29. Pinned

Quiet insecure about this one🤧

Author's POV

"Jennie is not at home?" Yoongi asked as he couldn't spot the girl anywhere.

"Yeah...she said she is staying at a friend's house." Jimin poured a cup of hot tea and handed it to Yoongi.

"Is it-" Yoongi sniffed the vapours from the tea.

"Yes, it's safe." Jimin rolled his eyes. "I literally drink that everyday." He sat next to the boy.

"Sorry....I'm too used to getting allergies from new stuff." He took a sip of the tea. "It's deadly...you know?"

"Don't worry...I'll save you."

"A-are you flirting with me??" Yoongi gulped.

"Why do you think so?" Jimin laid on the couch and switched on the TV.

"I-i...." Yoongi looked at the cap of tea and then back at the boy. "I just feel like...."

"Oh no no. I'm not flirting...."

"Y-yeah..." Yoongi walked towards the couch and sat on the space where Jimin's legs ended. "What are we watching??"

"Don't say no." Jimin smiled.

"It's a drama?...." Yoongi raised his brows.

"Mhm..."

~~

The drama started...and the first scene was the main lead proposing to the other. It's was a BL and Yoongi sat there like a rock and didn't even look at Jimin.

He knew what Jimin was doing...but he didn't wanted to look at him.

Yoongi slowly started to get comfortable with the scenes shown and quiet enjoyed it. It was his first time watching a BL. But this comfort didn't last long as an adult scene came up.

Oh no shit! Yoongi placed a pillow on his lap and held the cup tightly. He doesn't look like he watches this..

Suddenly a noise was heard. It was the remote that fell on the ground.
"Jeez sorry...I'm pretty clumsy." With that Jimin jumped out of the couch and bent down to pick it up slowly.
Yes, he was doing this on purpose.

Damn he's ........thick.
And that was enough for Yoongi, he stood up and the cup landed on the floor. It didn't break but spilled the tea on the surface.

Jimin turned back and gave Yoongi a confused look. "Are you okay??"

"Y-yeah...sorry...i.. I'll...ask someone to..clean- shit!" Yoongi bit his tongue as he realised that he was no more in his villa and there were no servants.

Jimin giggled. "Don't worry...I'll clean it." With that he walked towards the kitchen swaying his hip.

Yoongi took a deep breath and walked behind him. He couldn't help but stare at Jimin's butt. "Do you want some water??" Jimin asked stopping by the counter and grabbing a bottle of water.

"N-no...I'm good."

Jimin nodded and poured himself a glass of water. He lifted the glass up and drank the water slowly, purposely looking up to expose his neck to Yoongi.
He then put the glass down and Yoongi was so turned on just by looking at his swollen lips that were wet because of the water.

"Jimin, what are you doing??" Yoongi asked walking forward. And to be honest Jimin was nervous looking at Yoongi...he looked different.

"Drinking water..." Jimin mumbled trying to look all cool but ofcourse no one can be cooler than this cat infront.