70. Midnight Surprise

The party ended and everyone got back to their respective places.

Our grooms were tired as well and headed to bed as soon as they got home (not before making out though).

*ring ring*
Yoongi squeezed closed his eyes annoyed by the sound of his phone. He tried to ignore it and went back to sleep but in vain as the calls didn't stop.

"Mhm..yoongi...." Jimin whined and Yoongi sat up with a click of his tongue to pick up his phone as he didn't want Jimin to wake up.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at the screen, it was Jin who was continuously calling him. He frowned and picked up the phone. His heart was pounding and he was praying for anything but not another problem.

But maybe God was taking a nap too cause the problem was nothing he ever experienced before.
"Hey!! Are you guys okay?? I have been calling you since so long!! Why did you not pick up!!? Even Jimin didn't respond to any of my texts and calls." Jin complained.

"Hyung, he is sleeping and plus his phone is dead. I'm sorry I was too lazy to pick up the calls. Did something happen?" Yoongi asked.

"Ah i don't know how to tell you this!-" Jin said. "Hello, Yoongi..." Now that was Namjoon.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Please come over to our place right now." Namjoon sounded so serious that Yoongi couldn't help but gulp in fear. What did I fuck up this time?
"Oh and also bring Jimin with you..."

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked with wide eyes. "Why Jimin??" He said without caring about the fact that the boy was sleeping just beside him.

"What happened!?? What happened?? Are you okay?? Are you okay??" Jimin jumped out of the bed in shock as he was waken up.

"Jimin hush!! I'm okay!!" Yoongi said.

"Ah my head!!" Jimin tossed on the bed holding his head.

"Hey, what happened? Is he okay?" Namjoon asked from the other end.

"Yea-yeah, hyung. He is okay. It's just because he jumped up directly from sleep. We'll be there in 30 minutes. Will that be fine?"

"Sure. But try to reach sooner if possible..." Namjoon said before hanging up.

"Baby, are you okay?" Yoongi asked as he pulled Jimin into his arms.

"I'm seeing stars..." Jimin mumbled lazily with his eyes closed and Yoongi chuckled.

"Well, why did you get up like that?"

"You scared me..." Jimin said in his baby voice.

"I'm so sorry...." Yoongi pecked on his husband's pouty lips.
Jimin smiled. "Who called at this hour?"

"Oh it was Namjoon hyung, thank god you asked I almost forgot that they asked us to be at their place as soon as possible."

"Why??" Jimin asked a bit more active. "Is everything okay? Is Taehyung okay?"

"Yeah...well... I don't know... They just told me that we need to be there. That's it." Yoongi shrugged.

"Oh Yoongi! You're such an idiot!" Jimin sighed as he stood up. "Get ready then! What if something serious came up?"

"Did you just call your husband an idiot?" Yoongi raised a brow and Jimin nodded with a smile.
"Ugh. So ungrateful! Calling the Min Yoongi idiot...aish..." He murmured.

"What are you mumbling kitty?" Jimin asked.

"Hey! Don't call me that!!" Yoongi said and directly a pout appeared on his lips.