68. Party

Author's pov.

(Time skip)

"Hey, Hoseok!!!" Jimin screamed on top of his voice as the music on the background was very loud.

"Yess!!?" Hoseok screamed back as he leaned down a little for Jimin to speak in his ear.

"It's late. I'm leaving."

"It's not even 12, Minnie!" Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"I don't care! Yoongi is waiting for me. So I'm leaving!" Jimin huffed and was about to walk away when Hoseok grabbed his arm.

"Let me walk you to him." He said with a smile and Jimin nodded. He was happy with the fact that even though Hoseok was drunk he cared for him and didn't want him to leave alone. The meaning of real best friend.

After telling Jennie and waving at his friends who attended the party, Jimin took his leave. Both the boys walked out of the party hall and towards the elevator.

"Hey Hoseok..." Jimin started as they walked side by side.

"Hm?" Hoseok looked at Jimin.

"What will you gift me for my wedding?"

"Me?" Hoseok raised his brows. "Nah...i don't have money for that. Your sister already spends more than half of my money." He fake cried.

"Yah! I'm serious!" Jimin glared. "You're my best friend! You need to gift me something!"

"Hmmm.... Let me think..." Hoseok pouted and looked up as if he was thinking hard. "What about...nothing!" He laughed as Jimin's expressions turned dark.

"Whatever! Don't come to my wedding if you don't bring a gift!" Jimin said entering the elevator.

"Who wants to come anyways?"

Obviously you do idiot! Jimin chuckled at his thought as he relived the memories of them planning to marry their high school crushes when younger. Hoseok even said he would become jimin's best man even if he asks him to be Or not.

~

On the other side.

"Hey Hyung, do you think he'll be able to attend the wedding tomorrow if he drinks at that rate?" Yoongi asked with his arms crossed.

"I don't doubt his alcohol tolerance but I don't know..." Namjoon said sipping his most probably the second glass of wine.
Both the boys were just leaning on the counter and judging Jin.

"Hey! Let's dance!!" Jin screamed from the dance floor looking at the two and both of them raised their hands in disapproval.

"Actually hyung... My leg hurts..." Yoongi said.
"And my back.. It's killing me!" Namjoon added holding his back.

"You dickheads!" Jin came up to them. "It's your wedding tomorrow and you're just waiting there and not even shaking your butt a little!" He glared with anger and to Namjoon and  Yoongi it was cute to see Jin like that.

"I'm sorry, hyung. But I kind of not feel well... I should go home." Yoongi said with a sad look on his face. "But you should take,  Namjoon hyung! He's too shy to join!"

"Oh my little Yoongi. Go home and rest if you don't feel well..." Jin said as he caressed his cheek and little. "Come on Namjoon let's-"

"Actually..... I'll go drop him.. D-dont you think-? "

"You're coming and dancing with me right now! Or I'll poison your breakfast tomorrow!" With that Namjoon gave up and Jin pulled him to the dance floor.
Yoongi laughed looking at Namjoon while the boy signalled 'I will kill you'  and yoongi signalled back saying 'no you cant' .