18. Lost in his eyes

Author's POV.

I can't believe this pretty face is kneeling down infront of me. Jimin sighed internally.

He liked Yoongi from the first sight but his expectations were ruined by the other. And after he knew that this guy was some celebrity his heart just sunk. It was not that Jimin was desperate or something but maybe it was just a soulmate pull between him and Yoongi. Otherwise no way in hell would Jimin start liking someone in 5 seconds.

"Jimin...?" Yoongi looked up at the boy and their eyes met.

And those were the most beautiful eyes Jimin had ever looked into. He was lost.....lost in those beautiful black feline eyes that were just reciting apologizes to him...lost in the feeling that stopped him from taking his eyes away from the other. Lost in Yoongi's eyes.

It felt like a forever long time staring at eachother after which Yoongi slowly stood up never breaking the eye contact once. He was waiting for this moment. He was dying to look at Jimin from so close and so freely. He didn't need to hide from anyone neither there were anyone to disturb. It was just them and both didn't want to waste the chance.

It was nothing more than a few seconds of eye contact but both the boys blushed like crazy.

Is it that easy? Nah I don't think so...
Even though Yoongi was ready with his heart in his palm to give it to Jimin, the other was not. He was neither physically nor mentally ready.

"J-jimin... I-" Yoongi started again and this time the magic was over, the world around them was no more blurry and slow. It felt like someone pulled them back from heaven to this dark and boring room.

"S-sorry..." Jimin looked down with cheeks tinted pink.

"No...i was the one saying sorry..." Yoongi said in his low voice which almost sent shivers to Jimin.

"It's okay...." He replied as softly as he could and Yoongi was shocked as he thought it would take half of the night to do so.

"Huh?" He looked at Jimin with a gaped mouth. "Pardon?"

"I said...." Jimin bit his lip in tiny. "It's okay....you don't need to say sorry....even I sometimes go crazy when I drink...." He rested his lips but they still formed a pout.

And oh Yoongi was so in love. Although he didn't realise it till now. But he is! We know it right!?

He kept looking at those small moments that Jimin did. "A-are you sure? I mean are you really not mad?? I'm sorry but that night you kinda looked s-scary.....according to my hyung..." He whispered the last part.

"I was....." Jimin nodded. "But not anymore....you were drunk, I was a little drunk too. So please forget it..." He gave him a warm smile. "Y-you should probably leave now.... I hope nobody saw you coming here...your fans look pretty serious..."

Yoongi touched his little bandages that the doctor put on his lip and sighed. "Yeah....fans..." He rolled his eyes and Jimin giggled seeing that.

Yoongi smiled too. "By the way...we haven't introduced yet..." He said stretched his hand for a shake.

"Jimin Park!" He eye smiled, melting Yoongi's heart for the third time. "I'm in Uni....final year...." He slowed down a little while speaking.

"Ern....i know." Yoongi scratched his nape.

"You already did your research didn't you?" Jimin sighed.

"You're not mad?"

"No!" He crossed his arms.

"You su-"

"There's nothing interesting about me...right?" He said blankly and Yoongi found no words to reply.

Knock knock. 

"Sorry to disturb you sir but we'll have to leave now... I don't know how they found out but the reporters and media will be here any moment..." Felix said standing at the door.

"It's too dark in here, isn't it?" Hyunjin switched on the lights and that's when Yoongi noticed it. Jimin's face was puffed up. "Your face?...."

Jimin directly jumped to his side to fetch a pillow to cover his face. "Ark!" But he stepped on a piece of broken glass.

"Jimin!" He was about to fall but Yoongi grabbed his arm and then lifted him up bridal style at once. "Felix first-aid!" That was all Yoongi said before walking downstairs carrying the boy in his arms. And Jimin didn't move. He was scared of blood and he was sure that his leg was bleeding so he didn't resist but allowed the boy to carry him.

Was he being too fast to trust someone? Was he looking too easy? Was he that desperate for someone? All these were the thoughts in his mind but Yoongi only cared about the cut in that moment.

He was happy that Jimin forgave him and now has allowed him to carry him. "Don't worry it'll be fine..." He said as he placed him lightly on the couch. "I'll call the doctor."

"D-doc-.... n-no.." Jimin spoke. "There's no need to call a doctor."

"But you're hurt." Yoongi frowned.

"It's nothing." Jimin gulped not once looking at his leg. "We don't want to spend our tution fees." He said a softly.

"Hey, it's okay...I'll pay for it." Yoongi said. "It's not that expensive here anyways...."

"But-"

"Shh!" He placed a finger on Jimin's lips. "I'm calling two doctors and you're getting checked about your face.....it's swollen." He poked softly on his cheek.

"Yah!" Jimin pushed his hands away.

Yoongi just chuckled. So cute. Ah eomma would be so happy! 

Jennie slowly closed the little gap that she kept on the door through which she watched the boys and leaned on the now closed door. She was sad but didn't cry. She looked around in her room and sighed recalling every memory of of her and Jimin together. 

I can't hurt him...

______________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️