57. Cook

Author's POV.

"Sir!!" The security guards called in a worried voice.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked.

"There are people outside..." He gulped. "Alot of people."

"Oh my gosh Namjoon... What are we gonna do now???" Jin panicked.

"D-don't worry... I'll do something..." Joon had no idea what to do. Yes he did deal with a lot of problems because of his love life but he never faced this kind because they declared about themselves on their own.

"How???!" Jin questioned and Joon held his hands to make him calm. "I-it can't be that bad..."

"Joonie... Why are you stuttering...are you scared?" Jin asked with worried eyes. He knew Joon starts stuttering when he's nervous about something.

"Its okay hyung..." Yoongi said as he looked at Joon. "I'll handle it."

"But sir... Your fans are outside... And they're probably going crazy right now..." Felix said.

"Yeah they are." The security guard said. "They came with posters and there are a lot of paparazzi..."

Yoongi nodded. He tilted his head and thought for a few seconds before standing up. "Lix! Come with me! And you, let the paparazzi come in!" He said pointing at the security guard.

"Come in??" Jin raised his voice. "You mean, in here?!?"

"Yeah hyung..." Yoongi said.

"Wait but what will you do??"

"Just act cool in front of them! Rest is my work."
With that he walked towards the back door pulling Jimin with him.

"So what's the plan!??" Felix asked as they walked towards the back door.

"Take a bus or cab anything and drop him off at a hotel for now..." He said and lix nodded.

"Yoongi..." Jimin mumbled and yoongi softly cupped his face. "After I handle the situation I'll come pick you up..." He placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead. "I love you...."

"Hyung-nim... Let's go." Lix said and with a nod Jimin followed him out of the backdoor.

Yoongi sighed. "Uff now let's activate actor Yoongi!"

~~

On the other side, Jimin and Felix walked out of the door and walked towards the gate. But as they were just about to get in light they noticed a few girls coming towards their direction and the next thing they knew was that they were inside the house again.

"Shoot! These fans are so clingy!" Lix said out of annoyance. "Now what do we do!? We're so messed!" But jimin was silent.

"Hyung.... Can you hear me?" Lix asked and Jimin nodded. "I know what to do! Let's go in!"

"Wait! We can't do that!!" Lix grabbed his wrist.

"Trust me! I have an idea!"

~~

The paparazzi ran into the house but the fangirls were blocked back by the guards. Lix never left Yoongi's side and Jimin was nowhere to be seen. "Lix... Where did you take Jimin??" Yoongi whispered worried to death.

"He is still here.... "

"What!??"

"We couldn't leave because of there were people towards the back too."

"Shit Felix! You know what will happen, right?"

"I know... But there was no other way...."