67. Bond

Author's POV.

"Why are these people taking so long??" Jin sighed as he looked at his watch for the sixth time in the last five minutes.

"Calm down, honey. It's not been that long..." Joon said fixing his jacket.

"Ugh. I can't believe this-"

"Hii! We're ready!" Jennie squealed as she ran towards Namjin.

"How do you guys manage to be so late and still not look half as good looking as I do?" Jin rolled his eyes.

"Because we don't have the Jin genes!" Jennie said with a giggle following and Namjoon laughed.

"Hey hyung... We're here." Jimin said lazily as he joined the group.

"We? It's just you, oppa." Jennie corrected as she looked behind Jimin to find no one other.

"Ugh. This lazy ass!" Jimin sighed.

"Were you guys sleeping?" Jin asked.

"Yeah..." Jimin gave an awkward smile. "We were... And I tried so hard to wake Yoongi up but he is too stubborn to get up." He whined. "I guess he slept again!"

"Aishh this brat!" Jin sighed. "Let's do one thing... If you guys are ready why don't you leave first?"

"Us? Only the three of us are ready.." Jennie stated not really wanting to leave first. As she had no idea what kind of place they were going to. Everything was organised by Jin himself as he did not liked being dependent.

"Don't worry.. Joonie is ready too. He can join you guys." Jin said before walking upstairs.

"But Hyung." Jimin spoke making Jin look back. "Who are taking care of Tae?"

"Yugyeom." Jin said and quickly walked towards Yoongi's room before any other question could hit him.

"Wait- Yugyeom Hyung isn't going?" Jimin asked looking at Namjoon.

"Yeah... He said he doesn't want to leave Woojin with someone unknown." Namjoon smiled. "It's better anyways because Tae will be in good hands too now."

"Oh."

~~

On the other side.  (In Yugyeom's room)

"Oh my gosh dad! It's so fun to play this game let's do this again!" Woojin said clapping his hands as he loved the new board game that they were playing.

"Yes samchom! One more round please!" Taehyung added.

"Umm..." Yugyeom gulped as he was already tired of playing with them so much."Let me take a quick break... I'll be back." With that he got out of his bed and opened the door but looked back into the room as he heard a squeal.
It was Woojin who slipped and bumped his head on the wooden table next to the bed. They were jumping on the bed in excitement.

"Oh gosh!" Yugyeom cursed under his breathe and ran to hold his son in his arms. "Hush... It's alright... Let me see, baby." He said in his softest voice as he tried to calm down a crying Woojin and also remove his little hand from the part of his head that he was covering.

On the other side Taehyung was scared till death. He was already very scared of blood and injuries and now that his cousin was crying his heart was beating at an abnormal speed.

"Woojin, let me see!" Yugyeom tried to convince the boy to remove his hand from his head but in vain.

"Hey..." A soft worried voice was heard.

"Hey.." Yugyeom replied not paying any attention to the boy who just walked in. Jackson.

"What happened??"