73. Our Son

Hi everyone! Long time no see~
Actually... Life has been a bit harsh and I wasn't able to focus on anything.
This year is really not going well for me and losing a lot of things so I decided not to lose you all and start writing again...
So here it is.... Continuing "Little One"

I hope you remember this story ♡

Author's pov.

"Jimin.... Let's keep him." Yoongi said and Jimin choked on air and the driver hit the breaks like there was a volcano in front of them.

"What?? " Both the driver and Jimin asked and Yoongi glared at the driver.

"S-sorry sir..." He looked in front.

"What??what did you just say?" Jimin asked.

"What? I said let's keep him..." Yoongi said and Jimin stepped out of the car. He walked a few steps away and crossed his arms staring at nothing.
Yoongi sighed. He didn't expect Jimin to react like this. He placed the baby in his carrier and stepped out towards Jimin. He stood behind Jimin and started speaking again. "I know I told you and probably confused you with my nonsense that I don't want children and I know I hurt you a lot as-"

"Shut up!" Jimin turned back to look at him and Yoongi's heart felt like burning as he saw Jimin's teary eyes. He was crying. But Yoongi got more shocked as Jimin connected their lips and started to kiss him. "Thank you so much..." Jimin said and Yoongi kissed him back now knowing that Jimin was happy about his decision.
He wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer removing the space between them. Jimin on the other hand wrapped his arms around yoongi's neck.

They stayed like that with their lips moving in sync until they got interrupted by their driver.
The driver cleared his throat. "Ahem..." He smiled silently and Jimin pulled away with red eyes. As he was too embarrassed.

"We-we....should go...." Jimin said as he went and sit inside the car.

"Such a buzz kill you are..." Yoongi rolled his eyes before taking his seat too.
Both looked at each other with big smiles and then looked at the baby.

It was smiling looking at them with eyes that were sparkling bright. "His eyes are like two big choco chips." Yoongi said.

"You really don't know to compliment, Yoongi..."

"I know how to compliment you..." Yoongi winked and the driver cleared his throat directly to not be in an awkward situation.

-

After a few hours they reached Seoul.
"Jimin....Lets go Hyunjin is waiting for us outside.." Yoongi said as he stood near Jimin holding two bags as they had to carry stuff for the baby.

"But what about the paparazzi??" Jimin questioned. "I mean... We can't go in front of them with him..."

"Who said we can't??" Yoongi said, to which Jimin gave a confused look.
"Well, I have already broken almost all the company rules and since now I have my own company... I can do anything... And by anything I mean even introducing him to the world."

Jimin's jaw dropped.  He paused for a moment. "Wait! No!" Jimin stopped Yoongi. "You can't do that! You can't just-"

"Yes, I can..." With that he walked towards the exit of the airport not before pulling the baby into his arms.

As soon as Yoongi and Jimin stepped out of the airport their eyes closed with the amount of light flashed on them by the cameras. Jimin directly covered the baby's eyes with his hand in order not to scare him.

"They are with a baby!!" One of the reporters screamed.

"That's not Kim Taehyung!!" Another voice was heard and without paying attention to any other questions Yoongi stepped forward towards the paparazzi but he stopped as Hyunjin came running towards them with a number of bodyguards.

"Sir, let's go home! The car is ready.." Hyunjin said taking deep breaths as he came running and Yoongi slightly shook his head and pushed him aside before proceeding to walk towards the paparazzi.

A lot of questions were blindly thrown at his face and the scene was very loud so Yoongi raised his hands and showed his palm ordering the paparazzi to be quiet. And in a minute the people calmed down and waited for Yoongi to speak.

He sighed sparing a glance at the little one in his arms. Oh Lord, I'm making a very big decision here... He thought and took a deep breath.

"Are you sure, Yoongi??" Jimin asked softly standing behind him. To which Yoongi gave a small nod as a reply.

"Who's that baby, Mr. Yoongi??" A female voice was heard.

"He doesn't have a name yet..." Yoongi answered confidently.

"Then did you kidnap him??"

"Did you find him across the street and decided to give him up for adoption???"

"Is that the kid of a friend???"

"Do you know his parents???"

"Whose baby is that???"

"He is my son!!"

And in a second the place was completely silent. Not even a breath was heard.
Jimin's heart skipped a bit as he looked into the eyes of the people around them and he was unable to make out that if they were happy, sad Or angry with what Yoongi just declared.

But as both their hearts were beating with both fear and nervousness. Sound of clapping was heard.
"Congratulations on becoming new parents Mr. Yoongi and Mr. Jimin." A bold and loud voice was heard with made both the boys as well as their bodyguards smile.

They bowed with smiles and showed their baby for a few pictures and decided to leave the place.

They sat in their seats and smiled unknowingly looking at the baby who was blankly starring at his new parents.

"Congratulations Mr. Min." Felix said in a mocking voice smiling ear to ear.

"Thank you." Both Jimin and Yoongi.

"Thank you....." Jimin said looking at Yoongi with a smile and sparkly eyes. He was barely holding his tears back.

"Don't cry now, Jimin-ah!" Yoongi said caressing his cheek. "You cry more than our son....." Yoongi laughed pinching his cheek and earning a slap on his arm.

"You're so mean!!" Jimin pouted.

"Sorry sorry!" Yoongi laughed. "By the way we need to find a name for our son!!"

Jimin hummed. "And by the way... It sounds good..."

"What??"

"Our son...."

______________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤