20. Scared

How are y'all, cuties?

Author's POV.

And he was not just some celebrity but none other than the one on whom millions of girls crushes on including Jimin's own sister. Sick!

Jimin closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He liked Yoongi but not who he is. He didn't like his profession. Only if Yoongi was just a normal boy who attends University or a boy who owns a cafe down the corner, Jimin would have just let him stay the night in his house. Or maybe let him be friends with him.

But no. Not now that he knows that this guy who tried to kiss him on the night of his birthday and was kneeling infront of him is Min Yoongi.

Beep beep. Yoongi looked at his phone.

3 messages from Jin hyung.

1 message from Namjoon hyung.

He directly opened Namjoon's.

Don't forget you're going to America in one day. Good night.

Okay hyung.

He then opened Jin's.

Hey, how's it going?
Don't worry everything will work up.
Fighting ✊

Thanks hyung.
Fighting ✊

"I think...you should go..." Jimin said softly.

"Huh?" Yoongi looked at him with doe eyes. He just wanted to unhear what Jimin just spoke.

"You should go-"

"The blind date that Jennie asked you to go on was with me!" Yoongi cut him mid sentence. "I don't know how long I will be able to stay here so I'm making this quick." He moved a little closer. "will go on a date with me Park Jimin?" He asked and Jimin's heart jumped.

Damn what does he think he is doing? Jimin thought as he looked at Yoongi blankly.

"So are you saying yes?"

"Jennie??? He is your crush for so long!! Why don't YOU go on a date with him!?! Why is he asking me!?! Why are you not pulling off my hair yet!?! Are you not sad!?! Angry?!? Disappointed??!" Jimin spoke in one breath.

"No!" Cause I'm something more than that. I'm fucking broken!! She smiled. "I'm happy that he likes you oppa!"

"Uh?" Jimin looked back at Yoongi.

"So are you saying yes yet?" Yoongi asked again.

"I..." Jimin cupped his own face. "I don't know....i need time-"

"Sorry but that's the only thing I don't have right now...." Yoongi started. "i know I'm going too fast...but this is how it works for us..." He sighed.

"Say yes, oppa! Everyone is not this lucky!" Jennie winked.

"I can take you out too...if you like?" Felix stretched his hand towards Jennie to hold.

"No one touches my sister!!" Jimin yelled and both drifted away in a second.

I love his angry voice. Yoongi smiled. "So....?" He looked at Jimin.

"Um...." Jimin looked at his hands but nodded eventually. "Yes..."

"Yess!!!" Yoongi jumped but sat back on his seat again and cleared his throat. Jimin chuckled lowly with his head down.

"BTW is anybody up for some MVs?" Jennie asked as he switched on the TV.

"Yes! Me!" Felix sat on the couch.

She put on one of Yoongi's Music Videos.
"That's my favourite song!" Felix said.

"Same here!" Jennie smiled.

"Wow I look good in that?" Yoongi said looking at the screen.

"You haven't watched it before?"

"I don't watch my own Music Videos...." He said softly.

"We have the night then..." Jennie smiled again. She sat on the floor leaning on the couch where Felix was sitting.

"How long do you know her?" Jimin asked.

"Not long..."

"They seem close..." He pointed at Felix and Jennie.

"They don't even know each other...it's just that they're innthe same fandom."

"Is that even a thing....?" Jimin frowned.

"You won't understand."

~~

After a few hours the paparazzis were gone. Although there were still some of those sticking around the house. The doctors came and Jimin got checked. And now Felix and Hyunjin went out for a walk.

"So how's your life going?" Felix asked as he took a tiny little bit of his ice cream.

"Good. I never knew working under a super idol will be this easy."

"Easy? Psst." Felix laughed. "Wait till you enter Bighit. Suga is like a ping pong ball, he always just tries finding a little hole to escape. And Namjoon sir is always busy with his work. He is responsible but puts a lot of pressure. Jin hyung is sweet but he screams at every single thing...." Felix sighed. "That's not a company, it's a zoo. You can literally find every animal there."

Hyunjin let out a laugh but a tear rolled down his cheek. He was enjoying Felix's company but he just couldn't pull himself out of the threats that he got on that phone call.

Felix didn't notice because he was walking infront of him. "But I hope dating someone would make him a less ping pong ball. Maybe he would go straight home after work and not to some beach bar or some fancy hotels." He laughed. "I hope Jimin hyung likes him too." He smiled. "Are you even there? Hyu-" he turned to look back and Hyunjin was a crying mess till now. He dropped his icecream long ago and his nose and ears were red. His eyes were swollen with tears and he covered his mouth with his sweater paws.

"Hyunjin!! What's wrong?? I'm sorry if I said something wrong. It will not be that hard to work... they're really good people...don't cry." He panicked.

"I...I am...not c-crying for that..." Hyunjin sobbed. "I'm sorry....i...lied to you..." His legs gave up. "Felix...please help me.....I'm scared." He said and Felix directly pulled him into his arms.

"Hey...its okay. Don't cry. I'm here. Hush!" They were in the middle of a park and people were giving them looks.

"He'll... he'll...." He breathed heavily. "I'm scared... Felix." He cried even harder.

"He?? Who are you scared of Hyunjin?" Felix made him look at him. "Tell me what is going on jinnee...." And this made him cry more. "It's okay...don't tell me. Let's go and sit there for a while, okay?"

Hyunjin nodded and Felix helped him to walke to the bench. He took a handkerchief out and wiped Hyunjin's tears. He removed the bangs from his eyes and looked at him. "Stop crying....it's okay...i know it'll be okay if it's not okay now."

Hyunjin nodded. He wiped the new tears that rolled down and held Felix's hand. "I lied to you..."

"About what?"

"I don't have any boyfriend." He sniffed.

"Then why did you tell that you have one?" Felix was smiling inside.

"B-because I didn't know if I could trust you...to live under the same roof." He wiped his nose.

"Then why did you-"

"Because I'm too afraid to live alone....." He sobbed a little again. "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay...I'm here for you!" Felix patted his head and gave a soft smile. Hyunjin wiped another tear and returned a smile.

"I like you, Felix! Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Wha- I-...wait!!! What!?"

______________________________________