27. Someone New

Author's POV.

Hoseok and Jennie were kissing for a while now and the girl was still not ready to let go of him. They stopped in between for breath but that was just for few seconds.

The first move was easy but as time was passing and they started to taste eachother more and more, Jennie started to regret what she just did and still doing because she was not ready to pull away and face Hoseok.

Will he understand if she says that she kissed him only because someone else hurt her? Will he start hating her? What I'd he always liked her and she never noticed? What if she hurt him?
These were the thoughts that were stopping her to pull away and as she was lost in those thoughts Hoseok somehow felt it.

He slowly moved away, not before placing a soft last peck on he lips. He knew that he was expecting too much in such a small time but he didn't care. He just wanted to remove her pain and was ready to do anything she would ask for. Not even thinking what if he would be the one hurt at the end....

He looked at Jennie who was now looking down at her lap. Her tears were no more visible but her eyes were still glossy and swollen.
"Jennie....are you okay, now?" He asked softly.

Jennie nodded and her regrets started eating her down. "I'm so sorry oppa.." tears now rolled down, which were directly wiped by Hoseok. "I'm really sorry.... I-...i didn't want this to happen.... n-not between us..." She said holding his hand like a child.

She regrets it . His hurt sunk hearing those words from her mouth. Why the fuck am I feeling so heart broken!?! It's not like something was there between us. She is Jimin's sister for god's sake!!

Hoseok calmed his thoughts with his warm smile and nodded to Jennie. "You don't need to say sorry, Jennie. I understand...." He caressed her head softly and she felt way more better now.

Both of them flinched as Jennie's phone played an alarm. Jennie quickly checked her phone and her eyes widened.
"Shit!" She jumped out of the bed.

"Jennie, what's wrong?!" Hoseok asked.

"Today is Lisa's birthday! And I forgot about it! She even came to my house! But asked her to help her with this stupid dress of mine!!" She face palm. "Shit! She even wore formal clothes today! How did I forget that!? She must be so hurt!!"

"Hey...calm down!"

"Oppa! I need to go to her house real quick!" She was about to leave but he grabbed her wrist. "Wait. It's late already... I'll drop you."

~~

"Hey Lisa! How are you?" A cheerful voice called making both Lisa and her mother look back.

"Oh hey... you're... Roseline right?" Lisa smiled.

"Yes it's me! I thought you don't know me!"

"Nah! We're in the same year... although different classes...but I see you often at Uni."

"Oh." Rose smiled. "Is this your mother?" She bowed to Mrs. Manoban.

"Yeah..." Lisa smiled. "So we're you looking for someone in my neighborhood?"

"Oh no no. I was actually looking for you." She smiled big. "If you don't mind...can we please talk?"

Lisa looked at her mother who was just smiling at her and then the girl and nodded. "Mom...you can go in. Please lock the doors well until I come, okay?"

"Don't worry, dear. Take your time." She patted her head. "And you too, dear." With that she walked into the house leaving the two girls all by themselves.

"So? Shall we go somewhere?" Lisa offered but Rose shook her head. "Let's talk here."

Lisa nodded. She was curious but not nervous because what could a girl from her Uni say to her at this time of night infront of her house, right?

"I want to talk about something important..." Rose said playing with her fingers. "This might sound weird but if you remember....when you first came to the special classes, there were two chocolate milk packets on top of your locker??"

"Y-yes?"

"I was the one who put them there.." she smiled but suddenly that smile disappeared into a pout. "But you didn't even notice me...i was standing right infront of that gate but you still gave one packet to Park Jennie....and not me."

Slowly Lisa was wrapping the cases together and that's when she realised where this was going and her heart beats started to go wild. Was Rose going to say something that Lisa never expected to hear?

"I always wanted to talk to you...but I'm a coward. She's so beautiful that I never thought that I had even 1% chance. But today....i couldn't control myself anymore. I already knew it's your birthday...but then I got to know that you'll be going on a date with her." Her voice started cracking a little and Lisa held her hand. "I wanted to give you a gift but here I'm sharing my weird feelings." She looked at Lisa in her eyes. "Because I don't know why.....but I felt like if I couldn't say it all out today.... I'll lose you forever." A tear rolled down her eyes. "I like you, please be my girlfriend, unnie!"

(A/n here Lisa and Jennie is older than Rose)

"H-hey....hush..!" Lisa joined their foreheads. Now she was in tears too. She was feeling guilty, maybe all this time Rose felt that pain everyday, the one she felt today.... "Don't compare yourself with her.. You know what? She don't even remember my birthday." She caressed her hair. "Shhh...don't cry~" Lisa said softly in her crying voice.

"Y-you should not cry too, unnie.." she wiped the girl's tears with both her thumbs.

"Right! Why are we crying again?" Lisa said wiping her tears. "I thought you were asking me to be your girlfriend?" She teased.

And Rose's face was decorated with beautiful scarlet. "Y-yeah...what's your answer?"

"I don't want to rush things....but yes!"
And both the girls smiled ear to ear.

Maybe I was chasing the wrong bus for so long. Her smile is making me feel good for myself. Maybe I hurted her unintentionally....but everything will be fine now.

Rose pulled her into a hug and both got lost in their own thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"i lost her, didn't I?"

______________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️