63. Shaken

Author's POV.

"P-pr-pro-propose?????" Felix jumped in shock. He never expected this from Hyunjin, at least not in this decade. His soul danced and his heart twerked hearing that. He was having a blast within himself.

"Yeah a fake propose...."

And all the poor boy's dreams dropped to the floor as he heard that. Oh poor Felix!
"Oh." That's what he said.

"Lix... You know we're not ready yet, right?"

"Mhm..." Lix nodded although Hyunjin couldn't see him. "Of course I do know that....you just caught me off guard."

"Please come to office soon." Hyunjin said. "I'll explain everything to you..."

"Cool!" With that Lix hung up and at Taehyung who was sitting on the front seat beside him and was staring at him with confused eyes.

"These bottoms don't have a heart!" Lix sighed and Tae nodded as a matured person. He looked like as if he understood everything Lix just spoke.

"You can't be a bottom." Lix said seriously and Tae nodded. "You will be a top like me!! Strong..." Lix showed his fist and Tae copied. "Powerful...! " He patted his own thigh and Tae copied. "And....." Lix paused.

"Awnd?" Tae asked.

"Emotional... Uhuh uhuh...." Lix covered his face with his hands and started crying like a kid and Tae stretched his arms to give small pats on the boy's shoulder.

"Don't cry...." Taehyung started. "Dimin samchon will buy you ice cream too!" Tar said.

And Lix wiped his nose with a tissue. He took a deep breath and looked at Tae with teary eyes. "Now I know how Boss felt."

~~

After an hour or two, Jimin and Tae decided to go shopping. They were each other's best company and in the past few days they became inseparable.
"Dimin samchon?"

"Yes, love?" Jimin asked as they slowly walked passed a cafe.

"Do you... Love... Samchon(yoongi)?"

"Um...." Jimin thought for a moment. He was surprised how that question popped up in the kid's head. "Yes... I do love Yoongi alot...."

"Does he love you?"

"Yes, he does...." Jimin said a bit confused of all the questions.

"How do you know that...." Tae paused and looked up at Jimin who was also looking at him. "That...that he loves you...."

"Taehyung... What's wrong baby?" Jimin asked worried but Taehyung completely ignored it.

"How do you know, samchon?"

Jimin gulped. "Because he said that, and because I see his love.... He cares for me a lot... And also brings me a lot of stuff just like I bring you ice cream and food and toys..." Jimin caressed his cheek. "And also we go out for walks sometimes... And he sings songs for me...and also because he is my fiance."

"Samchon, what is a fiance?" Tae asked.

"Someone who we planned on getting married to..."

"Like mom and dad!?"

"Mhm..." Jimin nodded. And both of them stayed quite for some time.

"Tae, would you-" Jimin was about to ask him about something.

"Mom and Dad don't love me...." Tae said and Jimin was hit with a heavy load. He didn't know how to react to that. Because Taehyung was just a little kid, he isn't supposed to say that stuff.