36. Friends?

Author's POV.

"Jimin-ah!!! What the hell did you say to her!!?"

"What the fuck, hobi??" Jimin was hardly able to open his eyes

"Why did you make her cry!?!"

"Oppa, c-calm down." Jennie said as she tried pulling Hoseok out of the room.

"No! Let me talk to him!"

"Oppa, it's not necessary, let's go~" She said.

"Wait a minute!!!" Jimin jumped out of his bed and wiped his eyes open. "Don't tell me you called him!!"

Jennie flinched at his voice. "O-oppa... "

"Don't fucking oppa me!!!" He yelled. "You guys are a thing??? " He glared.

"Jimin let's-" Hoseok was shut off.

"I asked are you guys a thing!?!?"

"Yes! "

"Are you sure you can handle this dumb head, Hoseok?" Jimin said and both Hoseok and jennie ran to pull him into a group hug.

"Stupid small oppa! You scared me!" Jennie hit his arm.

"Yeah, you scared me too!" Hoseok said with a big smile.

"Hoseok, I trust you but you guys... " He moved Jennie a little bit away from Hoseok. "Were hiding this from me all this time! I can understand of Jennie but you! Hoseok, I thought we were best friends.... " Jimin made a sad face.

"We are not dating yet pabo! " Hoseok flicked on his head. "We just told each other our feelings....and nothing else." Hoseok sighed.

"So do you guys love each other or...." Jimin raised his brows.

"Of course we do!" Both said at the same time and smiled at each other.

Ugh I knew something like this was gonna happen anyways... Jimin rolled his eyes. "But dont do this in front of me." He said sleepily.

"Do what, oppa? "

Jimin pointed at both of them. "This! Being cute and cringe with each other." He said.

"Ahhh.... But you already did this in front of me with Yoongi oppa." Jennie said innocently. "And I'm just a child."

"Yeah a dumb one... And no I did not do anything in front of you! "

"Awww then did you do it in your room??"