74. School

Author's PoV. (Time skip)

"Yoongi!! Wake up!! We're already late!!" Jimin screamed as he tied his hair in a little ponytail and ran downstairs.

"Co *yawns* ming....Jimin-ah...." Yoongi said as he stretched his arms without opening his eyes.

"Oww!!" Yoongi cried as he felt a sudden force on his stomach.

"Appa!!" A voice was heard following giggles that made Yoongi smile no matter the pain in his stomach.

"Aisssshhh why do you always jump on my body like I am not a human? Huh??" Yoongi asked as he removed the boy from above himself and sat on the bed looking at his son with fake angry eyes.

"Cause Appa is strong!!" He giggled again.

"You know you and your eomma are same! You both know how to get out of situations with compliments!" Yoongi sighed

"I know!!" He laughed.

"Yoongi!!! I swear if you don't get him and yourself ready in next 20 minutes you'll be gone!!" Jimin screamed from downstairs and Yoongi sighed again.

"Why did I marry him??

"Because you love him..."

"Yeah right... Now let's go get you ready before he ends me for good this time..." With that Yoongi picked him up and walked to his room to get his son ready.

"Appa, can I have ice cream today??"

"No! Winters are starting-"

"I should tell eomma that you regret marrying him..."

"Mint choco??"

"Yesss!"

__

"Babyyy~ Good morning

"Babyyy~ Good morning..." Yoongi said with the most loving voice ever.

"Come and eat breakfast, both of you!" Jimin said without paying any attention to Yoongi as he was busy with whatever he was cooking.