76. Party

Author's POV.

Yoonmin returned home with the kids. "Ruby... Can you please help the kids get changed in their outfits for tonight?" Jimin said as they entered the living room.

"Sure, sir!" Ruby, their caretaker bowed. "Let's go Jungkook and Taehyung..." She said as she took both the boys with her to Jungkook's room.

"Jimin!" Jin walked to them with an iPad in his hand. "I checked the VIP guest list and it's perfect, no one is left out. I have to go home now to get ready... So please handle the rest yourself!" He said handing the pad to Jimin.

"Thank you so much, Hyung... I don't know what would I do without you!" Jimin gave Jin a quick hug.

"You're most welcome, now don't panic! And greet everyone with a big smile and good posture! Okay?" Jin said with a smile.

"Okay hyung!" Jimin huffed.

"Good! Let's meet at the restaurant!" With that Jin left.

"Oh Yoongi! I'm scared!" Jimin tossed on the couch like a kid.

"Aiggo... Don't worry!" Yoongi said as he sat next to him and kissed his forehead. "You'll be fine!"

"What if they don't like the food?" Jimin questioned with puppy eyes. "And-and what if they don't like the interiors???? Jennie would be so sad... And also!! What if the food comes out raw??? Everyone will laugh at me, yoongiii....uhuh uhuh..." Jimin buried his face in Yoongi's chest.

"You're such a drama queen, Baby..." Yoongi chuckled. "Nothing like that will happen, Okay?" Yoongi pulled him closer. "You chose such good chefs for the job and Jennie designed the interiors so well... Even Namjoon Hyung said it's good. Why are you so scared? Uh?"

"You know why I am scared...." Jimin spoke softly in his baby voice.

"Don't worry... I won't leave your side no matter what..." Yoongi assured by connecting their lips and Jimin smiled kissing his husband softly.

"Ew!"

"Kookie! You're ready?" Jimin pushed Yoongi away at once making the older land on the ground

"I saw appa and eomma kiss!" Jungkook said out loudly. And Ruby couldn't help but chuckle along with the other workers at home.

"Sorry , sir... He ran out of the room. He was excited to show his outfit!" Ruby said trying to control her laugh.

"My mom and dad kiss everytime!" Taehyung added. "It's not a bad thing, mom said."

"Really?" Jungkook asked with curious eyes.

"Guys... It's not your time to discuss about kisses!" Jimin said as he pulled both the boys close to peck on their cheeks.

"Jimin... I am still on the floor if you can see..." Yoongi said with a grumpy look.

"Help yourself! We're busy here." Jimin said sassily and all of them laughed.