Hello eomma!" Jimin greeted with a happy voice.

"Hey Jimin-shi...how are you my son?"

"I'm fine mom but your voice feels weak. Mom, are you okay??" Jimin asked getting a bit tensed.

"I'm not well, baby...." She sighed. "I did my check-ups last week and I am sick....i might not survive till new year." She said in her sad tone.