48. Rejection

I just wanna say Thank you to all of you! Even though I don't know most of y'all but thank you just for existing! I love you all very much.. Please take care of yourselves and.... Enjoy!

Author's POV.

"What?" Jimin asked annoyed of all the smirks and stares that Yoongi was giving him.

"Nothing~" Yoongi shrugged.

"Then concentrate on the road!" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Hmm... I'm trying to..." Yoongi smiled as he looked back at the road.

Jimin shook his head as he caressed Taehyung's hair, who was sleeping in his arms.

"Jimin...." Yoongi started.

"Hm?"

"Do you like kids alot???" He asked looking at the road.

"Mhm...of course I do... Kids are the best thing in the universe...they're so pure and honest."

"Then....." Yoongi looked at him. "Would you like to have kids with me?" Yoongi winked and Jimin looked down with rosy cheeks.

"Yaaah~" Jimin sighed. "I told you to go slow..." He flinched as Yoongi hit the breaks.

"Jimin..." Yoongi placed a hand on Jimin's which was caressing Taehyung. "Actually.... I was just kidding... I don't want kids. I want to live with you..peacefully. Without any tension...so that you're my only priority and I'm yours..." He pulled jimin's hand closer. "I might sound selfish... But I don't want your love for me to be divided with someone... I don't want you to be busy with someone else when I get back home." Jimin just looked at Yoongi with an emotionless face.
"Baby, I know you love kids..." He kissed on Jimin's hand. "But we already have Tae, right? And it's good for him... He'll get all our love alone!"

Jimin nodded.
And Yoongi smiled as he let go of jimin's hand and started the car.

Jimin just looked out of the window....the view was dark because of the dark glass but he still didn't want to look at something else.... Or we can say 'someone'.

He didn't know what to and how to act. Yoongi don't want kids? Jimin sighed internally. He has his reasons... I should respect his choice.

~~

"Jimin-ah..." Yoongi shook Jimin. "Jimin..? Baby??" He shook him again as the boy didn't respond. "We're home!"

"Mmh.... " Jimin yawned as he rubbed his eyes.

"Samchon~ wakey wakey!" Tae said as he laid on Jimin's chest. He was still on his lap.

"Come on Tae... Let Samchon come out." Yoongi pulled him.

"No!" Tae pushed his hands away. "I like Di. Min! Samchon...."

"You like him??" Yoongi chuckled and Tae nodded. "Learn to say his name correctly first!" He poked his cheeks and picked him up.

Jimin smiled looking at the boys. "Cute.."

"Did you say something??"

Jimin shook his head as he got out of the car and his eyes widened with the view.