65. Merger

Author's POV.

4 months later ~

*click click * "Sir please tell us about your son's decision!"

"Sir, do you support him for whatever he wants to do? " *click*

"Sir, is you future son- in- law close to you?"

"Sir please tell us more about the couple!"

"Are you invited to the wedding?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" Mr. Min grabbed the collar of one of the reporters and pushed him hard making the poor young man hit the ground. "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TO ASK ME ABOUT THOSE DOGS !!!"and with that Mr. Min ran into his office building with his guards following him.

"So this was Mr. Min father of the owner of AGUST Co. Min Yoongi. He just said some hard stuff to our reporter and also tried to hurt him. ........."

This was the situation of their lives from a last few weeks. Yoongi and Jimin were unable to walk out of their house even for a second. And if you are wondering how did they end up in this situation then let's go back to the time when...

Flashback.

"How dare he follow you again ?!?!" Yoongi yelled angrily as soon as Jimin told him about Chanyeol following him when he was out for lunch with Jennie.

"Boss, we need to take some serious action against that man!" Felix said in his deep bold voice feeling anger boiling inside his body.

"Action?!?! You're talking about action. Let's just fucking kill that motherfucker!!"

"Yoongi!! Can you hear what you're speaking!?? You can't kill someone!" Jimin said feeling alot worried and also regretting the fact that he told Yoongi about Chanyeol.

"Yes, you two need to calm down. Jimin hyung already told us that he was not being disrespectful in any sense." Hyunjin said trying to calm the boys down. "And I think now we should just forget that something like this ever happened."

"I always thought Felix was the dumb one but now I feel like I was wrong all this lime. Cause you are the dumb one here!" Yoongi glared at Hyunjin making the boy look down in fear .

"Yoongi, don't talk to him like that!" Jimin said as he wrapped an arm around Hyunjin's shoulder to which the boy mouthed a small 'thank you'.

"I'm sorry, Hyunjin... I didn't mean to-"

"Wait a damn minute!! You always thought that I'm dumb!??" Lix asked with a glare.

"I mean yeah. Are you gonna do something about it? " Yoongi asked crossing his arms.

"No... " Lix said and rolled his eyes.

"That's what I thought." Yoongi smirked but his expressions went back to former quickly. "Jimin, come here!" He called and Jimin went close to him with a confused frown.

"What happened? " Jimin asked softly.

"Let's forget-"

Beep beep* beep beep*

Yoonmin looked at each other as they heard text notifications from Yoongi's phone. "Always wrong timing." Yoongi mouthed and pulled his phone out. And his eyes turned dark with anger. "That son of a bitch!"

Jimin directly grabbed the phone from Yoongi's hands and checked the messages.

Chanyeol🔪