34. Love(iii)

There might be some mistakes because I literally rewrote this 4 times! And copied 16 times!

Author's POV.

Jimin woke up to Yoongi's phone going off on the table next to his bed. He mumbled something and tried to move but only felt two arms around his waist, holding him tightly yet not suffocating.

"Yoongi wake up...your phone is ringing." He shook the boy but Yoongi didn't even move.

"Yoongi-ah...your phone..." He tried removing Yoongi's hands from around his waist but ended up with heavy breaths.

"Such a heavy sleeper." Jimin cupped his cupped. "Yoongi....wake up already..." He giggled as Yoongi scrunched his nose with annoyance.

"Get your phone Yoongi.."

"Mh...sleepy..." Yoongi said in his raspy voice and Jimin giggled.

"I don't date sleepy lazy people...." Jimin said softly.

"Who's sleepy and lazy??" Yoongi sat up with puffy eyes and face and grabbed his phone to answer it

Jimin giggled.

"Hello?" Yoongi said still half asleep.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL NOT IN THE OFFICE, YOONGI!?!??" Yes, it was Jin.

Jimin almost gasped at the scream that he heard from the phone. And Yoongi just sighed.
"I'll be there." With that he cut the call.

"Oh my god who was that?!??" Jimin asked with wide eyes.

"I overslept again, didn't I?" Yoongi asked with an 'Im so done with myself' expression. And Jimin couldn't control his laugh.

"Ofcourse you did."

"It was Jin hyung...they found out that I'm not in America..." Yoongi placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead. "I'll have to go baby...."

Jimin's eyebrows formed a frown.

"I'm sorry baby..." Yoongi took Jimin's hands and kissed on them. Jimin pulled his hands back. "It's 7am already...you should leave."

Jimin didn't like it. He didn't like the way Yoongi had to go away everytime he felt happy and loving. He actually hated the fact that Yoongi's life was controlled so much by his hyungs. He was not a judgemental person but at this point he started to get angry at Namjin.

~~

Time skip--

Yoongi was ready. He wore his shades, bucket hat and also a scarf.

And Jimin on the other hand was still in pjs.

"Jennie, have you read it properly??" Yoongi asked.

"I have, oppa. But Jimin oppa will not be happy about it..." She said as a small pout formed on her lips.