✨The Day✨

Welcome to our Yoonmin's wedding guys!

Author's pov.

"Hey hyung, can you get me a bottle of water, please?" Yoongi asked sitting on his makeup chair as brushes and sponges continuously moved on his face from three directions. One of the artists was doing his eyes, another was busy with his lips and another one was probably trying to blend his already blended foundation more to make him look perfect.

"Here you go." Namjoon said handing him a bottle from the desk. "And stop getting so nervous Yoongi... It will all be good."

"Sir, you're continuously sweating so much... Your makeup will be ruined." One of the makeup artists said politely.

Felix sighed. He stood next to Yoongi and held his hand. Yoongi made a disgusted face didn't try to pull his hand away as he usually does. Maybe he was really very nervous.
Seeing Felix, Hyunjin joined too. He held the other hand of the boy and this time Yoongi looked at both the boys in surprise.

"Don't worry sir, we're with you. No matter what." Hyunjin said with a smile which for some reason made Yoongi look down with heated cheeks. "And don't worry, Jimin hyung will show up on perfect time. He won't run away." Felix said and this gave Yoongi a boost of energy. Not too much but a little so that he stopped sweating.

His make up was soon complete and all the other boys present in the room smiled looking at him. He was looking breathtaking and Felix couldn't help but shed some happy tears. Hyunjin was quick to hold him in his arms and pulled the big baby out of the room as he had responsibilities to work on. He was given the duty to manage and look after the wedding security so that no one could break into the wedding.

Yoongi looked at himself one last time at the mirror and turned to look at his brothers with a smile. "How do i look?"

"Wedding ready..." Namjoon breathed.
"Jimin's groom." Yugyeom added.

"Handsome!" Taehyung said with a giggle.
"Very Handsome!!" Woojin said staring at the boy.

Yoongi's smile grew bigger. "Thank you so much." He bowed. And both yugyeom and joon pulled him into a hug.

"Aish. I still can't believe that you're getting married." Yugyeom said patting his shoulder.
"Remember when he first moved in? And the vacations we spent together?" Namjoon said still hugging the two.

The three were not ready to move away already. It felt like they, returned to their childhood. And everyone was willing to take the advantage of getting to hug each other after years. They got so busy with work and life that they had no time to chill and revise their memories like the other normal men did in their 20s. And they won't like to say it to each other. But they actually missed the old days very much.

"Why wouldn't I remember? Yoongi was so pale that time that even laughing too hard turned him into a tomato." Yugyeom chuckled. And the three finally pulled away from their little group hug.

"And the bruises?" Yoongi questioned.

"Well, those are healed now, so why don't we forget that part?" Namjoon smiled.

"Yeah..." Yugyeom nodded.

"Thank you so much for saving me, hyung..." Yoongi said and both the elders nodded feeling emotional.

"You guys are crying as if he's the one who is leaving us and going somewhere across the world." Jin said entering the room.

"Wow you look good, hyung." Yoongi complimented with a smile and Jin melted.

"Oh yoongi I'll miss you and your little compliments.." Jin said as he opened his arms and Yoongi hugged him too.
"I'll too. But as you said I'm not going anywhere..." Yoongi said. "I'll come and visit more often."