30. Condition

This author will be sitting for exams from tomorrow....so won't be able to update for a week.

So enjoy this~

Author's POV.

Jimin ran towards the guest room only to find a ruffled bed and wet towel on the chair. He looked around if there were anymore sticky notes but there weren't.

His formed a line and he walked out of the room like a little duck, hurriedly but with small steps. That's how Jimin walks when he's sad. He directly went to his kitchen and pulled out all the strawberry ice-creams he had.

He then walked to his room and laid on his stomach. "I'm not sad..." He said as he put a big spoonful of ice-cream in his mouth. "It's my day off anyways.... I was not even planning on spending time with him." He put another one in his mouth. "I just want to binge watch all my favourite kdramas." He was talking to himself.

Yes, it did hurt Jimin that Yoongi left without telling him. But he didn't even wanted himself to know about it. He was fighting against his feelings.

~~

Jennie opened her eyes as warm sunlight hit her eyelids. She breathed and her heart started beating fast just by the smell of his shampoo. He looked at the boy who was deep asleep and hugging her with his head on her chest.

A faint smile appeared on her face as she lost herself in the memories of last night.
No, they didn't do it. But they talked. Both of them talked about eachother's problems and Jennie couldn't curse herself enough for never talking with Hoseok before.

She wouldn't have got hurt if she chose him in the first place. And Hoseok thought the same. He was still not sure if he should actually date her because she was Jimin's sister but he couldn't resist his feelings either.

They didn't even remember when they started kissing again and fall asleep eventually. The kisses were soft and slow, as if they were both trying to pour out all their sorrows into that so that they could end and start afresh the next morning.

Well now the next morning is here. And Jennie couldn't help but smile. She wanted to talk to the boy again but didn't wanted to wake him up with a fear that he'll suddenly change and ask her to leave.

But all her negative thoughts disappeared as our sunshine let out a small yawn and opened his eyes with the brightest smile...world had ever seen. "Good morning." He said in his morning voice.

And it finally felt real to Jennie. Hoseok didn't break her heart instead he pulled her into his embrace and kissed her head, assuring that he'll do everything that he promised last night...unlike the others.....

~~

(Seoul)

"I can throw you out of this company you know that right?" Jin glared at Yoongi.

"You can't." Yoongi said. "I have my own part in this...and I did not break any company rules till now. We can't travel in public vehicles without permission....but I went by hyung's private jet."

"You stole it." Jin corrected. And Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yah...stop being formal hyung. I went to meet Jimin, okay???"

"Namjoon..." Jin called and Yoongi's eyes widened in fear. "See... I told you he has a boyfriend. You never trust me! Now you'll buy me those Gucci shoes I saw yesterday."

"Fine!" Namjoon said sighing.

"Yay! I won the bet!"

"Wait you were hiding under this table!?? And b-bet? Hyung what are you talking about??" Yoongi was confused.