61. Request

Author's POV.

Jimin was disturbed by Yoongi's behavior but he didn't bother to start another conversation with his fiance.

Soon it was dark and Taehyung fell asleep in Jimin's arms watching the sunset. He looked at the lil prince sleeping. Taehyung was beautiful. He was so soft and warm that it hurt Jimin's heart as much as it warmed it.

He softly brushed away the dark bangs that were laying on Tae's forehead and a small smile appeared on his lips. He loved Taehyung very much... So much that it made him jealous of Jin who takes the kid away from him everyday.

Jimin did wanted his own kids since forever but since the day Yoongi said about not wanting kids his heart broke. And even though he wanted kids, he had no courage to say it out to Yoongi.

And everytime he looked at Tae in Jin's arms his heart hurt like hell. And the words that Yoongi said plays in his head in loop. Jimin closes his eyes as a tear rolls down his eye.
Control yourself Jimin! You need to respect atleast one decision of Yoongi! He said to himself with his eyes closed.

And as he opened his eyes, Yoongi's face was right in front of him, only inches apart. "Y-yoon-" Jimin couldn't complete as Yoongi captured his lips. This made Jimin weaker. He softly pushed the boy away. "I..." He started but Yoongi pulled a sleeping Taehyung out of his arms.

"Hush. Jin hyung came to pick him up... Wait here for me... We need to talk." With that Yoongi walked out of the room.

Jimin took a deep breath controlling his tears as much as he could. He looked down at his lap that was slowly getting cold because of the lack of contact. He closed his eyes and leaned back on the bed but gasped as Yoongi jumped onto the bed and laid down placing his head on the boy's lap.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel lonely...." Yoongi said softly.

And Jimin's heart ache was back. He was hardly controlling and now there was Yoongi saying the most emotional stuff in the world.

"I'm sorry that I can't give you enough time that you deserve, love." He took jimin's hands in his and kissed on them.

"It's not your fault, Yoongi..." Jimin finally spoke. "I'm not upset with you..."

"Then who is making my fiance all sad uh?" Yoongi asked as he sat up and looked at Jimin.

"It's...." Jimin's eyes started to swell with tears. "It's...n-nothing..." His voice cracked and Yoongi directly pulled him into his embrace.
And this was enough. Jimin couldn't hold it anymore. He cried his heart out. The pain he was holding inside him flowed out as tears and Yoongi's heart sunk hearing the heartbreaking cries of his lover.

After minutes of crying, Jimin finally calmed down a little. His breaths were short as if it was hard for him to breath and he was shaking all over. The boy just held Yoongi's shirt tightly and buried his face in his chest, trying to disappear before Yoongi throws all his questions at him.

"Jimin-ah... Baby..... Look at me...." Yoongi said pulling away slowly.

Jimin gulped as he looked at him.

"Let's take some rest... You've worked a lot today..." Yoongi pushed him down by the shoulder and Jimin laid down. "Taehyung said he wanted to go to the park tomorrow so you will need extra energy for the day." He covered the boy with duvet. "Try to sleep, baby..." He leaned down and kissed his forehead. "I'll go cook dinner tonight..." With that Yoongi stood up to leave.

"Yoongi..." Jimin called holding Yoongi's shirt from behind. "Can I ask you for something...?" Jimin said with the saddest eyes.

"Sure baby... Anything!" Yoongi said as he sat next to him and cupped his face.

"You won't be mad, right?"

"Ofc not!"

Jimin closed his eyes. "I want a baby. "

Yoongi's expressions dropped.
Was he ready for kids? Not at all!
And Jimin suddenly wanting to have kids was scaring the shit out of him.

"But- I- Jimin- we-" Yoongi took a deep breath. "What the fuck?!?" He covered his face with his hands. "Are you serious??"

"Its okay... You don't need to force yourself.... I understand that you don't want any kids." Jimin said with soft sobs following.

"Jimin-ah... Let's-" Not think about kids now...Yoongi gulped. "Let's get married first..."

"Yoo-" Jimin paused as Yoongi directly rushed out of the room.
I should have not told him!!! Jimin cursed himself.

~

Yoongi ran down stairs and stopped by the couch. He took a deep breath and looked at his lockscreen. It was a picture of Jimin sleeping. "I never thought you feel like this...." He said to himself. "But...." He ran a hand through his hair. "I can't do this Jimin... At least not in the next ten years...I am not ready to become a fa-" Yoongi turned back with a groan only to meet a pair of teary eyes and smiling lips.

Yoongi closed his eyes in regret and look up at Jimin. "Baby... I-"

Jimin directly ran towards him and hugged him tightly. "I already told you that it's okay..." He said. "Let's not think about kids anymore..." Jimin said with the biggest rock on his chest and Yoongi somewhat felt a little relieved.

"Thank you..."

_____________________________________

I fought with a girl because she thinks I love Jimin only because he is cutie, sexy and lovely and because he has such pretty eyes... And I held her and explained her that I love him for his personality!!

 And I held her and explained her that I love him for his personality!!