72. Baby(ii)

Author's POV.

"Sir, the plane is about to land, please fasten your seat belts and get ready for the landing. I can help you with the baby." The flight attendant said as she pulled the baby out of Jimin's arms to put him in his carrier.

"Hey-" Jimin started but paused as he didn't want to cause any scene as they were already landing at their destination.
Yoongi placed a hand on Jimin's and Jimin immediately calmed down. "I know she's annoying..." Yoongi whispered as Jimin placed his head on his husband's shoulder.

"Well you should fire her then..." He whispered back but a little louder than Yoongi as he wanted the woman to hear him.

Yoongi chuckled. "I don't really travel through my plane so I never felt the need to fire her...i mostly tag along with Hyung so..."

"I got it... But after we return home, you're firing her immediately! Got it?" Jimin said sitting straight and glaring at Yoongi.

"Yes boss!" Yoongi said with a little salute and Jimin directly hit his arm getting all embarrassed.

They were cute together, smiling, laughing, chilling or fighting. They're always cute together and having a little angel around them in these activities of their won't hurt, right?

After a few minutes they headed out of the airport and the baby was carried by of their bodyguards who came out a few minutes before them so that the paparazzi won't get suspicious and spread new rumours.

As a newly married couple going to visit new places, Yoonmin posed in front of the cameras. Although these things were new to Jimin, he didn't feel any kind of discomfort as the reporters and cameramen were very polite to him.
Yoongi quiet didn't expect the fans to react in such a positive way. He was in fact shocked that they were not getting any hate out there for being gay.

Soon they stepped out of the airport and there were his fans waiting for a glance of his. Yoongi was first nervous to see his fans first time after getting married but all his nervousness disappeared with a big smile as he read a few banners that were held up high by some of his fans.

We support you and your love interest. We love you for who you are!!

We won't support hate towards Min Jimin.

We love you Min Yoongi!!

Jimin felt his eyes swell up with happy tears as he saw those. He was so worried about Yoongi's carrier and all those hate comments that he received in the past few weeks that he almost blamed himself for everything but now he was sure that the true fans of Yoongi would always support him no matter what.

"Thank you so much!!" Jimin screamed to the fans as they cheered back.

"I love you all! Thanks alot for your love and support!!" Yoongi screamed as they both bowed to the people. They quickly fetched a few gifts and flowers that were handed by the fans and ran towards their car guided by their guards.

"Thy support me!!" Yoongi said, satisfaction clearly heard in his voice as he got into the car and fasten his seat belt.

"I'm so happy for you, Yoongi..." Jimin said as he patted on his shoulder.

"I'm happy for us..."

~~

Time skip--
(After 3 hours of driving.)

"Sir, we're here." The driver pulled over.
Yoongi nodded and waited for the guards to open his door to walk out while Jimin jumped off himself. Well, what can we say? Jimin was still not used to this luxury lifestyle of Yoongi's.