62. Let Slip

Sorry guys, my wife threw me out of our house so I was unable to update.

Author's POV.

After a long awkwardly silent dinner both the boys headed to bed. Although Jimin was asleep just after a while of laying on the bed, Yoongi couldn't sleep.
The words that Jimin told him played in his head in loop. He slowly turned his head towards Jimin who was sleeping peacefully facing him. He didn't look upset at all, Jimin was very good at hiding his feelings. But Yoongi knew he was hurting inside.

And even if he could, he couldn't just bring a baby and put it in his house. Hiding his boyfriend was already such a headache and bringing a baby at the moment would turn Yoongi's hair grey.

He cupped a hand on Jimin's cheek and caressed the soft skin with his thumb.
You make it so hard for me to say no to you, Jimin-ah....
Yoongi moved his thumb to the boy's pink juicy lips.
I'm sorry.... But this time I can't say yes to you.

Yoongi felt a heart ache as Jimin's eyebrows frowned. He didn't want Jimin to know about his thoughts so he kissed the boy.
Jimin opened his eyes wide as he felt warm wet lips against his.
"Yoon...gi...." Jimin mumbled as Yoongi nibbled his lower lip.

"Hush...." Yoongi pulled away from the kiss to look at Jimin who was looking at him with confused yet love eyes.

"Are you okay?" That was what Jimin asked and Yoongi's heart started aching more. How can he be such a dick and not give his boyfriend a baby!?? Yoongi felt guilty.

He just nodded to Jimin's question.

"Are you horny?" Jimin asked innocently.

And Yoongi couldn't help but chuckle. He shook his head and pecked on his lips again. "I just had a nightmare...."

Jimin sat up on the bed and placed a pillow on his lap. "Come here..." He said as he patted on the pillow signalling Yoongi to put his head on it.
Yoongi smiled. He pulled the pillow off jimin's lap and tossed it on the other side of the bed. He then placed his head on his lap. "Better."

"What did you see?"Jimin asked as he caressed yoongi's dark locks.

"Jin hyung."

~~

The next morning.

"Aiggo... I can't come with you!" Jimin whined with annoyance.

"But why!???" Lix asked exhausted of all the pleading. He was requesting jimin to come with him to the mall to buy gifts for Hyunjin since the boy got up.

"Ugh. I just can't!" Jimin said a bit angrily and stuffed a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"Till you don't tell me the reason! I won't leave!!" Lix sulked and sat on the couch beside Jimin with arms crossed on his chest.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Fine..." Jimin said tiredly. "My body aches... And I  don't even want to move... And plus Taehyung is coming."

"Okay....WAIT-!" Lix covered his mouth. "Why does your body ache!??" He almost squealed.

"Because I didn't sleep well last night-"

"Oh my god...how is he.... You know what I mean...?" Lix wiggled his eyebrows only to get smacked on the head by Jimin.

"I couldn't sleep well because yoongi felt asleep on my lap and I had to sleep in an uncomfortable position." Jimin said.

"Ohhhh...." Lix gave a awkward smile.

"Now go... Buy something cute for that cute guy! I'll go sleep until Taehyung comes." With that he stood up and walked upstairs lazily with the ice cream in his hands.

~~

"Are you serious? How can this even be possible!? I don't even step outside at the same time as Jimin." Yoongi almost yelled with anger as he threw a few files off the table angrily.

"Sir, I'm sorry for that-"

"Your sorry isn't needed Hyunjin..." Yoongi sighed. "It was probably my fault. I always get distracted when I'm with Jimin."

"N-no sir!" Hyunjin started. He looked at Yoongi with sad eyes. "It was my fault. I forgot to check that the jewelry shop you went to had cameras.... " He looked down at his feet. "Im sorry, sir. But they leaked your footage of buying that ring for Jimin hyung."

"Shit." Yoongi cursed under his breath. He didn't like to put all the fault on Hyunjin. He was precious for Yoongi. "I'll try to take care of it. Don't worry."

"But sir-"

"It's alright, Hyunjin." Yoongi gave a tight smile. "Ask the employees to come to the conference room... We need to discuss about the tour." And with that he left the room.

Hyunjin sighed. He opened his tab and went through the articles that were popping up about the new video of Yoongi buying an engagement ring and he couldn't feel any worse. He felt guilty.

But suddenly an idea popped up in his head and a smile appeared on his face. He directly pulled his phone out and called Felix.
"Hey, Felix...."

On the other side.

"Yes baby?" Lix said sipping his coffee. He was asked to pick Tae up as Jin had a morning meeting.

"Where are you?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh I just picked Taehyung up... And getting some coffee... You want some? I can bring it for you after dropping TaeTae at Jimin Hyung's" He said all that in one go.

"Felixiiee... " Hyunjin said in his whiny voice and Lix understood something was wrong.

"What's wrong baby? Are you okay? Is someone bothering you? Should I come?" He said with a bit anger in his voice.

"No... " Hyunjin sighed. "I want you to do something..."

"What?"

"Propose me."

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading 💜