64. Talk

Hi y'all! Here's an update!

I had written this chapter a few days ago but was a bit unwell so didn't update😩

Author's pov.

The next day Yoongi and Jimin decided to go visit the Kims instead of heading for work.

"Yoongi....what was the emergency? We're are already 30 minutes late for office...." Namjoon said as he put on his watch and sat in front of Yoonmin who were sitting on the couch.

"Actually Hyung...." Yoongi started. "There's something we want to talk about Tae..."

"About Tae?" Namjoon raised his brows. "Did he do something bad? Yoongi I already told you that you guys have complete right to scold him for his bad manners."

"N-no! Hyung....it's actually about something else. His manners are not bad. He even learned to eat his food without spilling any out of his plate." Jimin said and Joon was almost shocked to hear that because his caretakers told them something else about the boy.

"Really?" Jin asked as he walked downstairs with a file in his hands.
Jimin nodded directly looking at the elder. "Wow, but why did his caretaker say that he is becoming rude day by day and that he doesn't listen to them at all."

"Well...." Jimin paused for a while but started speaking again.  "Hyung....he is a bit disturbed these days..." Jimin couldn't say it. He was unable to say what Taehyung told him the other day because he was scared to see the reactions on the elders' faces. "Yoongi...." Jimin looked at the boy asking him for some help and Yoongi nodded understanding Jimin's situation.

"Hyung...." Yoongi sighed. "The thing is that, Tae thinks you guys don't love him."

"Don't love him??!" What do you mean by WE DON'T LOVE HIM!!??" Jin snapped in surprise. And Namjoon was still trying to process.
"Calm down Hyung! We don't think so it's just Tae who thinks that you guys dont love him." Yoongi said with a heavy voice. He was trying his best not to sound rude.

"he said that?" Jin covered his mouth with his hand. "To whom?"

"To me...." Jimin went and sat next to Jin. "He was very sad all of a sudden and he even asked me what is the meaning of love." Jimin sighed . "And when I explained it to him he said that his mom and dad doesn't love him." Jimin gulped. "I dont know if he was just joking about it or something but for me it was really really important to tell you......" Jimin was almost tearing up and so was Jin.

"I cant imagine he felt like this about us....." Jin wiped a tear that fell from his eyes.

"But I feel like he really is hurting hyung. I don't want him to feel anything like whatever I felt when I was a kid." Yoongi said feeling all emotional.

"And he also said that he hates his caretakers. He doesn'tlike the way they treat him...."

"Joonie....." Jin called and Joon's heartached seeing those tears in his husband's eyes . "Yeah Babe?" Joon said in the softest voice.
"Our Tiger thinks we don't love him." Jin said and Jimin and Yoongi couldn't feel anymore bad for the elders.
"Shhh it's okay, babe....we just need to spend some more time with him." Joon said and Jin just cried covering his face.

"hyung is right....just take a break from work and spend some time with him. Maybe he just misses you guys very much...." Yoongi said with a faint smile.

"Dont worry too much hyung....everything will be fine.." Jimin said softly patting an Jin 's back.
"Thank you Jimin...you have done me a great favor."   Jin said holding Jimin's hand.

" Dont mention hyung, he is just like my child." Jimin said with a smile but Yoongi clearly saw the sadness behind that smile.

After talking for a few more minutes the couple decided to leave. Yoongi dropped Jimin at their house and left for office.