14. With you

Author's POV.

After a few minutes of crying Jennie finally pulled away from Jimin and wiped her tears.

"Oppa..." She looked at Jimin with her red eyes. "I'm really sorry but....i read your diary...that night..."

Jimin's eyes widened. She read his diary! The one where he wrote all his secrets!?
"W-what do you mean-"

"I read everything oppa!" She looked down and again at him. "Everything....."

"No....." Jimin whispered to himself.

"I'm sorry..." She sniffed.

"How dare you do that Jennie!?!" Jimin said softly in the most calming voice and that hurt her the most. It's better to die than hearing her brother talk to her in a formal way.

"Oppa..."

"Go to your room..." He said in the same soft and calming tone.

"Please...talk to me about it...oppa.."

"It's getting late...go to your room... Jennie." He had a straight face.

"You- you know...that I'll always be with you...no matter what-"

"If you don't wanna go..fine!" Jimin stood up. "I'm leaving." He moved towards the door but Jennie was quick to grab his wrist.

"Even if they leave you...." A tear rolled down her eye. And Jimin gulped not planning on looking at her anytime soon. "I'll always be with you, oppa." And that was enough for Jimin to break into tears.

Flashback.

After Jimin and Hoseok left for club on Jimin's birthday, Jennie was looking for her her chemistry book but couldn't find it anywhere. But since Jimin was a year ahead her, she thought of bringing his old book for a night. She walked into his room and started looking for his old books.

But as she looked for books that was not the only thing she found...she found his diary too.
Jennie always loved to tease her brother so she took it with her. When she opened it the first page had a warning written in big red letters. 'if I didn't give you this by myself then please don't read it!'
Jennie scoffed reading it. "As if.." she rolled her eyes. "ofcourse I'm gonna read it."

"Hey there..." She read. "If you're reading this...then I have probably died by now...or maybe you're my soulmate whom I trust the most." She smiled. "Wow he has a lot of secrets I guess..."

She smiled and laughed while reading most of the diary until she turned to a particular page.
"Today was really wierd..." She read. "I never thought I could feel like this! I saw a new guy in my class...and I felt like well it's kind off wierd to explain even in writting. But it was an amazing feeling like you know, like falling in love! Yeah. Maybe I have a crush on him. But is a boy loving another boy okay?"
He mind was filled with different emotions.

She turned the page quickly and the dates had a big gap.
"I saw my parents scolding my uncle today. And I also heard that a guy loving another guy is bad. Is that so? I don't know about these well. I wish someone could explain me about these. I can't even ask mom...what if she gets mad? And they said that my uncle is getting married in two weeks. Is that good?" Jennie sighed. oh poor soul! He went through all those emotional confusions alone.

The next date was again after a long time. Like he stopped writing. "It's been so long since I've written. I was kind of confused about my feelings but I am trying to be a good son now. I will no even go near that guy again! And I also asked a girl to be my girlfriend. I hope it goes well."

She flipped some pages.

"No it didn't go well i fucked up really bad. I'm not confused anymore. I can't love girls. I can never love girls! I'm gay! I did some research on internet and yes, I'm gay. But my mom will kill me if I say it out loud to anyone. I can't tell if to anyone.. I'll have to hide it!" Her heart sank reading that. Her brother was fighting against himself just because his parents had some outdated minds!

End of flashback.

"It's been years oppa!" Jennie said as she caressed Jimin's head which was on her lap. "Forget everything, everyone! And go live your own way! The way you love!"

"I can't..." He sniffed. "I can't leave my family...and be selfish all of a sudden!"

"If being selfish makes you happy...then please become selfish."

"I can't.... I won't be able to see disgust in mom's eyes for me."

~~

"Wake up you little cat!" Jin pulled off the duvet from Yoongi's body and the boy whined at the sudden loss of warmth.

"Let...me...sleep~...." He buried his face into the pillow.

"Get up Yoongi....you didn't eat anything.... atleast eat something." Jin sat on the bed.

"I'm.... not... hungry~~~~" he whined sleepily, face still buried in his pillows.

Jin leaned towards his ears. "If you don't change your sleeping and eating habits and become a proper human.... Jimin will never accept you."

He opened his eyes wide and sat up on the bed at once. And Jin stood up with a smile. "Come downstairs dinner is ready..." With that he walked out.

"Yah~~ What do you mean... become a human?"

______________________________________

What's the best way to confess your love?

Any tips?