24. Date(II)

Author's POV.

Hah... Yoongi sighed internally, now it's been 2 hours and he was still sitting on the table, doing nothing but just staring at the entrance. So this is how he feels for me.... he looked at his watch. Should I wait? But what if he never shows up? He remembered what Yuna said and that disappointed him further. Maybe I made him uncomfortable... He laughed at himself.

I'm so dumb! I shouldn't have asked him out....hyung always said to not hold high expectations so quickly. Uh Yoongi why are you so dumb? He was hurt but he tried cheering himself.

"Aish it's okay, nuna said that the right one will stay no matter what!" He whispered to himself.

"Hey miss!" He called the waitress who hurriedly walked to him.

"Yes sir?"

"Here's your tip!...."

"Wait- but sir this is too much money and you didn't even order anything!"

"I was waiting for someone but they didn't come...so I am leaving!" With that he stood up and woke his mask cap and scarf and left.

"Did he just give me all his money??"

~

Yoongi walked out of the special room and then towards the main entrance. And that's when his eyes widened.

"Hey! We already told you that you can NOT enter this restaurant...it's for celebrities only!" A guard spoke roughly.

"But why can't you understand what I'm saying?? I told you that I'm here to meet Min Yoongi.... h-he invited me." Jimin's voice was almost cracking.

"Just shut up alright!? We know how you fans are!! Bloody whores!!"

Jimin felt his blood rush to his eyes and turning into tears. He fisted his hands tightly. "You-"

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO HIM!!!" And within a spilt second the bodyguard was on the ground with a bleeding nose.

Jimin gasped.

"Sir! Sorry sir!" The other guard bowed and helped the other one stand.

"S-sorry sir...we didn't know he was with you...." He looked down.

"Well congratulations....you'll be free to beg and feed your family." Yoongi said with a blank face.

"W-what? Sir....no... p-please... d-don't..."

"I want to talk to the manager."

"No!" Jimin spoke. "I...i...mean it's okay... y-you don't need to do that..."

"Jimin he called you a-" Yoongi paused sighing angrily looking at Jimin's almost teary eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm late....can we go somewhere else?"

Yoongi took a deep breath. "Hm...let's go!" He grabbed Jimin's wrist and walked away not before sending death glares to the guards.

"Yoongi.... We have been walking for a good few minutes now....where are we going?" Jimin asked looking at his hand which Yoongi was still holding.

"I don't know....." He stopped.

"You said you were all ready...??" Jimin looked down.

"Uh.... actually.." Yoongi scratched his nape. "I booked a special table but...I thought you would not come so I cancelled everything and came out. And now I don't know if there's any other best restaurants nearby..."

"I'm really sorry about that." He bowed.

"Hey! It's okay... don't worry about that."

"But I have something to make it up to you!" Jimin flashed a smile.

"Uh?"

"Come on! I'll show you!" This time Jimin pulled him by his wrist and hoped onto a bus. Yoongi was still wearing a lot of things for disguise so nobody payed any attention to him.

After 5 minutes of ride they got down. "Where are we?" Yoongi asked looking at Jimin's hand which were holding his wrist. He loved it.

"You can say it's my favorite place... I used to come here everyday....with Hoseok....." Jimin whispered the last part sadly remembering the good old times that he spent with his best friend.

Who the fuck is Hoseok!?!
"Um...sorry to ask but may I know who Hoseok is?" Yoongi softly smiled.

"He is my best friend! And I don't even want to start because...it'll take me days to talk about him..." He giggled.

"Oh..." why tf am I jealous? I seriously need to hold back...
"BTW where are we?"

"I hope you don't mind corn dogs! Coz they sell the best corn dogs here!" Jimin pointed at the food Van around the corner which was surrounded by some good amount of people. Some were sitting on portable tables around the van, while others were waiting in line for ordering.

"Are you sure?? That place...." Yoongi was hesitating, not wanting to say anything offensive to Jimin.

"I know it looks cheap but trust me it's super tasty...." He said in an assuring voice.

Yoongi nodded and Jimin flashed another smile before pulling him along towards the van. RIP my dieting.

"Hey Uncle Lee!" Jimin smiled at the man.

"Oh hey kiddo! How are you???" The man asked from inside the Van. He then eyed Yoongi head to toe. "And who's that??"

Seriously? I have never felt this infamous before. Yoongi internally sighed. (You're in a ducking disguise)

"Oh he...." Jimin looked at Yoongi. "H-he is a friend...."

"I see...." Mr. Lee said. "BTW Jimin-shi, you didn't bring your boyfriend tonight?"

Jimin almost gasped by the word 'boyfriend'.

"B-bo- boyfriend!?!" Yoongi looked at Jimin with round eyes which were highlighted with a little anger.

"Uncle Lee! W-what are you talking about???" Jimin asked nervously.

"Hahaha! Just kidding!....you young people are no fun!" He laughed. "Just the usual, right?" They're definitely not just friends. He smirked thinking.

"Yoongi, do you have any preferences?" Jimin asked not before rolling his eyes at the man.

"No-"

"Wait! His name is Yoongi! Aish my daughter is crazy for someone with the same name! All she does is cry over his videos and put his posters around her room..." He shook his head remembering his daughter.

Yoongi chuckled. "Sorry for that..."

"Uh? Why are you being sorry? It's just the same name, don't worry!" Mr. Lee smiled and turned around to do his job.

"Yeah..." Both the boys said together and smiled at each other.

~

"You seem close to him...we did not even take a line..." Yoongi said. They were now walking towards a small park where they can be away from crowd and Yoongi can peacefully eat removing his mask.

"Yeah... we're pretty close. He used to be my neighbour when I was a kid but then they moved to this part of Busan because here sales are better. And after I shifted here, he and his wife helped me alot in settling. But 2 years ago...his wife died." Jimin's lips formed a pout. And Yoongi regretted asking that question, not only because it made Jimin sad but he became sad too. "I just feel bad for their daughter...she is still very young...."

Yoongi felt uneasy. He doesn't like talking on those topic. He always escaped these talks and he wanted to escape now too.

"Ji-jimin...these corn dogs smell so good. We should eat them before they get cold, right?" He was trying not to be obvious.

But ofcourse Jimin noticed it. Shit I made him uncomfortable, didn't I?

______________________________________
🐱🐥

Thanks for reading ❤️