75. Eraser

Author's Pov.

Jungkook's day went well in school. As the bright and shiny kid he was he made a lot of friends and also him being the only son of Min Yoongi the teachers paid some extra attention on him.

"That's it... Thank you for being all patient and good with me today... I had a lot of fun with you kids and I hope to see you all tomorrow again, so we can have a looooot of fun, learn new things and play lots!!" The teacher said with a big smile on her face and bowed before she left the classroom.

"She's so sweet..." Jungkook said to himself as he started packing his stuff.
"Hey! That's mine!" Jungkook yelled as the boy sitting next to him grabbed his carrot shaped fragrance eraser and was trying to put it in his bag.

"No, you're lying! It's mine!" The boy said.

"No!! You're lying!! Eomma bought me that eraser because he calls me Bunny!" Jungkook said angrily, his eyes growing big.

"Its mine! I will take it home!" The boy said but Jungkook was quick to pull the eraser out of the boy's grip. And as they started pushing and pulling, Jungkook by mistake pushed the boy little too hard and he slipped and banged his face on the table, causing his lip to bleed.

The boy started crying.

"I'm sorry... I didn't- it was a mistake... " Jungkook panicked and he decided to run out of the classroom.

~~

"Eomma!!" Jungkook screamed as he saw Jimin standing right in front of the school gate.
Jimin gasped as Jungkook hugged him tightly. "I didn't do it, eomma!" Jungkook cried. "I did nothing!! It was by mis-mis-take..."

"Aiggo... Hushhh..." Jimin picked him up and hugged him, trying to calm him down. "What happened, kookie??"

"This happened!!"

(Kang Yoona)

Jimin was shocked by the sudden words that hit his ears. He blinked a few times.
"Um.. Sorry?" He said softly.

"Your son punched my son!" She said angrily.

"I d-didn't..." Jungkook cried. "I-it was by mistake..."

"Hushh... Kookie... It's alright, calm down." Jimin said as he rubbed his back.

"Excuse me? It's alright?? Seriously?? No! It's not alright! My son's bleeding and all you are doing is comforting that brat! And you're teaching him that punching someone is okay?? What kind of a father are you??" She fumed.

"Ma'am, please try to understand. I need to calm him first...he panics alot in situations like this. Please wait for a few minutes. I will do anything you ask for-"

"No! I am not useless like you to waste my time! Ask your son to apologize to my son right now! Or I will complain to the school!"

"Do you really think we have time for your stupid lectures here?"

Yoongi walked closer to Jimin and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I will pay for whatever money you need to treat his wound."

"Yoongi.... No..." Jimin said as he put Jungkook down. He looked at the other boy and knelt down to talk to him. "Hey... What is your name??" Jimin asked.

"Kang Taehyun." The boy said looking at Jimin.

"Ow that's such a beautiful name... But did you tell the truth to your mom?" Jimin asked and Taehyun looked down. "Come on... Tell her the truth now!" He said softly with a smile.

"Mamma..." Taehyun gulped.

"Tell the truth, baby... I won't be mad.." She said softly.

"I wanted his carrot eraser, but he didn't give it to me... So we started fighting and he pushed me by mistake and I hit my lip on the edge of the bench..."

Yoona sighed.

"Kookie.... Now say sorry to Taehyun for hurting him..."

"I am sorry, Taehyun..." Jungkook said softly.

"It's okay, Jungkook."

"Okay so as it is all solved now, can we all be friends??" Jimin said with a big smile looking at Yoona. "Don't worry we'll pay for his hospital bill!"

Yoona nodded and smiled. "Kang Yoona...Taehyun's mother...." Yoona said as he forwarded her hand for a handshake.

"Min Jimin...Jungkook's father! And his eomma by the way..." He laughed adding the last part and shaking hands with her.

"Wait, so he is your husband?" Yoona asked in confusion but with a big smile on her face.

"Yess... I am his husband and Jungkook's Appa..." Yoongi shaked her hand. "Min Yoongi."

"Oh my goshh... That's so cute!" She smiled. "Jungkook and Taehyun, you two should also shake hands and become friends!" Yoona said.

"Yeah, and stick to each other so that no one else can hurt any of you!" Jimin added.

"And i am really sorry for whatever I said before... I get very protective of him sometimes... Maybe because I am his only parent..." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Uh? Single parent?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah... Taehyun's dad passed away when I was 3 months pregnant and since then I have been taking care of him alone..." She added.

"That must have been rough..."

"It wasn't... His dad left back his Company and I took over as a CEO... But the sales have been really bad since last year and we are going into loss... That is why sometimes I am unable to give him whatever he wants on time...." Her eyes started to become glossy and Jimin offered a side hug.

"Don't worry, you'll make it out. And now since we are friends We will try to help you too!" Jimin said as he looked at Yoongi. "Right?"

"Yeah right!" Yoongi added. "We can help you if the quality of your products are good."

"Oh they are good!!" Yoona said excitedly. "I can send you some samples of our cosmetics and you can check on your own!"

"That'll be great! But first you should take him to the hospital!" Yoongi said with a little smile and Yoona nodded and bowed before pulling Taehyun with her.

"Jungkook-ah... Go and sit in the car. Taehyung is already inside." Jimin said. "First day of school and he already made someone bleed." Jimin sighed.

"Don't worry! I'll handle everything!" Yoongi said.

"No, you aren't spoiling him at all! He isn't becoming like you...He is getting manner classes from tomorrow!" Jimin huffed and went to sit in the car.

"Yah! What do you mean by that!? Am I mannerless??"

"Ask yourself Yoongi!!"

______________________________________

Jungkook made a new friend! Lets see what happens next!

Thanks for reading ❤