77. Fly away

4 years later

"Kookie... Don't forget to give this box to Taehyung, okay?" Jimin said as he quickly put on his shoes to leave for work.

"Can't you tell anyone else?" Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"Don't show me that attitude, Jungkook! You two go to the same school so what's the big deal? Just hand it over to him!"

"Okay, eomma!" Jungkook rolled his eyes. After Jimin left he sighed. Well, because he knew and saw some stuff that Jimin never did.

With time everything changed. Jungkook and Taehyung weren't that close anymore. All Jungkook did was talking with Kang Taehyun and some other rich kids who had good business relationships with his father and he completely ignored Taehyung.

On the other hand Taehyung was a healthy kid and he would always get bullied by his classmates for his weight.
And you may ask what Jungkook did about that? Well, he just laughed along with them at Taehyung.

"Jungkook...." Ruby started. "Why do you not talk to Taehyung at school?" She asked with worried eyes. "And do you have any idea about why his uniform was all wet yesterday?"

Jungkook shook his head. "No.. How would I know?"

"Good morning, Miss Ruby." Taehyung greeted as he walked downstairs. "I'm ready to go to school."

"Good morning, Taehyung! Come have breakfast." Ruby said arranging his plate.

"Thank yo-"

"I wouldn't have eaten if I was of that size." Jungkook whispered but Taehyung heard it clearly as he was just next to him.
He looked at Jungkook who didn't even care to spare him a glance. Taehyung gulped. "I'm not hungry. I'll go wait in the car." With that he ran out of the house.

"But-" Ruby couldn't complete.

"Bye, Miss Ruby! Thank you for the breakfast!" With that Jungkook left too.

At school.

Jungkook jumped out of the car and walked into the school quickly as he didn't want his 'friends' to find out that he had to go to school with Taehyung. After Jungkook entered the school campus, Taehyung slowly stepped out of the car preparing himself for the day.

As soon as the driver left Tae walked into the school.
"Oh look who's there! The plus sized Kim!" A boy laughed.

"Oh my gosh, the chonky tiger is here!" A girl said and people around him laughed.

On the other side, Jungkook and Taehyun were standing together. "To be honest... I always wonder..." Taehyun said. "Don't you feel bad for him? I mean he is your cousin, right?"

Jungkook glared. "No he is not! We're not even related!" He rolled his eyes. "Just let him be and let's go!"

Taehyung looked down at his feet and walked out of the school campus. He was heart broken.
"Hey Taehyung! Why are you standing here?" His teacher asked.

"G-good morning, Mr. Lee..." Taehyung was barely able to speak. "Will you please call my samchon to pick me up? I don't feel well."

"Sure, kid."

__

After a few minutes Jimin picked him up and took him to the restaurant.
"What happened to you, Tae?" Jimin asked as he placed a bowl of noodles in front of the kid. "Have this, Ruby said you didn't eat anything this morning!"

"Nothing...." Tae said softly. "I just wasn't feeling good."

"By the way, this is for you!" Jimin said as he placed a small box on the table. "I asked Kookie to give it to you but I guess he forgot... It's a gift from me!" Jimin smiled and a tear rolled down Taehyung's eyes.

"What happened, Tae?" Jimin asked with worried eyes.

"Jiminie...i am going to America..." Tae said and Jimin felt a needle in his heart.

"Why? Are you not happy here? Are you upset with me, baby? Did something happen? Please tell me...."

"I just miss Mom and Dad very much...." Tae said softly. "I love you Jiminie..." He hugged Jimin tightly.

"I love you more, Tae... I will miss you so much! Please come back soon! Okay?" Jimin said and Tae nodded.

"Tiger!" Yoongi huffed as he ran towards them. "Hyung just called me and said that you are leaving? Why?" Yoongi wasn't happy.

"I miss Mom and Dad."

"But you said you never wanted to leave us and kookie..?" Yoongi said with a frown.

"Yoongi...don't speak to him like that. He'll come back soon. Atleast we can go get some corn dogs together before he leaves! And also we could go shopping together!"

"Jimin, he is leaving in one hour...Namjoon hyung already sent his private jet. "

"What!??" Jimin gasped. "But Kookie is still in school... He would be sad if you leave without saying goodbye properly."

No he won't. "I already told him at school, Jiminie...." Tae smiled. I will never come back to Korea again.... "See you soon."

______________________________________

Thanks for reading❤